User Tag List

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212829303132 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 479

Thread: Jehovah alone is the creator of the Universe.

  1. #451
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 168 Times in 133 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11703
    Greetings TrumpTrainCA,
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpTrainCA View Post
    The Bible is clear that Jesus is God.
    The word translated God in the OT "Elohim" is also used for Angels Psalm 8:5-6, Judges Exodus 21:6, Psalm 82:6 and for Jesus the Son of God Psalm 45:6-7 and this carries over into the NT John 10:32-36, John 20:28, Hebrews 1:8-9. They are called "God" because they represent God the Father, and speak and act on His behalf. The word God, in the English sense of the word is applicable to the One God, Yahweh Psalm 110:1, Psalm 8:1, God the Father 1 Corinthians 8:6, Galatians 1:1-3.

    As far as 2020 is concerned our hopes and prayers should be towards God the Father that He will send our Lord Jesus Christ to establish His Kingdom to replace the inadequate and sometimes evil rule of man Daniel 2:44,4:17.

    Kind regards
    Trevor

  2. #452
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,891
    Thanks
    14,453
    Thanked 21,869 Times in 12,378 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147713

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorL View Post
    Greetings TrumpTrainCA, The word translated God in the OT "Elohim" is also used for Angels Psalm 8:5-6, Judges Exodus 21:6, Psalm 82:6 and for Jesus the Son of God Psalm 45:6-7 and this carries over into the NT John 10:32-36, John 20:28, Hebrews 1:8-9. They are called "God" because they represent God the Father, and speak and act on His behalf. The word God, in the English sense of the word is applicable to the One God, Yahweh Psalm 110:1, Psalm 8:1, God the Father 1 Corinthians 8:6, Galatians 1:1-3.
    Playing word games will get you nowhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorL View Post
    As far as 2020 is concerned our hopes and prayers should be towards God the Father that He will send our Lord Jesus Christ to establish His Kingdom to replace the inadequate and sometimes evil rule of man Daniel 2:44,4:17.

    Kind regards
    Trevor
    Here is a prophecy concerning the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

    Zec 14:1-4 KJV Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Aimiel (April 14th, 2019),JudgeRightly (April 16th, 2019),steko (April 16th, 2019)

  4. #453
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Playing word games will get you nowhere.


    Here is a prophecy concerning the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

    Zec 14:1-4 KJV Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
    "Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so also He has granted the Son to have life in Himself. 27 And He has given Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

    The Father has life in Himself and has GRANTED to the son to have life in himself. Therefore, the son can raise from the dead whom he will because it has been granted to him from the Father. The passage also says that the Father has GIVEN the son authority to execute judgment because he is the son of man and not because he was God before he was born.

    The Father has also given the son a name above all names (YHWH in the O.T. and Kyrios in the New)

    "Wherefore God(The Father) also hath highly exalted him(Jesus), and GIVEN him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord(YHWH in O.T. and Kyrious in the New), to the glory of God the Father.

    Even Jesus' name(YHWH, Kyrios) has been GIVEN to him by the one true God, the Father.

  5. #454
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,891
    Thanks
    14,453
    Thanked 21,869 Times in 12,378 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147713

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Vail Lifted View Post
    "Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so also He has granted the Son to have life in Himself. 27 And He has given Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

    The Father has life in Himself and has GRANTED to the son to have life in himself. Therefore, the son can raise from the dead whom he will because it has been granted to him from the Father. The passage also says that the Father has GIVEN the son authority to execute judgment because he is the son of man and not because he was God before he was born.

    The Father has also given the son a name above all names (YHWH in the O.T. and Kyrios in the New)

    "Wherefore God(The Father) also hath highly exalted him(Jesus), and GIVEN him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord(YHWH in O.T. and Kyrious in the New), to the glory of God the Father.

    Even Jesus' name(YHWH, Kyrios) has been GIVEN to him by the one true God, the Father.
    You are typical of those that refuse to understand the TWO natures of the LORD Jesus Christ.

