User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: The Green New Deal.

  1. #1
    Gold level Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209

    The Green New Deal.

    The Green new deal, AKA The Green Scheme AKA Fairy Tale renewable energy.

    Renewable energy is a fairy tale that started in the public grade schools with Ted Turners Captain Planet. They brain washed kids, which are now grown up.

    All energy is produced with energy.

    No amount of technology can do away with the fact that all energy is produced and or discovered with energy. And more specifically potential energy. Again, and again as if I am beating a dead horse, technology can never undue the physical laws. Energy is always less available, you just can't get around it and to believe otherwise you have become Captain Planet.

    When you produce the energy you decide to use, after its production, you must have an increase in the available energy over what was used to produce it, just to survive. If you don't have an increase then why do it? O I forgot it makes you feel better, because your Captain Planet. You are Captain of he Green scheme and you feel good about yourself. Sorry it is nothing but a fairy tale for adults.

    For energy that works, the larger the increase, the larger the net gain in available energy, the higher standard of living you will have. If you have no net gain, in available energy you can not survive let alone have a good standard of living.

    All energy is produced with potential energy and or energy on demand.
    No energy is produced with renewable energy as energy can't be renewed.

    At traditional levels of interest rates and inflation, Green energy will always be a net loss in energy over its life span. Yes interest must be calculated as an energy cost. All energy is produced at a cost. That cost has a value and that value changes over time, so interest is a real energy cost, that can't be ignored.

    The Green new deal, by its supporters, is said to cost 32 trillion, that figure is way low. The truth is the Green new deal can't be done at any cost. The more you spend on the renewable fairy tale, less energy you will have.

    You have to use twice the fossil fuel that is used today, to pretend that you are using renewable energy. The more green you go the more good potential energy you use, while you try to maintain the same standard of living.

    All so called renewable energy schemes use potential energy on demand (immediately) to produce the fairy tale of renewable energy and there is never a net gain because the energy produced is not available, it is at the whim of the weather. So it is never on demand and it has very little to no value.

    In the most optimistic scenario it takes 25 to 30 years to get back the original cost, energy investment and interest that was used to start the scheme and maintain the scheme for 25 to 30 years. In the end you wasted the potential energy, which has great value as it is used when needed. In return you got trickles of energy at the whim of the weather to get back into the system that will never even cover the cost of producing and maintaining the Green scheme.

    There is a very easy solution, stop subsidizing the Green Scheme and it will go away as it produces no net gain in anything good. It does produce a net gain of believers in fairy tales who can't think through such an easy issue.

    It blows my mind just how many people buy into such a Green scheme that is being sold by the most corrupt people on earth, politicians! Wow how dumb have we become.

    PS, Hat Tip to Fred Williams at http://evolutionfairytale.com/ for my use of the term Fairy Tale.

    Evolution was/is taught in the public schools and the outcome is very similar to that and the children who watched Captain Planet and today are taught there is renewable energy. Fairy tale evolution and fairy tale green scheme have very similar results in american thought.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tieman55 For Your Post:

    Aimiel (February 10th, 2019)

  3. #2
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Posts
    3,979
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 64 Times in 64 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174839
    Quote Originally Posted by tieman55 View Post
    The Green new deal, AKA The Green Scheme AKA Fairy Tale renewable energy.

    Renewable energy is a fairy tale that started in the public grade schools with Ted Turners Captain Planet. They brain washed kids, which are now grown up.

    All energy is produced with energy.

    No amount of technology can do away with the fact that all energy is produced and or discovered with energy. And more specifically potential energy. Again, and again as if I am beating a dead horse, technology can never undue the physical laws. Energy is always less available, you just can't get around it and to believe otherwise you have become Captain Planet.

    When you produce the energy you decide to use, after its production, you must have an increase in the available energy over what was used to produce it, just to survive. If you don't have an increase then why do it? O I forgot it makes you feel better, because your Captain Planet. You are Captain of he Green scheme and you feel good about yourself. Sorry it is nothing but a fairy tale for adults.

    For energy that works, the larger the increase, the larger the net gain in available energy, the higher standard of living you will have. If you have no net gain, in available energy you can not survive let alone have a good standard of living.

    All energy is produced with potential energy and or energy on demand.
    No energy is produced with renewable energy as energy can't be renewed.

    At traditional levels of interest rates and inflation, Green energy will always be a net loss in energy over its life span. Yes interest must be calculated as an energy cost. All energy is produced at a cost. That cost has a value and that value changes over time, so interest is a real energy cost, that can't be ignored.

    The Green new deal, by its supporters, is said to cost 32 trillion, that figure is way low. The truth is the Green new deal can't be done at any cost. The more you spend on the renewable fairy tale, less energy you will have.

    You have to use twice the fossil fuel that is used today, to pretend that you are using renewable energy. The more green you go the more good potential energy you use, while you try to maintain the same standard of living.

    All so called renewable energy schemes use potential energy on demand (immediately) to produce the fairy tale of renewable energy and there is never a net gain because the energy produced is not available, it is at the whim of the weather. So it is never on demand and it has very little to no value.

