Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,769 Times in 5,219 Posts

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Unless you define euthanasia as something other than death, right?

What the world calls suicide is truly a person who has been slain. No man's life is in his own hands with only one exception.

"No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it again. This commandment I received from My Father."
    Right, so to you, even if someone takes their own life it's been decreed already that that's the way they shall die beforehand? Tell me something Truster, have you ever been moved with compassion for anybody?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (May 13th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Right, so to you, even if someone takes their own life it's been decreed already that that's the way they shall die beforehand? Tell me something Truster, have you ever been moved with compassion for anybody?
    The fact that you need to even mockingly ask the question means you are not equipped to comprehend the answer. You may be led unwillingly to that brink of death one day and then you'll feel His animating power at work.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The fact that you need to even mockingly ask the question means you are not equipped to comprehend the answer. You may be led unwillingly to that brink of death one day and then you'll feel His animating power at work.
    It wasn't mockery, it was sincere. Can you answer the question now?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (May 13th, 2019)

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 860 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    An interesting subject. There is a difference between actively causing someone to die, and withholding treatment so that a person dies. A more extreme example than the ones that have been given here: A respirator. One can choose to not put someone on a respirator- or a person can choose that themselves in advance (if they sign a document to that effect- this is an option in some countries). That is very different than unplugging the respirator once someone's on it.

I suspect that choosing to let someone die happens fairly often in many countries, but it happens unofficially.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chair For Your Post:

Rusha (May 13th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    It wasn't mockery, it was sincere. Can you answer the question now?
    It was not sincere and lying about it does not cause it to stink less.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It was not sincere and lying about it does not cause it to stink less.
    Yes, it was and falsely accusing someone of something they aren't doing only reflects back on you. If I meant to mock you or your argument I'd be obvious about it and would also freely admit to doing so.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (May 13th, 2019)

Thread Information