    I guess that the reference to the LORD placing HIS FEET on the Mount of Olives was beyond your comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 16th, 2019),steko (April 16th, 2019)

  7. #455
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    You are typical of those that refuse to understand the TWO natures of the LORD Jesus Christ.

    I guess that the reference to the LORD placing HIS FEET on the Mount of Olives was beyond your comprehension.
    You fail to recognize that God's name YHWH has been GIVEN to Jesus. The text very clearly states that God has HIGHLY EXALTED His son and GIVEN him THE NAME above all names, YHWH. Jesus NEVER had that Name until it was GIVEN to him!

    It is said that GOD, the Father, has MADE JESUS both LORD (YHWH) and Christ (His anointed one). Jesus was neither YHWH nor Christ until he was made such by whom Jesus calls "My God".

    Jesus' God is the ONE TRUE GOD and Father of all. The Father has simply transferred His name(YHWH) by giving it to Christ, His son.

    When it is said that Jesus is GIVEN the name it also says that he is called that name "to the glory of the Father" who gave the name to him.

  8. #456
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,891
    Thanks
    14,453
    Thanked 21,869 Times in 12,378 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147713

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Vail Lifted View Post
    You fail to recognize that God's name YHWH has been GIVEN to Jesus. The text very clearly states that God has HIGHLY EXALTED His son and GIVEN him THE NAME above all names, YHWH. Jesus NEVER had that Name until it was GIVEN to him!
    The "name which is above all names" is only that of God.

    Jesus is God (John 1:1 & 1:14)
    Last edited by Right Divider; April 17th, 2019 at 09:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (April 17th, 2019),steko (April 17th, 2019)

  10. #457
    TOL Subscriber PneumaPsucheSoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    In Christ
    Posts
    4,058
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 980 Times in 716 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    123651
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail Lifted View Post
    You fail to recognize that God's name YHWH has been GIVEN to Jesus. The text very clearly states that God has HIGHLY EXALTED His son and GIVEN him THE NAME above all names, YHWH. Jesus NEVER had that Name until it was GIVEN to him!

    It is said that GOD, the Father, has MADE JESUS both LORD (YHWH) and Christ (His anointed one). Jesus was neither YHWH nor Christ until he was made such by whom Jesus calls "My God".

    Jesus' God is the ONE TRUE GOD and Father of all. The Father has simply transferred His name(YHWH) by giving it to Christ, His son.

    When it is said that Jesus is GIVEN the name it also says that he is called that name "to the glory of the Father" who gave the name to him.
    Boy, oh boy... You surely need a few hundred lessons in linguistics and translation techniques. This is a mess of presuppositional error. You really need to stop.

    Onoma (name) is NOT the syllablic construction of letters in words. Onoma is the complete representation of ontology. If the Father gave the Son His name, it means the Son is the full and complete representation of His Divinity in creation.

    The words literally mean this, and much more. You think “name” is just the titular label as syllables of human languages in a word. That’s merely the sign for the signified. The signifed is the full divinity of God in Christ.

    This is linguistic and grammatical fact; and that’s why the Divinity of Christ is Apostolic and Patristic doctrine that remains to this day.

    You are changing scripture in shallow ignorance because you have no idea what words and grammatical structures mean in Hebrew, Greek, OR English; nor do you comprehend the scope of translation and what is required.

    Yours is the most extreme kind of novice error possible. And you apply it to Christology!!!!

    For your own sake, you need to stop. Take heed to what I’ve just said.



    [THIS is why a Socinian/Unitarian Christology is likely the worst heresy of all false Christologies. One may attempt to argue about “how” and “what kind” and any number of other facets about the Divinity of the Lord, but sheer outright denial of His Divinity is the most egregious heresy of all.

    For if His ontology as Divinity is in question and challenged, then all other aspects of His economies of action as Savior are in question and challenged. This includes the resurrection and its application to mankind.