    In the most optimistic scenario it takes 25 to 30 years to get back the original cost, energy investment and interest that was used to start the scheme and maintain the scheme for 25 to 30 years. In the end you wasted the potential energy, which has great value as it is used when needed. In return you got trickles of energy at the whim of the weather to get back into the system that will never even cover the cost of producing and maintaining the Green scheme.

    There is a very easy solution, stop subsidizing the Green Scheme and it will go away as it produces no net gain in anything good. It does produce a net gain of believers in fairy tales who can't think through such an easy issue.

    It blows my mind just how many people buy into such a Green scheme that is being sold by the most corrupt people on earth, politicians! Wow how dumb have we become.

    PS, Hat Tip to Fred Williams at http://evolutionfairytale.com/ for my use of the term Fairy Tale.

    Evolution was/is taught in the public schools and the outcome is very similar to that and the children who watched Captain Planet and today are taught there is renewable energy. Fairy tale evolution and fairy tale green scheme have very similar results in american thought.
    I would check out Germany, Costa Rica, China, Iceland, Sweden and even Albania. And many, many more.
    At least a dozen nations are leading the way to renewables.
    ____________________________________
    ...terrorism is the war of the poor and war is the terrorism of the rich...




    (STILL trying to set up conservatives and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus...)

  4. #3
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    1,746
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 1,284 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    523678
    One of the only true renewable energy sources:
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    Aimiel (February 10th, 2019)

  6. #4
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Posts
    3,979
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 64 Times in 64 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174839
    Deforestration is a good subject to ignore by calling it “Fake News.”

    ____________________________________
    ...terrorism is the war of the poor and war is the terrorism of the rich...




    (STILL trying to set up conservatives and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus...)

  7. #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,678
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 761 Times in 625 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    AOC's Policy Adviser Blatantly Lies To Tucker Carlson About ‘Green New Deal’ Proposal
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-deal-n2541099


  8. #6
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Posts
    3,979
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 64 Times in 64 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174839
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    AOC's Policy Adviser Blatantly Lies To Tucker Carlson About ‘Green New Deal’ Proposal
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-deal-n2541099

    ...Conservatives need to get one thing straight....

    ***One one hand, they spread rumors and claim that Alexcandra Ocasia-Cortez is so destitute she cannot even afford an apartment in Washington, D.C.

    ***On the other hand, they also spread the rumor that she grew up rich and has lived in the lap of luxury.

    She’s a woman. She’s intelligent. She’s a policy wonk and is inspriational. So Trump and his followers are afraid of her.

    I await a humiliating tweet about her from the president. It will be a slap in the face to the small-town family values I was raised with, but who cares--Right?
    ____________________________________
    ...terrorism is the war of the poor and war is the terrorism of the rich...




    (STILL trying to set up conservatives and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus...)

  9. #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 68 Times in 59 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aikido7 View Post
    ...Conservatives need to get one thing straight....

    One one hand, they spread rumors and claim that Alexcandra Ocasia-Cortez is so destitute she cannot even afford an apartment in Washington, D.C.
    On the other hand, they also spread the rumor that she grew up rich and has lived in the lap of luxury.

    She’s a woman. She’s intelligent. She’s a policy wonk and is inspriational. So Trump and his followers are afraid of her.
    No, she isn't.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SabathMoon For Your Post:

    Aimiel (February 10th, 2019)

  11. #8
    Gold level Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by aikido7 View Post
    I would check out Germany, Costa Rica, China, Iceland, Sweden and even Albania. And many, many more.
    At least a dozen nations are leading the way to renewables.

    https://stopthesethings.com/2018/08/...ical-failures/


    Every country you mentioned will discover as has Germany there is no such thing as renewable energy. Energy can't be renewed.

    One gallon of Oil can produce hundreds of gallons of oil.

    One therm of natural gas can pump thousands of therms of natural gas hundreds of miles.

    One pound of coal car produce more than a ton of coal

    One solar panel can never will never produce another solar panel.

    If you only used solar power in the, design, production, installation and maintenance of a solar panel, you not only would never ever produce even a single panel, you could't even produce enough energy to even start the production.

    Solar power is a Fairy tale for Captain America kids who are now adults.

  12. #9
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Posts
    3,979
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 64 Times in 64 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174839
    Quote Originally Posted by tieman55 View Post
    https://stopthesethings.com/2018/08/...ical-failures/


    Every country you mentioned will discover as has Germany there is no such thing as renewable energy. Energy can't be renewed.

    One gallon of Oil can produce hundreds of gallons of oil.

    One therm of natural gas can pump thousands of therms of natural gas hundreds of miles.

    One pound of coal car produce more than a ton of coal

    One solar panel can never will never produce another solar panel.

    If you only used solar power in the, design, production, installation and maintenance of a solar panel, you not only would never ever produce even a single panel, you could't even produce enough energy to even start the production.

    Solar power is a Fairy tale for Captain America kids who are now adults.
    Again, at least a dozen nations are leading the way to renewables. America doesn’t yet crack the top 10.

    ____________________________________
    ...terrorism is the war of the poor and war is the terrorism of the rich...




    (STILL trying to set up conservatives and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus...)

