Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
    chapter 21 verse 8. It states that all liars will go to hell to burn in the lake of fire.
    The Bible reveals a nifty way to get one's records expunged so that when it comes time to open the books, they'll be judged as though they've never been anything but 100% honest.
    _

BANNED
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,769 Times in 5,219 Posts

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeberHome View Post

The Bible reveals a nifty way to get one's records expunged so that when it comes time to open the books, they'll be judged as though they've never been anything but 100% honest.
    _
    Do you have any love about you at all, or any understanding of what it actually is? Or do you just coldly go about compiling stats about how many people are going to go to some unproven realm of suffering as if it's part of your job remit?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (May 14th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

_
    Yeah.....not really, according to Revelation. The Jesus there says he will reject you if you are lukewarm, whether you’ve had your records expunged or not. You can have your candlestick removed and even your name blotted out. It seems the liars of Rev 21 are independent of their records...but I could be wrong and you right. I don’t want to defray from the other questions I asked you...so I don’t mean to distract you from your work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Guyver For Your Post:

Zeke (May 14th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you take Luke 17:21, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 2 Corinthians 13:5, Colossians 1:27, for truth then all the scripture is pertaining to your own conscience conditioning that reflects your state of awareness about God's temperament that matches your own conditional understanding of that absolute love, stated as being beyond the rational minds ability to grasp or comprehend, Romans 11:33-35.

What men rationalize away as impossible, based on appearances they judge by imposing Caesar's world unto God's is the intellectual trap of man's pyramid of importance infecting his governments and religions that separate man by respecting persons.

The only goats of concern is in your own left brained theology that keeps leading your sheep to slaughter, outward interpretations creates slaves to dead letters! Galatians 4:24.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Re:

Two days have elapsed since post No.13. If the figures in that post are in the ball park, then something like 122,896 people have passed on to perdition just since then.

The entire global sky contains roughly six-thousand stars visible to the naked eye. There's more than that out there of course, but not all are discernable as points of light without optics. However, we can't see all six-thousand stars at once; only the ones that come out at night. So then; the most we can see in one night is somewhere around three-thousand stars.

Dividing 122,896 by 3,000 means the equivalent of 41 night-skies of condemned souls since only last Monday. Pretty amazing quantity for such a short time.
    _

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Two days have elapsed since post No.13. If the figures in that post are in the ball park, then something like 122,896 people have passed on to perdition just since then.

The entire global sky contains roughly six-thousand stars visible to the naked eye. There's more than that out there of course, but not all are discernable as points of light without optics. However, we can't see all six-thousand stars at once; only the ones that come out at night. So then; the most we can see in one night is somewhere around three-thousand stars.

Dividing 122,896 by 3,000 means the equivalent of 41 night-skies of condemned souls since only last Monday. Pretty amazing quantity for such a short time.
    _
    Man, you'd light up a party and then some...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

_
    Zero people have gone to fry in hell since your post because there is no such place if there be a loving God. Do you believe in a loving God?

I know you donít like to answer questions about God and love, since I asked you if you believe God is Love, and love never fails. But you didnít respond.

IDK...maybe hell was borrowed from those magnificently intellectually gifted Greeks as a means of controlling people and their finances. I mean, that would make way more sense than trying to believe that God is Love, but he also is into tormenting people for all eternity.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,561 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Zero people have gone to fry in hell since your post because there is no such place if there be a loving God. Do you believe in a loving God?

I know you don’t like to answer questions about God and love, since I asked you if you believe God is Love, and love never fails. But you didn’t respond.

IDK...maybe hell was borrowed from those magnificently intellectually gifted Greeks as a means of controlling people and their finances. I mean, that would make way more sense than trying to believe that God is Love, but he also is into tormenting people for all eternity.
    do you consider yourself a Christian?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 16th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    do you consider yourself a Christian?
    Why do you ask?

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,561 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ok, so you're not. That's all I need to know.

Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 16th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Re:

I know you don’t like to answer questions about God and love, since I asked you if you believe God is Love, and love never fails. But you didn’t respond.
    Regarding this loving God about whom you speak: what's the source of your information about Him? Encyclopedia Britannica? Wikipedia? The Vedas? The Book Of Mormon? The Bible? The Koran? National Geographic Magazine? TIME Magazine? Hallmark Xmas cards? Webster's Dictionary? Dolly Parton? What?

ps: I'm not being a wise guy. I'd really like to first know the source before responding to your inquiry.

BTW: Has anybody besides me been encountering difficulty logging on?
    _

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What better way to control people and keep them in line than manipulate them through fear, especially when the church had so much power?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Guyver (May 16th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    Ok, so you're not. That's all I need to know.

Thanks
    That's what I thought. You were looking for a reason to dismiss my posts. Now you got what you need. You may go back to your merry life believing that God may place you in hell to burn, boil, and bubble forever.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding this loving God about whom you speak: what's the source of your information about Him? Encyclopedia Britannica? Wikipedia? The Vedas? The Book Of Mormon? The Bible? The Koran? National Geographic Magazine? TIME Magazine? Hallmark Xmas cards? Webster's Dictionary? Dolly Parton? What?

ps: I'm not being a wise guy. I'd really like to first know the source before responding to your inquiry.

BTW: Has anybody besides me been encountering difficulty logging on?
    _
    I gave you my source in post #28, I believe it was. 1 John chapter 4 and 1 Corinthians 13.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    What better way to control people and keep them in line than manipulate them through fear, especially when the church had so much power?
    Exactly. Since it can be shown that it is the Catholics who are largely responsible, if not completely responsible for the bible as we know it, and that unnamed Catholic editors have made additions to the bible text many times over the years, who's to say that they couldn't have slipped that false doctrine in?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Guyver For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (May 16th, 2019)

Thread Information