3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An interesting discussion between Black liberals and Black conservatives.

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Berean For Your Post:

TrumpTrainCA (March 9th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    An interesting discussion between Black liberals and Black conservatives.

Indeed. Thank you.

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Candace Owens Show: Abigail Shrier

Candace Owens Jun 02, 2019

Transgenderism is the new frontier for LGBTQ activists and feminists, but how does it impact our culture, free speech, sports and the children who transition? Wall Street Journal writer Abigail Shrier expounds on the impact of transgenderism in society on this episode of The Candace Owens Show.

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-ca...bigail-shrier/

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post

The Young Black Conservatives of Trumpís America

"In October of 2018, hundreds of young conservatives of color met up in Washington, DC, for the first ever Young Black Leadership Summit: a four-day conference that featured speeches from conservative actress Stacey Dash and firebrand Candace Owens, a trip to the White House to hear Trump speak, and a rare chance for young, black Republicans to get together and network IRL.

VICEís Lee Adams went to the summit to talk firsthand with young, black conservatives about what drew them to the Republican party, along with what kind of backlash theyíve faced from the black community for going public with their political views. To find out more about the movement, he also tagged along with Antonia Okaforóan outspoken Second Amendment activistóon a hunting trip in northwestern Iowa with Steve King, a House Rep whoís been widely criticized for his racist comments. Lastly, he met up with Shekinah Geist, a black Republican and budding social media influencer, and sat in on a conversation between her and a group of peers from the local black student union who challenged her on her support for President Trump."

ME: The day that just 20% of African Americans see the light and see the Democrats as the KKK slave masters they are is the day that the baby-killing party of death, the Democrats, will end. Now THAT is Hope I can believe in!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_america.html

Via VICE News: In October of 2018, hundreds of young conservatives of color met up in Washington, DC, for the first ever Young Black Leadership Summit: a four-day conference that featured speeches from conservative actress Stacey Dash and firebrand Candace Owens, a trip to the White House to hear Trump speak, and a rare chance for young, black Republicans to get together and network IRL.

VICEís Lee Adams went to the summit to talk firsthand with young, black conservatives about what drew them to the Republican party, along with what kind of backlash theyíve faced from the black community for going public with their political views. To find out more about the movement, he also tagged along with Antonia Okaforóan outspoken Second Amendment activistóon a hunting trip in northwestern Iowa with Steve King, a House Rep whoís been widely criticized for his racist comments. Lastly, he met up with Shekinah Geist, a black Republican and budding social media influencer, and sat in on a conversation between her and a group of peers from the local black student union who challenged her on her support for President Trump.

Thread Information