  13. #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 68 Times in 59 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aikido7 View Post
    Again, at least a dozen nations are leading the way to renewables. America doesn’t yet crack the top 10.

    No they aren't; stop getting your facts from globalists; and you JWs should be more conservative.

  14. #11
    Over 6000 post club Aimiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    6,002
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 219 Times in 152 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    102511
    Quote Originally Posted by aikido7 View Post
    ...Conservatives need to get one thing straight....

    ***One one hand, they spread rumors and claim that Alexcandra Ocasia-Cortez is so destitute she cannot even afford an apartment in Washington, D.C.

    ***On the other hand, they also spread the rumor that she grew up rich and has lived in the lap of luxury.

    She’s a woman. She’s intelligent. She’s a policy wonk and is inspriational. So Trump and his followers are afraid of her.

    I await a humiliating tweet about her from the president. It will be a slap in the face to the small-town family values I was raised with, but who cares--Right?
    Intelligent? Inspirational?

    aikido7
    "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." -- Amos 3:7

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aimiel For Your Post:

    genuineoriginal (February 11th, 2019)

  16. #12
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    23,807
    Thanks
    3,351
    Thanked 8,312 Times in 6,180 Posts

    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147764
    Quote Originally Posted by tieman55 View Post
    https://stopthesethings.com/2018/08/...ical-failures/


    Every country you mentioned will discover as has Germany there is no such thing as renewable energy. Energy can't be renewed.

    One gallon of Oil can produce hundreds of gallons of oil.

    One therm of natural gas can pump thousands of therms of natural gas hundreds of miles.

    One pound of coal car produce more than a ton of coal

    One solar panel can never will never produce another solar panel.

    If you only used solar power in the, design, production, installation and maintenance of a solar panel, you not only would never ever produce even a single panel, you could't even produce enough energy to even start the production.

    Solar power is a Fairy tale for Captain America kids who are now adults.
    you've pitched this silly song and dance before

  17. #13
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Posts
    3,979
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 64 Times in 64 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174839
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimiel View Post
    Intelligent? Inspirational?

    aikido7
    If she weren’t intelligent and inspirational, the Democrats could not claim her. And you wouldn’t stoop to mocking others to make yourself feel comfortablly elitist.

    This is the dynamic of a bully.

    Maybe you would do better to claim she is a secret Muslim that was not born in America and was deliberately groomed to become President of the United States.

    But truly, anyone who majored in international relations and economics at Boston University--and graduated with honors she has already left behind the old ways of living when family values counted and bullying and humiliation were seen as sociopathic.
    ____________________________________
    ...terrorism is the war of the poor and war is the terrorism of the rich...




    (STILL trying to set up conservatives and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus...)

  18. #14
    Over 3000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Posts
    3,979
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 64 Times in 64 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    174839
    Facts and evidence have a liberal bias.

    I’ve been in Germany and once took a train ride from Hamberg to Munich.
    America is shameful next to German technology. They keep things clean because they are justly proud of their country.s
    You will find no broken cars, unseemly railroad yards or substandard housing.

    Do you think this comes from the fact that Adolf Hitler was an unknown right-wing politician in Bavaria before he was democratically elected as German Chancellor?
    ____________________________________
    ...terrorism is the war of the poor and war is the terrorism of the rich...




    (STILL trying to set up conservatives and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus...)

  19. #15
    Over 6000 post club Aimiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    6,002
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked 219 Times in 152 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    102511
    Quote Originally Posted by aikido7 View Post
    If she weren’t intelligent and inspirational, the Democrats could not claim her. And you wouldn’t stoop to mocking others to make yourself feel comfortablly elitist.
    Democrats only lower their own credibility by giving her any credence. It isn't stooping when I mock her intelligence or abilities to inspire, since I merely question her intelligence after suggesting pie-in-the-sky nonsense and calling it a New Deal; and someone who suggests that Socialism is capable of being the least bit useful is a fool who doesn't know history. I'm being very kind, believe me. She might only inspire others to sleep in class, get grades they don't deserve and propose nonsensical ideas and give them flowery names to make them seem credible.
    This is the dynamic of a bully.
    Name calling will only make your own intelligence seem lower than most. Obviously you don't have any content in your reply, other than to merely oppose my statements by opposing them.
    Maybe you would do better to claim she is a secret Muslim that was not born in America and was deliberately groomed to become President of the United States.
    That's the lie your sacred media giants are trying to pull off with her image. I would never suggest that a Mooslim might ever be in our nation's highest office. EVER.
    But truly, anyone who majored in international relations and economics at Boston University--and graduated with honors she has already left behind the old ways of living when family values counted and bullying and humiliation were seen as sociopathic.
    Apparently not, according to her actions and words. She's not only ignorant, childish and silly... she's also a laughing-stock. Her graduating from such a prestigious institution with honors is an indictment on their ability to grade a student's progress, let alone accomplishments. However, I do agree that she had left behind all sense of family values and is using bullying and humiliation attempts to make herself seem important. It isn't working. The citizens of the United States of America don't respond to terrorist threats.
    "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." -- Amos 3:7

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us