User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71

Thread: Newest insanity from the left

  1. #1
    Over 750 post club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    895
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 488 Times in 334 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    157972

    Newest insanity from the left

    An actor and a democrat, Zac Efron, has now come out with a new theory as to why Ted Bundy was able to avoid getting arrested for so many years. Wait for it now.......... It was white privilege. I guess he's making the accusation that the cops didn't arrest a serial killer because he was white. This has to be one of stupidest things I've seen in a while. And it gets even better for Bundy killed most of his victims in the Seattle, WA area. That is an area that has been under Democrat control for most of my lifetime.

    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ite-privilege/

  2. #2
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    16,517
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 1,100 Posts

    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    638911
    While the website that made Milo famous did share a video of Efron explaining to Ellen the Degenerate about why Ted Bundy wasn't captured sooner, another website explains it in writing:

    “Friends or more distant family or anyone that knew him at school described him as a fun-loving, very smart, intuitive young Republican."
    https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/other...ngs/ar-BBWnicy

    Who is going to believe that a fun loving, very smart, intuitive young Republican is a serial killer?
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

  3. #3
    Over 1500 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,955
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 389 Times in 323 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    36302
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    While the website that made Milo famous did share a video of Efron explaining to Ellen the Degenerate about why Ted Bundy wasn't captured sooner, another website explains it in writing:

    “Friends or more distant family or anyone that knew him at school described him as a fun-loving, very smart, intuitive young Republican."
    https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/other...ngs/ar-BBWnicy

    Who is going to believe that a fun loving, very smart, intuitive young Republican is a serial killer?
    People should be armed. Serial killers hate it when potential victims are armed.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Idolater For Your Post:

    Stripe (May 5th, 2019)

  5. #4
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    16,517
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 1,100 Posts

    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    638911
    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    People should be armed. Serial killers hate it when potential victims are armed.
    Yeah, 8 year old Annie Marie Burr should have carried a 357 magnum along with her Barbie doll.

    http://www.murderpedia.org/male.B/b1...ed-victims.htm
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

  6. #5
    Over 1500 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,955
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 389 Times in 323 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    36302
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Yeah, 8 year old Annie Marie Burr should have carried a 357 magnum along with her Barbie doll.

    http://www.murderpedia.org/male.B/b1...ed-victims.htm
    My point stands.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  7. #6
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    16,517
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 1,100 Posts

    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    638911
    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    My point stands.
    13 year old Lynette Culver was old enough to carry a 45 don't cha think?
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

  8. #7
    TOL Legend ok doser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,435
    Thanks
    4,046
    Thanked 9,662 Times in 7,197 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147784
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    While the website that made Milo famous ...
    the Hawaiʻi maoli cartoon girl with Stitch?

  9. #8
    Over 1500 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,955
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 389 Times in 323 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    36302
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    13 year old Lynette Culver was old enough to carry a 45 don't cha think?
    'Still stands, you liberal.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  10. #9
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    16,517
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 1,100 Posts

    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    638911
    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    'Still stands, you liberal.
    Does a hatred of women go with the lifestyle that Bundy obviously was involved in?

    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post4024512

    Did these brunettes remind Bundy of someone that abused him as a child?

    So many questions about Bundy that need to be discussed.
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

  11. #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    While the website that made Milo famous did share a video of Efron explaining to Ellen the Degenerate about why Ted Bundy wasn't captured sooner.....
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Does a hatred of women go with the lifestyle that Bundy obviously was involved in?.....
    How do you manage to bring homosexuality into every discussion. What is wrong with you.

  12. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    [QUOTE=aCultureWarrior;5335873]
    Quote Originally Posted by ffreeloader View Post
    An actor and a democrat, Zac Efron, has now come out with a new theory as to why Ted Bundy was able to avoid getting arrested for so many years. Wait for it now.......... It was white privilege. I guess he's making the accusation that the cops didn't arrest a serial killer because he was white. This has to be one of stupidest things I've seen in a while. And it gets even better for Bundy killed most of his victims in the Seattle, WA area. That is an area that has been under Democrat control for most of my lifetime.

    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ite-privilege/

    Zac the Hack is obviously just another Democrat imbecile.

  13. #12
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    16,517
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 1,100 Posts

    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    638911
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
    How do you manage to bring homosexuality into every discussion. What is wrong with you.
    There's a lot of rage in those who practice homosexuality. They disproportionately commit mass murderers and are serial killers. Childhood molestation undoubtedly played a huge part of it. A friend told me some things that happened to Ted Bundy as a child, which I won't share here, but it obviously skewed his view of what normal sexuality is.
    The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

  14. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 175 Times in 135 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    There's a lot of rage in those who practice homosexuality.........
    ...and there is a lot of obsession in you. I'll bet you could not go one day without thinking of homosexuals.

  15. #14
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carmarthenshire
    Posts
    8,715
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 851 Times in 741 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    183818
    Serial killers are instruments of destruction in the Hand of The Almighty.

    He uses the wicked to destroy the wicked.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

    "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

    I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

    Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

    I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

  16. #15
    TOL Legend ok doser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,435
    Thanks
    4,046
    Thanked 9,662 Times in 7,197 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147784
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Serial killers are instruments of destruction in the Hand of The Almighty.

    He uses the wicked to destroy the wicked.
    ummmmm.....

    no

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us