User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: MARK 1:1 THE SON OF GOD

  1. #1
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 252 Times in 143 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    75521

    MARK 1:1 THE SON OF GOD

    Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

    Mark wrote of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Mark identifies his deity as the Son of God, and that he is Christ, the Messiah.

    Mark 1:4 John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

    Mark goes on in regard to John's baptism as being the beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ. John's baptism was for the remission of sins, to cleanse Israel as priests in the coming Davidic kingdom, in which, Israel would reign with Christ on earth.

    Mark 1:7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

    John also came to identify Jesus as the Christ to Israel.

    1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

    1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

    Jesus preached the gospel of the prophetic Davidic kingdom on earth to Israel.

    During the earthly ministry of Christ, Israel was to believe that Jesus is Christ, the Son of God for eternal life. Israel would by faith, have eternal life by believing in the name of Jesus.

    John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

    Israel had to believe on the name of Jesus for eternal life, but to enter the kingdom on earth they had to be baptized. Israel had to obey the commandments to be physically saved to enter the kingdom.

    Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

    This clearly shows that there is not just one gospel in the Bible. The gospel of the kingdom is not the gospel of Christ that Paul preached. According to Paul's gospel we are to believe more than the name of Jesus; we are to believe Christ died for our sins and rose again for our justification unto eternal life.

    Paul, after his conversion, preached Jesus is Christ, the Son of God.

    Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

    Paul was not at odds with God's purpose for Israel. Paul preached Jesus out of the law and prophets.

    Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

    Paul preached Jesus Christ according to the mystery and the scriptures of the prophets. The mystery, that God would reveal by Paul, was the salvation of the cross to all who believe, apart from Israel and it's covenants. Revealed was the church, a new creature, the Body of Christ. Revealed was all blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

    Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

    16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
    Last edited by DougE; April 4th, 2019 at 10:19 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DougE For Your Post:

    glorydaz (April 4th, 2019)

  3. #2
    Over 1000 post club csuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,194
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 177 Times in 138 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    31966
    Quote Originally Posted by DougE View Post
    This is not the gospel of Christ that Paul preached.
    How so? You just provided scripture from Paul stating that he preached Jesus is the Son of God
    If you have material wealth, but do not give to those in need, then the love of God is not in you. Whatever you have done for the least of these you have done for HIM. To give to the poor is to lend to the LORD.

  4. #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,785
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 947 Times in 871 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    A different gospel? The same gospel? Have you ever heard of using different words to say the same thing? It may be something like that though not exactly the same thing.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacob For Your Post:

    csuguy (April 5th, 2019)

  6. #4
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 252 Times in 143 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    75521
    Quote Originally Posted by csuguy View Post
    How so? You just provided scripture from Paul stating that he preached Jesus is the Son of God
    Hi

    Paul was not at odds with the other Apostles or their preaching.

    Paul was not at odds with the dispensation of God toward Israel in which they will receive the Davidic kingdom on earth and reign with Christ.

    Paul taught from the law and the prophets, not just the mystery.

    Paul preached Jesus.

    Paul preached Jesus as the Son of God. This is part of the Gospel of God.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DougE For Your Post:

    glorydaz (April 4th, 2019),Right Divider (April 3rd, 2019),steko (April 3rd, 2019)

  8. #5
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,699
    Thanks
    14,116
    Thanked 21,680 Times in 12,250 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147710

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by DougE View Post
    Hi

    Paul was not at odds with the other Apostles or their preaching.

    Paul was not at odds with the dispensation of God toward Israel in which they will receive the Davidic kingdom on earth and reign with Christ.

    Paul taught from the law and the prophets, not just the mystery.

    Paul preached Jesus.

    Paul preached Jesus as the Son of God. This is part of the Gospel of God.
    Yep... no conflict, just further revelation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (April 4th, 2019),steko (April 3rd, 2019)

  10. #6
    Super Moderator JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    9,783
    Thanks
    33,292
    Thanked 8,407 Times in 5,379 Posts

    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147634
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Yep... no conflict, just further revelation.
    No conflict?

    What?

    Did you forget what Paul wrote in Galatians?

    Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.Yet not even Titus who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised.And this occurred because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),to whom we did not yield submission even for an hour, that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.But from those who seemed to be something—whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man—for those who seemed to be something added nothing to me.But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter(for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do.Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed;for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision.And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews?We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.“But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not!For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.” - Galatians 2:1-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1&version=NKJV

    If there was no conflict:

    1) why did Paul "privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain" communicate to them "that gospel which [he] preach[ed] among the Gentiles"?

    2) why did Paul, when Peter visited antioch, get up in Peter's face ("I withstood him to his face") about him being a hypocrite?

  11. #7
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,699
    Thanks
    14,116
    Thanked 21,680 Times in 12,250 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147710

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    No conflict?

    What?

    Did you forget what Paul wrote in Galatians?

    Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.Yet not even Titus who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised.And this occurred because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),to whom we did not yield submission even for an hour, that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.But from those who seemed to be something—whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man—for those who seemed to be something added nothing to me.But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter(for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do.Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed;for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision.And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews?We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.“But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not!For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.” - Galatians 2:1-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1&version=NKJV

    If there was no conflict:

    1) why did Paul "privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain" communicate to them "that gospel which [he] preach[ed] among the Gentiles"?

