User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Booming Economy - Silence from Fake News

  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Exclamation Booming Economy - Silence from Fake News


    3.6% Unemployment! Greatest numbers in 50 YEARS!!


    Kudlow responds to liberal media ignoring economic report

    White House chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow says Trump's policies to rebuild economy have put the U.S. into a powerful prosperity boom



  2. #2
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    26,235
    Thanks
    4,628
    Thanked 10,198 Times in 7,581 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147795
    notice also the silence from the leftist media on Trump's masterful handling of the Syrian fiasco he inherited from the affirmative action president?

    ditto with north korea

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    TrumpTrainCA (May 5th, 2019)

  4. #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    notice also the silence from the leftist media on Trump's masterful handling of the Syrian fiasco he inherited from the affirmative action president?

    ditto with north korea
    They never admit they were wrong.

  5. #4
    TOL Legend drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,997
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 3,324 Times in 2,110 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    623765
    “The economy has not improved under Trump. We don’t have a booming economy. I mean, Trump keeps telling us we have a booming economy, but nothing is booming.”

    “When Donald Trump was a candidate for president, he said that the unemployment numbers were phony. They were fake. They were a fraud. They were a con. He said the real unemployment rate is 30%, 40%. Now, every time there is an unemployment number that comes out, he’s tweeting about how great it is we have this record low unemployment and we should all give him credit for it.”

    “Now, the tax cuts, are they going to grow the economy? No! Because they didn’t cut government spending. See, you don’t get government for nothing. Taxes pay for government. But if you cut taxes and you don’t cut government, how do you pay for that government?”

    Peter Schiff
    The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

  6. #5
    TOL Legend drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,997
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 3,324 Times in 2,110 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    623765
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post

    3.6% Unemployment! Greatest numbers in 50 YEARS!!


    Kudlow responds to liberal media ignoring economic report

    White House chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow says Trump's policies to rebuild economy have put the U.S. into a powerful prosperity boom


    That Kool-Aid must be awesome to drink...
    The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

  7. #6
    TOL Legend drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,997
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 3,324 Times in 2,110 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    623765
    The Economic Hypocrisy and Ignorance of Donald Trump
    Laurence M. Vance

    “Nearly two years ago, President Trump stood in the East Room of the White House and announced that Taiwan-based Foxconn — a major supplier of Apple technology — was going to build its first U.S. manufacturing facility, outside Milwaukee.” Trump said at the time: “This is a great day for American workers, and manufacturers, and for everyone who believes in the concept, and the label, ‘Made in the USA.'” I bring this up now because Wisconsin residents are still looking for the 13,000 jobs that were supposed to be created.

    Isn’t Foxconn building a U.S. facility a terrible day for Taiwanese workers? And what if a U.S. company built a plant in Taiwan and created jobs there instead of in the USA? Trump would be furious. Trump’s tariffs on washing machines created about 1,800 new American jobs. But at what cost? Each new job created costs American consumers “roughly $820,000 per job created.”

    Who Pays for Tariffs and Trade Restrictions?
    Consumers Do.
    The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

  8. #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    “The economy has not improved under Trump. We don’t have a booming economy. I mean, Trump keeps telling us we have a booming economy, but nothing is booming.”

    “When Donald Trump was a candidate for president, he said that the unemployment numbers were phony. They were fake. They were a fraud. They were a con. He said the real unemployment rate is 30%, 40%. Now, every time there is an unemployment number that comes out, he’s tweeting about how great it is we have this record low unemployment and we should all give him credit for it.”

    “Now, the tax cuts, are they going to grow the economy? No! Because they didn’t cut government spending. See, you don’t get government for nothing. Taxes pay for government. But if you cut taxes and you don’t cut government, how do you pay for that government?”

    Peter Schiff

    I think Peter is full of dung. Trump is not the only person saying it is booming.

  9. #8
    TOL Legend drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,997
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 3,324 Times in 2,110 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    623765
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
    I think Peter is full of dung.
    Of course you do. It doesn't fit your narrative,

    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
    Trump is not the only person saying it is booming.
    Silly child...and they like Trump are bonafide Keynesians...
    The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (May 29th, 2019)

  11. #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    .....Silly child.....
    Act like an adult please. Either that or do not address me at all.

  12. #10
    TOL Legend drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,997
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 3,324 Times in 2,110 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    623765
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
    Act like an adult please. Either that or do not address me at all.
    Look whos talking....sheesh.
    The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

  13. #11
    Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    19,332
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 13,333 Times in 9,306 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147856
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Keynesians...
    You're a birther as well?

    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  14. #12
    TOL Legend drbrumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,997
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 3,324 Times in 2,110 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    623765
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    You're a birther as well?

    LOL!! Not Kenyans
    The state — whatever its particular forms — always expresses itself as a collective form of property ownership. All political systems are socialistic, in that they are premised upon the subservience of individual interests to collective authority. Communism, fascism, lesser forms of state socialism, and welfarism, are all premised upon the state’s usurpation of privately-owned property. Whether one chooses to be aligned with the political "Left," "Right," or "Middle," comes down to nothing more than a preference for a particular franchise of state socialism.

  15. #13
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 718 Times in 482 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    175161
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Of course you do. It doesn't fit your narrative,



    Silly child...and they like Trump are bonafide Keynesians...
    I wouldn't call Trump a "bonafide" Keynesian. He has consistently said the government needs to reduce spending. He has also been boxed in by both parties though, and both Republicans and Democrats are Keynesian. They have proven that over the decades with all their deficit spending over the last 100+ years while giving lip service to controling spending.

    Congress is the entity that controls spending so blaming Trump for that is wrongheaded. With the ways previous Congresses and administrations have passed and enacted spending laws Trump's hands are pretty much tied on finances unless he just shuts down government in response to Congress and we know how the press, and Congress, would howl about that.

  16. #14
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    I wouldn't call Trump a "bonafide" Keynesian. He has consistently said the government needs to reduce spending. He has also been boxed in by both parties though, and both Republicans and Democrats are Keynesian. They have proven that over the decades with all their deficit spending over the last 100+ years while giving lip service to controling spending.

    Congress is the entity that controls spending so blaming Trump for that is wrongheaded. With the ways previous Congresses and administrations have passed and enacted spending laws Trump's hands are pretty much tied on finances unless he just shuts down government in response to Congress and we know how the press, and Congress, would howl about that.
    Never Trumpers like drbrumley will come up with anything negative on Trump.

  17. #15
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    The Economy That Wasn’t Supposed to Happen: Booming Jobs, Low Inflation

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/u...damentals.html

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us