Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Near Death Experiences (NDE)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Near Death Experiences (NDE)

I've been watching many of these testimonies and people talking about their near death or out of body experiences. Many people that have them are not even Christians before hand.

Whether you believe them or not, please watch these and maybe you might learn something from them like I have.

11 Hours Brain Death and Heaven (Near Death Experience) -Jim Woodford with Sid Roth

I can only do 1 video at a time so I will be making many posts.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An Agnostic Atheist Physician had a Near Death Experience - Dr Donald Whitaker

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ATHEIST'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE: SEEING HELL, HEAVEN AND MEETING GOD !!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vision of Hell and Heaven, Near Death Experience - Brother Jordan (CBN)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 TERRIFYING Visions Of Hell By Survivors Of Near-Death Experiences

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What this Atheist Saw in Hell is FRIGHTENING !!! (Bryan Melvin NDE Testimony)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NDE Man Dies, Meets God At Edge of Hell

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NDE Hell: A Warning to the World

There are many more out there but these are just a few.
    If you watch, feel free to tell me your thoughts.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should have put a warning on a few of them. Sorry, i'm still getting used to this site...

WARNING:
    Some have graphic or somewhat graphic pictures.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read several that coincide with my own out-of-body experience since I got to see The Fountain of Life in Heaven. It was flowing with clear blue water that dripped down onto strings that would drip onto the earth and produce life, whether human, animal, plant or whatever life form... then the life that was complete would then return to Heaven in it's natural state, which was in far greater numbers than the water feeding the earth. There was worship and rejoicing in Heaven over every single person that entered into Heaven. They were amazed at how happy it made God to welcome them home. I knew, while I was there that I could not bring 99% of what I saw back with me... it just wouldn't fit into a finite number of brain cells. God is so much greater than we've imagined.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aimiel For Your Post:

Angel's Girl (March 27th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimiel View Post
    I've read several that coincide with my own out-of-body experience since I got to see The Fountain of Life in Heaven. It was flowing with clear blue water that dripped down onto strings that would drip onto the earth and produce life, whether human, animal, plant or whatever life form... then the life that was complete would then return to Heaven in it's natural state, which was in far greater numbers than the water feeding the earth. There was worship and rejoicing in Heaven over every single person that entered into Heaven. They were amazed at how happy it made God to welcome them home. I knew, while I was there that I could not bring 99% of what I saw back with me... it just wouldn't fit into a finite number of brain cells. God is so much greater than we've imagined.
    That is amazing! I'm so fascinated with these experiences cause 1. they answer some questions we have even after we have read the bible, and 2. they show us the wonders of God that we can't imagine.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,606 Times in 5,518 Posts

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bunch of frauds who make money off of people's gullibility.

And I say that as a Christian.

The Bible does not support such events as being factual.

Here's why:

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven,if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.For we walk by faith, not by sight.We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...8&version=NKJV

AND

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, - Hebrews 9:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

In other words...

When you're dead, you're dead, you can't come back.

And if you're not dead, then you haven't experienced either heaven or hell.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    A bunch of frauds who make money off of people's gullibility.

And I say that as a Christian.

The Bible does not support such events as being factual.

Here's why:

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven,if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked.For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life.Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.For we walk by faith, not by sight.We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...8&version=NKJV

AND

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, - Hebrews 9:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

In other words...

Well, some people die in the hospitals and then are resuscitated and come back, do you not believe that in that moment of truly being dead, you can at least see Jesus before Judgement and Him send you back and that really be the source of resuscitation. There are people who can prophesy. Those people are shown or told things by God. If God can do anything, don't you believe that he can bring these people back even after they have have passed on because it wasn't really their time? Or to warn people who are turning away?

There are people on YouTube that make their own videos about their experiences and never go on any shows or anything. These people who will never get paid by their story because they don't have enough subscribers because in order to start getting paid by YouTube for your videos, you must reach X amount of subscribers. There are people who are just telling their stories hoping someone will hear.

Even if you don't believe that these people are telling the truth or really died, they still teach about the bible to maybe someone who is listening. Someone out there, unlike you, might believe it and turn heir faith to God.

Also, try adding the rest of the verse. Its talking about how Christ was a man who will come back again. Therefore not just dying and that's it, or dying and then Judgement.

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. -Hebrews 9:28

Jesus was a man who after 3 days came back to warn people and show that he was still alive and even still a man.(He still had a physical body) Do you think that if he wanted to, give that gift to some people?

Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    In other words...

Wait, wut? The Bible doesn't have examples of people dying and being resurrected? The Bible has ten examples of people who were actually 100% dead and came back from the dead.

Elijah prays and a Dead Boy's is Resurrected (1 Kings 17:17-24)

Elisha Raises the Shunammite's Son (2 Kings 4:18-37)

Elisha's Bones Resurrects an Israelite Man (2 Kings 13:20–21)

Jesus Raises a Widow's Son Luke (7:11-17)

Jesus resurrects Jairus' Daughter (Luke 8:49-56)

Lazarus (John 11:1-44)

Resurrection of Jesus (The Gospels)

Saints of Jerusalem (Matthew 27:50-54)

Peter Prays and Tabitha is Resurrected (Acts 9:36-42)

Eutychus Raised from the Dead by Paul (Acts 20:7-12)

Now, none of these examples discuss any trip to heaven or hell while dead other than Jesus I believe.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    Wait, wut? The Bible doesn't have examples of people dying and being resurrected? The Bible has ten examples of people who were actually 100% dead and came back from the dead.

Elijah prays and a Dead Boy's is Resurrected (1 Kings 17:17-24)

Elisha Raises the Shunammite's Son (2 Kings 4:18-37)

Elisha's Bones Resurrects an Israelite Man (2 Kings 13:20–21)

Jesus Raises a Widow's Son Luke (7:11-17)

Jesus resurrects Jairus' Daughter (Luke 8:49-56)

Lazarus (John 11:1-44)

Resurrection of Jesus (The Gospels)

Saints of Jerusalem (Matthew 27:50-54)

Peter Prays and Tabitha is Resurrected (Acts 9:36-42)

Eutychus Raised from the Dead by Paul (Acts 20:7-12)

Now, none of these examples discuss any trip to heaven or hell while dead other than Jesus I believe.
    Yeah, there are people that have died. But if these people died and came back before Christ died, they wouldn't have seen heaven or hell because there was no Judgement until Christ died. What stops God from letting others come back and try to warn others about Hell or tell them the glories of His Kingdom.

Thread Information