    2) why did Paul, when Peter visited antioch, get up in Peter's face ("I withstood him to his face") about him being a hypocrite?
    No conflict with any of God's revelations. Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (April 4th, 2019)

  13. #8
    Over 1000 post club csuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,194
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 177 Times in 138 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    31966
    Quote Originally Posted by DougE View Post
    Hi

    Paul was not at odds with the other Apostles or their preaching.

    Paul was not at odds with the dispensation of God toward Israel in which they will receive the Davidic kingdom on earth and reign with Christ.

    Paul taught from the law and the prophets, not just the mystery.

    Paul preached Jesus.

    Paul preached Jesus as the Son of God. This is part of the Gospel of God.
    If Paul had a different Gospel then there had to be differences in what he taught. If he taught the exact same things, then no - he didn't have a different Gospel.
    If you have material wealth, but do not give to those in need, then the love of God is not in you. Whatever you have done for the least of these you have done for HIM. To give to the poor is to lend to the LORD.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to csuguy For Your Post:

    Vail Lifted (April 4th, 2019)

  15. #9
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 252 Times in 143 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    75521
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Yep... no conflict, just further revelation.

    Right

    Paul gave them the right hand of fellowship. They would preach to Israel and Paul to the Gentiles.

    Paul was not denying that God had a purpose for Israel and the Apostles preached the gospel of the kingdom to reconcile the earth.

    Paul had the gospel of Christ revealed to him to reconcile heavenly places.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to DougE For Your Post:

    glorydaz (April 4th, 2019)

  17. #10
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 252 Times in 143 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    75521
    Quote Originally Posted by csuguy View Post
    If Paul had a different Gospel then there had to be differences in what he taught. If he taught the exact same things, then no - he didn't have a different Gospel.
    Hi

    Paul preached Christ from the law and the prophets, but not the gospel of the kingdom. Paul preaching that Jesus is the Son of God, and Christ from the prophets does not negate his mystery preaching, nor his gospel.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DougE For Your Post:

    glorydaz (April 4th, 2019),JudgeRightly (April 4th, 2019),Right Divider (April 4th, 2019)

  19. #11
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 252 Times in 143 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    75521
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    No conflict with any of God's revelations. Yep.
    Hello

    If I may, Paul went to those of reputation, out of courtesy, to inform them of the content of his preaching. Paul was also conveying that he received his gospel by revelation from Christ. Paul was not antagonistic to their preaching the gospel of the kingdom, nor God's purpose for Israel in the kingdom.

    Paul did rebuke Peter for reverting back to the law and causing contention among the believers.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to DougE For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 4th, 2019)

  21. #12
    Over 1000 post club csuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,194
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 177 Times in 138 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    31966
    Quote Originally Posted by DougE View Post
    Hi

    Paul preached Christ from the law and the prophets, but not the gospel of the kingdom. Paul preaching that Jesus is the Son of God, and Christ from the prophets does not negate his mystery preaching, nor his gospel.
    Define from scripture what the Gospel of the Kingdom is and show from scripture how this is different from the Gospel of the Son, the Gospel of Christ, the Gospel of God, etc.
    If you have material wealth, but do not give to those in need, then the love of God is not in you. Whatever you have done for the least of these you have done for HIM. To give to the poor is to lend to the LORD.

  22. #13
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,699
    Thanks
    14,116
    Thanked 21,680 Times in 12,250 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147710

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by csuguy View Post
    Define from scripture what the Gospel of the Kingdom is and show from scripture how this is different from the Gospel of the Son, the Gospel of Christ, the Gospel of God, etc.
    The kingdom of which the gospel of the kingdom refers is documented through the law and the prophets.

    The disciples clearly understood this kingdom, having been trained for FORTY days by the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 1:3). This is why they asked the logical and consistent question about its restoration in Acts 1:6.

    Peter looked forward to this kingdom:
    2Pe 1:10-11 KJV Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: (11) For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

    Isaiah wrote about it:
    Isa 9:6-7 KJV For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (7) Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

    Jesus talked about it:
    Mat 25:31-33 KJV When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: (33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

    etc. etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (April 4th, 2019),JudgeRightly (April 4th, 2019),steko (April 5th, 2019)

  24. #14
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,699
    Thanks
    14,116
    Thanked 21,680 Times in 12,250 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147710

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by DougE View Post
    Hello

    If I may, Paul went to those of reputation, out of courtesy, to inform them of the content of his preaching. Paul was also conveying that he received his gospel by revelation from Christ. Paul was not antagonistic to their preaching the gospel of the kingdom, nor God's purpose for Israel in the kingdom.

    Paul did rebuke Peter for reverting back to the law and causing contention among the believers.
    Yes, but concerning the differences in the revelation given to them there is no conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 4th, 2019)

  26. #15
    Super Moderator JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    9,783
    Thanks
    33,292
    Thanked 8,407 Times in 5,379 Posts

    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147634
    Quote Originally Posted by csuguy View Post
    If Paul had a different Gospel then there had to be differences in what he taught. If he taught the exact same things, then no - he didn't have a different Gospel.
    But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, - Romans 4:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5&version=NKJV

    is the antithesis of

    You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. - James 2:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4&version=NKJV

    ----------

    And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. - Ephesians 4:32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...2&version=NKJV

    is the opposite of

    “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. - Matthew 6:14-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5&version=NKJV

    ----------

    For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.” - Galatians 3:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...0&version=NKJV

    is contradictory to

    For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. - 1 John 5:3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...3&version=NKJV

    ============

    Things that differ are not the same.

    Paul clearly had a different Gospel.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    Right Divider (April 4th, 2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us