User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Is Jesus Christ the way to the Father to Israel only?

  1. #16
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,822
    Thanks
    13,219
    Thanked 20,804 Times in 11,639 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147698

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I know, but I'm losing my desire to post anything.

    It's so pointless, and I can't even bring myself to care.

    You, my friend, will always have my prayers and support.
    Thanks GD... I know how you feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (March 18th, 2019)

  3. #17
    Over 4000 post club oatmeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,904
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 359 Times in 299 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    68076
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Do you think that they ignored the Lord's command?

    Mat 19:27 KJV Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

    Act 2:44-45 KJV And all that believed were together, and had all things common; (45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

    Act 4:32 KJV And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

    Why don't you and others like you pool all your things and have all things common?

    You really should since "you really believe God's word'.
    So show me where Jesus Christ sold the clothes off of his back!

    Show me where his disciples did not have any clothes to wear because they sold all they had!

    Note that they sold their possessions and goods, If they parted them to all then the recipients would have to sell all their possessions and goods and part them back to those who had originally sold them and parted them???

    Then you have an endless cycle of selling and parting to what end?
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

    "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

    Pro scripture = Protestant

  4. #18
    Over 4000 post club oatmeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,904
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 359 Times in 299 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    68076
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Cracked Oats.




    See, proving once again that you are unlearned...not fit to be teaching anyone.

    Was Jesus talking to you? Do you have any clue what He is saying here?

    Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

    You are left to quibble and whine about the word "all" ....missing the entire point.
    So based on your reference and explanation to Matthew 15:24 nothing that Jesus said has anything to do with us in any way?

    So Jesus and the Father were one to Israel only?

    For Christians the Father and the Son are not one?

    For Christians someone else if there is anyone else is the way to the Father?

    Your overgeneralization in support of musterion makes it clear that I did not overgeneralize at all.

    Evidently John 3:16 does not apply to us either?

    You might want to think about this more clearly.

    That will take humility and patience on your part
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

    "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

    Pro scripture = Protestant

  5. #19
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,822
    Thanks
    13,219
    Thanked 20,804 Times in 11,639 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147698

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    So show me where Jesus Christ sold the clothes off of his back!

    Show me where his disciples did not have any clothes to wear because they sold all they had!
    Wow... you're really frantic now.

    Sell all does not mean that they had to go naked.

    But I noticed that you do not understand nor approach any of that scripture with any sensible explanation for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    Note that they sold their possessions and goods, If they parted them to all then the recipients would have to sell all their possessions and goods and part them back to those who had originally sold them and parted them???

    Then you have an endless cycle of selling and parting to what end?
    There was a reason that Christ told them to "sell that you have". I don't think that you'll ever understand why.

    So again.... why don't you and those that believe like you live communally with all things in common? You know, like THEY did in Jerusalem during Acts 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    glorydaz (March 22nd, 2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us