User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Abortion. Physical. Medical. A strategy for law and against shame. Calling it out.

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,680 Times in 2,679 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I am against abortion. I believe that it is murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    You are dead in sin and a false teacher.
    Jacob is correct. Abortion is always the intentional killing of an unborn child. I believe that God views the unborn as innocent.
    Power is neither good nor evil. It just is. It's what people do with power that matters.
    C.J. Redwine, The Traitor Prince

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 11th, 2019)

Censorship is the height of vanity Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,680 Times in 2,679 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You disagree with and oppose the scriptures, David and The Holy Spirit.

"Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me".
    Sin indicates an intentional transgression against God. The unborn do not have the ability or willingness to sin.
    Power is neither good nor evil. It just is. It's what people do with power that matters.
    C.J. Redwine, The Traitor Prince

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Sin indicates an intentional transgression against God. The unborn do not have the ability or willingness to sin.
    I don't know what it is you worship but it isn't the creator and sustainer of life. The Sovereign Almighty who works all things according to the council of His will. That "all" means all without exception. There is a reason and a purpose for everything He does and that includes abortion.

When confronted with abortion most people are driven by immediate emotional responses without a diligent study and search into the scriptures and the eternal will.

I'm pleased to say that my spiritual understanding is not and never will be affected by carnal emotions. I prefer to adhere to the truth.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS There is nothing new under the sun.

"Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes, their houses will be looted, and their wives will be ravished".

The judgement is upon the nation as well as the people involved with abortion.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,986 Times in 8,566 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can you create laws that are against abortion but never put someone in the situation where they are living in contradiction of a law? Different ages and medical situations in the womb, not being conception, are not the ultimate law (apart from outlawing contraceptives). Meaning, if a person is aborted and lives they are a living walking contradiction to the fact that they should have died but knowing that they should have lived. Well, there is no shame culture in living or not, either you are living or you are not. There may be a contradiction if you had an abortion and abortion is against the law. There may be shame from that that needs to be recovered from if that is God's way. So, fetal heartbeat, living. Body parts, living. Conceived, living. Not conceived, still the potential for life in this life, being sperm and or egg. So, no problem with creating laws that are against abortion. Why would anyone say that they would happen anyway, back alley or whatnot? Is the best that a person can do to say why we should not have laws against abortion is because it would create shame for those who have abortions? Certainly that can be recovered from and people can follow the law that promotes life. There is time that transpires between when a law is made and when everyone knows about it.
    It's word salad. I can't make out a single coherent idea.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,326 Times in 6,922 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me".

that's talking about the sin of the mother

the unborn child was not under the Law

further, that was before Christ's atoning sacrifice - children are no longer conceived and brought forth in sin

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (May 11th, 2019)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    that's talking about the sin of the mother

the unborn child was not under the Law

further, that was before Christ's atoning sacrifice - children are no longer conceived and brought forth in sin
    Don't you know that the Eternal is not bound by time or law? His foreknowledge means He makes judgements before the foundation of the world and He ensures they come to pass. Your blindness is a predetermined judgement that cannot be altered.

I stand amazed and in awe.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't you know that the Eternal is not bound by time or law?
    yes, i do

His foreknowledge means He makes judgements before the foundation of the world and He ensures they come to pass.

oh great - another goofy calvinist

Your blindness is a predetermined judgement that cannot be altered.
    how very kind of you to notice

I stand amazed and in awe.
    and totally oblivious to your own hypocrisy

it's quite amusing to observe

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    yes, i do

oh great - another goofy calvinist

how very kind of you to notice

and totally oblivious to your own hypocrisy

it's quite amusing to observe
    I am not a filthy Calvinist.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Of course, you were pre-ordained to deny it

Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Death is the judgement of all sinners and none can escape judgement. On some, it falls sooner rather than later. A few years reading and contemplating the words of Job on death and life would change your mind. Or you can just continue denying and opposing the truth whenever it confronts you.
    Does the Bible ever say that innocent people die?

Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This might not have to do with any sin of David at all.

Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    It's word salad. I can't make out a single coherent idea.
    Okay. Abortion is the taking of an innocent life.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacob For Your Post:

ok doser (May 11th, 2019),Stripe (May 11th, 2019)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. Abortion is the taking of an innocent life.
    There is no such thing as an innocent human.

Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is no such thing as an innocent human.
    In the Bible does God say that anyone is innocent?

Thread Information