Thread: Angel4Truth

Thanks
    Thanked 22,305 Times in 12,168 Posts

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel's Girl View Post
    Does anyone remember Angel4Truth? I'm trying to find the people that were friends with her.
    No. I am her daughter. I'm the redhead girl she had in photos. I needed to find her friends on here so I could let them know what happened to her. I knew a few people she would talk to on here.
    Hi, AG! I mostly called your mother A4T though I did call her Angel at times.
    She was and is(just relocated) a very dear friend and sister in Christ.
    I knew something was wrong because of her long absence.
    I was hoping that it was because she finally got to fulfill her dream in moving to the country but... she's in a better place than that now.
    I prayed a lot for her and your family when she would be absent from here periodically, being aware of her grief at a particular time of the year.
    A4T and I agreed on almost everything and I considered her a Christian/Bible apologist(defender) FIRST RATE!
    We had a lot of fun too! I remember once when she said, "I'm a dog person" and I replied with, something like, "Hmm... I always thought you was reglar". She laughed.
    Thank you so much for coming here and letting us know what happened.
    I miss her!
    We will see her again and we will rejoice!
    GOD bless you and yours!

Steko
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steko For Your Post:

Ktoyou (March 26th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019),Right Divider (March 26th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now... I'm crying.
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steko For Your Post:

Ktoyou (March 26th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She had wonderful 'smilies'!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steko For Your Post:

Ktoyou (March 26th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences. I was one of her friends. I know there was something going on with her. I didn't realize it was her health that was affecting her.
    Yeah, she started growing weak. But she is with the Lord and she didn't suffer as much as some people do, so I'm grateful for that.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angel's Girl For Your Post:

Ktoyou (March 26th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019),steko (March 26th, 2019),way 2 go (March 26th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steko View Post
    Hi, AG! I mostly called your mother A4T though I did call her Angel at times.
    She was and is(just relocated) a very dear friend and sister in Christ.
    I knew something was wrong because of her long absence.
    I was hoping that it was because she finally got to fulfill her dream in moving to the country but... she's in a better place than that now.
    I prayed a lot for her and your family when she would be absent from here periodically, being aware of her grief at a particular time of the year.
    A4T and I agreed on almost everything and I considered her a Christian/Bible apologist(defender) FIRST RATE!
    We had a lot of fun too! I remember once when she said, "I'm a dog person" and I replied with, something like, "Hmm... I always thought you was reglar". She laughed.
    Thank you so much for coming here and letting us know what happened.
    I miss her!
    We will see her again and we will rejoice!
    GOD bless you and yours!

Steko
    Yeah, around the certain time of year was most likely around my brother's birthday and when he passed. She loved to laugh. God Bless you too Steko. I am gonna stay on this website for sometime, learn some stuff, try to contribute to things my mom taught me, and gain my own relationship with Him through learning his word. I know when some things aren't right and I am very strong and stubborn as she was. lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel's Girl For Your Post:

Lon (September 5th, 2019),steko (March 26th, 2019),way 2 go (March 26th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 918 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her last post was in December of 2017. From October of 2017 she started having real bad chest pain. The 7th was her last day online because she grew very weak. On Christmas, she was crying from the pain but refused to go to the hospital all day until real late, about 3 in the morning of the day after Christmas because she wanted me and my dad to have a good Christmas. When we took her to the hospital, she ended up having multiple things wrong, one that we learned a week later was Stage 4 Lung Cancer. For 2 months she was in a hospital room, but only had time for one round of chemo. She passed away in February of last year. Me and my dad had a very hard time but I always had a feeling I should come on here and let some of you know because I remember she was on here everyday and sometimes would tell me some of the conversations she would have with people. She would teach me about the bible and other politics. I felt like I really needed to tell y'all today. I'm so sorry I never came on here sooner. I was going too but I couldn't find my way around the website.
    Wow.
    We were on opposite sides of the religious and political spectrum...but sorry to hear she's gone. I'm sorry for your loss.
    She was a tough cookie..she'll be missed.
    _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to quip For Your Post:

Angel's Girl (March 26th, 2019),Ktoyou (March 26th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019),steko (March 26th, 2019),way 2 go (March 26th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quip View Post
    Wow.
    We were on opposite sides of the religious and political spectrum...but sorry to hear she's gone. I'm sorry for your loss.
    She was a tough cookie..she'll be missed.
    yeah, I remember you, lol, she would debate you a lot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel's Girl For Your Post:

Ktoyou (March 26th, 2019),steko (March 26th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 22,509 Times in 12,818 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Yeah. I remember alot of times I would annoy her because she would be busy debating people lol. But if I asked enough she would tell me about what she was debating.
    I didn't know her well, but enjoyed her presence here and chatted with her a bit. She was "one of the good guys" here.

So sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

Angel's Girl (March 26th, 2019),Ktoyou (March 26th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019),steko (March 26th, 2019),way 2 go (March 26th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    I didn't know her well, but enjoyed her presence here and chatted with her a bit. She was "one of the good guys" here.

So sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.
    Thank you. it means alot.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel's Girl For Your Post:

lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019),Right Divider (March 27th, 2019),steko (March 27th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,501 Times in 843 Posts

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, me and her would laugh about some of the stuff she would say and she would constantly re-read things she posted in order to re-word some sentences to make it the best it could be.
    those sound like some good memories

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to way 2 go For Your Post:

Angel's Girl (March 27th, 2019),Ktoyou (March 26th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019),steko (March 26th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angel's Girl,

So sorry about your mom; but a death of a loved one that you know is with The Lord is a precious thing. God richly bless you.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aimiel For Your Post:

Angel's Girl (March 27th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019),steko (March 27th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Angel's Girl...I am so sorry for that part of your life (and ours) now missing. I really loved and respected your mother's persona here. I mostly check in to TOL just to read the latest and your mom was one of the few posters I would always seek out. I've often wondered why I haven't seen her for a while. I figured I was just missing her posts. She was always spot on and mainly, she cared...about God, people, truth. What a role model you have in her!
    Everyone deserves a first chance. - Kc

The road to hell is paved with Republicans...and congested with Democrats. - Kc

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows...wait a minute...there’s Nietzsche!!!!!! – Kc

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King cobra For Your Post:

Angel's Girl (March 27th, 2019),lifeisgood (March 28th, 2019),Right Divider (March 28th, 2019),steko (March 27th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King cobra View Post
    Oh Angel's Girl...I am so sorry for that part of your life (and ours) now missing. I really loved and respected your mother's persona here. I mostly check in to TOL just to read the latest and your mom was one of the few posters I would always seek out. I've often wondered why I haven't seen her for a while. I figured I was just missing her posts. She was always spot on and mainly, she cared...about God, people, truth. What a role model you have in her!
    Thank you. She was a wonderful role model.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel's Girl For Your Post:

Right Divider (March 28th, 2019),steko (March 27th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,865 Times in 2,923 Posts

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you. She was a wonderful role model.
    Psalm 116:1

She is a dear sister and I'll miss her with you.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

Idolater (September 5th, 2019),ok doser (September 5th, 2019)

Thread Information