Journeyman
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    All transgender people are living a lie.
    That's right. They simply need to accept the gender of their bodies.

It's curious that psychiatry used to be about the "adjustment" of people's minds to outer realities.

Now it's supporting the opposite.

A transconversionist is easily recognisable by their denial of truth and their complete lack of understanding when confronted with truth.
    If by transconversionist you mean a false Christian, that's right.

For in order to be a true Christian, one must accept all of the truth of God's Word the Holy Bible.

As Jesus said:

John 8:31 . . . If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed . . .

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
    17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
    2 Timothy 4:1 ¶I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
    2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
    3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bibleverse2 View Post
    That's right. They simply need to accept the gender of their bodies.

It's curious that psychiatry used to be about the "adjustment" of people's minds to outer realities.

Now it's supporting the opposite.

If by transconversionist you mean a false Christian, that's right.

For in order to be a true Christian, one must accept all of the truth of God's Word the Holy Bible.

As Jesus said:

John 8:31 . . . If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed . . .

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
    17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
    2 Timothy 4:1 ¶I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
    2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
    3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
    It's not a command it's a statement of fact. Those that have been converted will find themselves trusting.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those that have been converted will find themselves trusting.
    Amen.

And not in themselves. For:

Proverbs 28:26 ¶He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Luke 18:9 ¶And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others . . .

Instead, the converted trust in Jesus:

Ephesians 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Nonetheless, Jesus Christ does not take away the free will of the converted, turning them into robots, or into macabre flesh puppets, mere marionettes whom He forces to dance across the stage as He pulls on their strings. Instead, He leaves them as His real children with free will. And so they have to choose each and every day to deny themselves, to take up their crosses, and to follow Jesus Christ to the end (Luke 9:23, Matthew 24:13). And there is no assurance that they will choose to do that (Matthew 25:26,30, Luke 12:45-46, Luke 8:13), because of free will.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bibleverse2 View Post
    Amen.

And not in themselves. For:

Proverbs 28:26 ¶He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Luke 18:9 ¶And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others . . .

Instead, the converted trust in Jesus:

Ephesians 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Nonetheless, Jesus Christ does not take away the free will of the converted, turning them into robots, or into macabre flesh puppets, mere marionettes whom He forces to dance across the stage as He pulls on their strings. Instead, He leaves them as His real children with free will. And so they have to choose each and every day to deny themselves, to take up their crosses, and to follow Jesus Christ to the end (Luke 9:23, Matthew 24:13). And there is no assurance that they will choose to do that (Matthew 25:26,30, Luke 12:45-46, Luke 8:13), because of free will.
    No man has ever possessed free-will. Only the Almighty has free-will because only He has the power to bring His will into being.

"let there be Light and Light became" and so on.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No man has ever possessed free-will. Only the Almighty has free-will because only He has the power to bring His will into being.

"let there be Light and Light became" and so on.
    As of April 2019 there are 7.7 billion souls on earth. If each and every one of those souls were making and bringing about free-will choices the ensuing confusion would be akin to madness.
    One Eternal and Almighty will determining each and every step of man ensures His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No man has ever possessed free-will.
    With regard to humans, what is meant by free will is that YHWH God of the Bible lets people choose what they are going to do (Joshua 24:15, Deuteronomy 30:19, Isaiah 1:19-20; 1 Chronicles 28:9; 1 Peter 5:2, Philemon 1:14, Genesis 24:8).

Only the Almighty has free-will because only He has the power to bring His will into being.
    With regard to humans, free will does not mean that we can choose to do anything at all. For example, someone who is 5-feet-2-inches tall cannot choose to become an NBA player, just as someone who was born in India cannot choose to become the U.S. President (due to restrictions in the U.S. Constitution that the President must be U.S.-born). So someone's biology and history can constrict his choices in life.

But his will is still free in the sense that no one can make him do anything that he does not want to do, or make him not do anything that he does want to do and is able to do based on his biology and history.

The point of free will is that God had no interest in making humans like robots who could do nothing but what He had programmed them to do, whether they liked it or not. Instead, God created real human children who have the ability to choose to do or not do the right thing, and the ability to choose to do or not do the wrong thing.

If people did not have this ability, then God could not logically reward people for choosing to do the right thing (Matthew 25:21), or punish them for choosing to do the wrong thing (2 Corinthians 5:10-11) or choosing not to do the right thing (Luke 12:47, Matthew 25:26-30).

Thread Information