    This is a SERIOUSLY salvific issue, particularly for those who are not merely confused or in total ignorance and not accountable for much. But for those who contend earnestly for Unitarian Christology and extensively utilize perversions of the inspired text, they will be without excuse.]
    Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
    “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PneumaPsucheSoma For Your Post:

    Right Divider (April 17th, 2019)

  12. #458
    Over 5000 post club oatmeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,058
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 399 Times in 333 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    68228
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail Lifted View Post
    The Father doesn't have a God. Jesus does. When Jesus was born and made of a woman his Father became both his Father and his God.
    That is clear enough.

    Jesus could not be the son of God unless God was his Father and God is the Father of Jesus Christ.

    Jesus Christ is derived from, inferior to and subordinate to God his Father
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

    "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

    Pro scripture = Protestant

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to oatmeal For Your Post:

    Vail Lifted (April 17th, 2019)

  14. #459
    Over 5000 post club oatmeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,058
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 399 Times in 333 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    68228
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail Lifted View Post
    You fail to recognize that God's name YHWH has been GIVEN to Jesus. The text very clearly states that God has HIGHLY EXALTED His son and GIVEN him THE NAME above all names, YHWH. Jesus NEVER had that Name until it was GIVEN to him!
    [/quote}
    The "name which is above all names" is only that of God.

    Jesus is God (John 1:1 & 1:14)
    The scripture is the word of God.

    Note carefully the word "word"

    However, Jesus Christ is the word of God lived while scripture is the word of God in words.

    God is the of course the source of both scripture and Jesus Christ so it is no surprise that both are given some characteristics of God as in truth, life, light, love etc.

    We know God through the written word of God as well as the incarnate word of God, Jesus Christ
    Last edited by JudgeRightly; April 17th, 2019 at 10:22 AM.
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

    "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

    Pro scripture = Protestant

  15. #460
    Over 5000 post club oatmeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,058
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 399 Times in 333 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    68228
    Quote Originally Posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
    Boy, oh boy... You surely need a few hundred lessons in linguistics and translation techniques. This is a mess of presuppositional error. You really need to stop.

    Onoma (name) is NOT the syllablic construction of letters in words. Onoma is the complete representation of ontology. If the Father gave the Son His name, it means the Son is the full and complete represention of His Divinity in creation.

    The words literally mean this, and much more. You think “name” is just the titular label as syllables of human languages in a word. That’s merely the sign for the signified. The signifed is the full divinity of God in Christ.

    This is linguistic and grammatical fact; and that’s why the Divinity of Christ is Apostolic and Patristic doctrine that remains to this day.

    You are changing scripture in shallow ignorance because you have no idea what words and grammatical structures mean in Hebrew, Greek, OR English; nor do you comprehend the scope of translation and what is required.

    Yours is the most extreme kind of novice error possible. And you apply it to Christology!!!!

    For your own sake, you need to stop. Take heed to what I’ve just said.
    You should read instead of guess, you should read what it says instead of twist, you should read instead of project your personal beliefs into what scripture plainly states.

    Jesus was given a name above all names, note the word "given"

    When will trins learn to read?
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

    "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

    Pro scripture = Protestant

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oatmeal For Your Post:

    meshak (April 17th, 2019),Vail Lifted (April 17th, 2019)

  17. #461
    TOL Subscriber PneumaPsucheSoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    In Christ
    Posts
    4,058
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 980 Times in 716 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    123651
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    You should read instead of guess, you should read what it says instead of twist, you should read instead of project your personal beliefs into what scripture plainly states.

    Jesus was given a name above all names, note the word "given"

    When will trins learn to read?
    You should read a lexicon and learn what onoma (name) is and means, just as I posted. Name isn’t merely a label as syllables in a word as human language. Name is the full representation of someone.

    Being given the name means the Son was given the full Divinity of God as His qualitative existence. And it wasn’t merely a temporal thing. God is eternal act, just as He is eternal being.

    You literally know nothing of language and translation, and yet you rattle on and accuse others of ignorance.

