Thanks
    Thanked 11,986 Times in 8,566 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    People should be armed. Serial killers hate it when potential victims are armed.
    The government also hates it.

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=TrumpTrainCA;5336095]
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Zac the Hack is obviously just another Democrat imbecile.
    The problem is about 50% of the country thinks like he does.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,326 Times in 6,922 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    as it happens, 50% of the country have IQ's less than 100

coincidence?

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    ummmmm.....

no
    You are not disagreeing with me. You are disagreeing with the scriptures. That you obviously have never read.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Serial killers are instruments of destruction in the Hand of The Almighty.

He uses the wicked to destroy the wicked.
    He also uses the wicked to correct His children. As He did with Israel on many occasions. He also used men with wicked hands to nail His only begotten Son to the tree. He did so with foreknowledge.
    Acts 2:23
    "This man was handed over to you by Elohimís deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men,[d] put him to death by nailing him to the cross".
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That is probably not the best way to view serial killers. They are called serial killers for a reason.

Yes, the wicked destroy the wicked. But serial killers destroy the innocent.
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

in beginning he created gods the heavens and the earth

Over 500 post club TrumpTrainCA's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok doser was banned? That sucks.

"All aboard the Trump Train. Next stop, Victory Station, 2020!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumpTrainCA For Your Post:

ok doser (May 14th, 2019)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    That is probably not the best way to view serial killers. They are called serial killers for a reason.

Yes, the wicked destroy the wicked. But serial killers destroy the innocent.
    It forms a part of my psychology and anthropological studies. I have reached a conclusion not stated an opinion.

The scriptures teach that there are none good nor innocent people. The wages of sin is death serial killers deliver the judgement that passes to sinners.

Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It forms a part of my psychology and anthropological studies. I have reached a conclusion not stated an opinion.

The scriptures teach that there are none good nor innocent people. The wages of sin is death serial killers deliver the judgement that passes to sinners.
    Since God has not appointed them, no.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently this is refutable. I don't know how to do it without calling you deranged.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

Right Divider (May 6th, 2019)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Apparently this is refutable. I don't know how to do it without calling you deranged.
    Just report back and tell him you failed. That your Sophistry fell to the ground and perished.
    Last edited by Truster; May 6th, 2019 at 05:33 AM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just report back and tell him you failed. That your Sophistry fell to the ground and perished.

Feel free to start making sense.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

Right Divider (May 6th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,201 Times in 11,934 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Feel free to start making sense.
    Not much of a chance of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The government also hates it.
    It matters.

It matters a lot.

Government is influenced by We the People in more ways than just in the polls, from our wallets, in the Press, etc. Government is influenced when We the People are armed as well as our own national military's troops. That absolutely matters a lot, when our government takes this into consideration, because, and this is my point---it matters when We the People are not thusly armed. That's when all the 666 stuff happened, and that's when it still happens. Governments make wrong choices when the lethality of their people is null. They make better choices when we are armed to the hilt. So writ large wrt human history, "gun control" (iow any government violation of the right to bear arms) is devastating wrt murders, murderers, and murder victims, when calmly and collectedly viewed in direct comparison with what the Second Amendment plainly instructs the US government to do: The US government is instructed to do nothing, wrt 'gun control' of any kind. Strip down everything but the simple sentence formed from just the operative words---the, right, shall, not be infringed. = no gun control!

We sit here and we ponder annual murder rates. If we're honest. Otherwise we might ponder suicides by gun as evidence that gun control is a good idea (to say nothing of its obvious invalidity wrt the Constitution).

Gun control kills, because its direct opposite the right to bear arms, prevents the worst killings ever seen. It's the most important right that there is, and the US is the last best chance that humanity has of protecting this most important facet of the very right to life.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    It matters.

It matters a lot.

Government is influenced by We the People in more ways than just in the polls, from our wallets, in the Press, etc. Government is influenced when We the People are armed as well as our own national military's troops. That absolutely matters a lot, when our government takes this into consideration, because, and this is my point---it matters when We the People are not thusly armed. That's when all the 666 stuff happened, and that's when it still happens. Governments make wrong choices when the lethality of their people is null. They make better choices when we are armed to the hilt. So writ large wrt human history, "gun control" (iow any government violation of the right to bear arms) is devastating wrt murders, murderers, and murder victims, when calmly and collectedly viewed in direct comparison with what the Second Amendment plainly instructs the US government to do: The US government is instructed to do nothing, wrt 'gun control' of any kind. Strip down everything but the simple sentence formed from just the operative words---the, right, shall, not be infringed. = no gun control!

We sit here and we ponder annual murder rates. If we're honest. Otherwise we might ponder suicides by gun as evidence that gun control is a good idea (to say nothing of its obvious invalidity wrt the Constitution).

Gun control kills, because its direct opposite the right to bear arms, prevents the worst killings ever seen. It's the most important right that there is, and the US is the last best chance that humanity has of protecting this most important facet of the very right to life.
    It's impressive how long your posts are, despite all the acronyms.

Thread Information