Thread: Please someone answer me this;

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chair View Post
    I see that the verses are inconsistent, and you are not willing to deal with reality, out of fear that it will shake your faith. It is a weak faith that requires one to blind oneself.
    It isn't blindness or fear at all: merely knowledge. I know in Whom I have believed. He is trustworthy. He said to trust His Word. Jesus quoted from it. He didn't make any disclaimers. Neither do I. If The Creator (Jesus) wants me to stand by His Word, I'll do so. You should, too. God doesn't lie. Throwing out the baby with the bathwater is not a good idea. There are eternal consequences for what you do with God's Holy Word. If you reject His Word: He will reject you. Entrance into Heaven is only granted to believers.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 821 Posts

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimiel View Post
    It isn't blindness or fear at all: merely knowledge. I know in Whom I have believed. He is trustworthy. He said to trust His Word. Jesus quoted from it. He didn't make any disclaimers. Neither do I. If The Creator (Jesus) wants me to stand by His Word, I'll do so. You should, too. God doesn't lie. Throwing out the baby with the bathwater is not a good idea. There are eternal consequences for what you do with God's Holy Word. If you reject His Word: He will reject you. Entrance into Heaven is only granted to believers.
    You can repeat how much you believe and trust 1,000 times, yet Noah took either 2 or 7 of each kind of bird- not 2 and 7. Either David killed Goliath, or Elchanan did. Not both. EIther Satan tempted David, or God did. Not both.

By the way. please note that I am not a Christian, and have no interest in your heaven.

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimiel,

So for all intents and purposes you're saying that you can't reconcile Genesis 6:20 with Genesis 7:3; that you just have to trust that the Creator knows what He's doing and that there has to be an explanation for each seeming contradiction even though you don't know what it is?

Thread Information