    Your “Way International” Cultism is duly noted.
    Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
    “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to PneumaPsucheSoma For Your Post:

    Right Divider (April 17th, 2019)

  19. #462
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
    You should read a lexicon and learn what onoma (name) is and means, just as I posted. Name isn’t merely a label as syllables in a word as human language. Name is the full representation of someone.

    Being given the name means the Son was given the full Divinity of God as His qualitative existence. And it wasn’t merely a temporal thing. God is eternal act, just as He is eternal being.
    Not only was Jesus given the name YHWH by his Father but is also the Father's anointed (Christ). Jesus was anointed with the Spirit of the Father in full measure(of time and space). Therefore the works of the Spirit of God, the Father, are attributed to the son by the fact of his possessing the limitless Spirit of the Father, along with the name that is given to him. "I have come in the name of my Father" says Jesus. "In him dwells the fullness of the deity" by the limitless Spirit given him. Jesus is therefore called "The Lord the Spirit". He is anointed by the spirit of holiness (Holy Spirit of the Father) above his fellows. All others were given the spirit of Christ by measure, and that is what makes the Lord Jesus their superior. Not to mention that he is the only man worthy(having personally committed no sin) to take the book of judgment from the hands of his Father and his God.

  20. #463
    TOL Subscriber PneumaPsucheSoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    In Christ
    Posts
    4,058
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 980 Times in 716 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    123651
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail Lifted View Post
    Not only was Jesus given the name YHWH by his Father but is also the Father's anointed (Christ). Jesus was anointed with the Spirit of the Father in full measure(of time and space). Therefore the works of the Spirit of God, the Father, are attributed to the son by the fact of his possessing the limitless Spirit of the Father, along with the name that is given to him. "I have come in the name of my Father" says Jesus. "In him dwells the fullness of the deity" by the limitless Spirit given him. Jesus is therefore called "The Lord the Spirit". He is anointed by the spirit of holiness (Holy Spirit of the Father) above his fellows. All others were given the spirit of Christ by measure, and that is what makes the Lord Jesus their superior. Not to mention that he is the only man worthy(having personally committed no sin) to take the book of judgment from the hands of his Father and his God.
    And you have no idea what the semantics and grammar of the inspired text actually say and mean. This is all your own indoctrinated presuppositional conceptualizations that you read into the text from your dogmatized perspective.

    Why would you presume that you know what scripture says when you have no idea what words mean? Answer: Your cult tells you these things.

    Deity cannot, by definition, dwell in someone in the manner in which you express.

    When you say he merely “committed no sin”, you impugn the Lord. In Him WAS NO SIN. That’s a state of being and condition; not merely an abstinence of commission of actions.

    How can you stand to be such an indoctrinated cultist?
    Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
    “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

  21. #464
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post

    The scripture is the word of God.

    Note carefully the word "word"

    However, Jesus Christ is the word of God lived while scripture is the word of God in words.

    God is the of course the source of both scripture and Jesus Christ so it is no surprise that both are given some characteristics of God as in truth, life, light, love etc.

    We know God through the written word of God as well as the incarnate word of God, Jesus Christ
    The Scripture says: "his(Jesus) name is called the Word of God". it is another name of the Father in which Jesus is called. He is called by numerous names of God. "Everlasting Father", "Mighty God", "YHWH", "The Word of God", are all names given to him.

  22. #465
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
    And you have no idea what the semantics and grammar of the inspired text actually say and mean. This is all your own indoctrinated presuppositional conceptualizations that you read into the text from your dogmatized perspective.

    Why would you presume that you know what scripture says when you have no idea what words mean? Answer: Your cult tells you these things.

    Deity cannot, by definition, dwell in someone in the manner in which you express.

    When you say he merely “committed no sin”, you impugn the Lord. In Him WAS NO SIN. That’s a state of being and condition; not merely an abstinence of commission of actions.

    How can you stand to be such an indoctrinated cultist?
    You limit the Father by saying that He cannot place His Spirit upon another in order that they may be said to do the same works as He. What does Jesus say? "the Spirit of the Lord is upon me".

    Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
    Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
    Isa 11:3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
    Isa 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us