Thanks
    Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,023 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew Cuomo and ‘Everyone Who Voted for Him Deserves Excommunication’

For NY Abortion Law, says John Zmirak.

John Zmirak, senior editor at The Stream and author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Catholicism, said Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) should be excommunicated from the Catholic Church following New York’s passage of a law codifying abortion as a “fundamental right” across the Empire State.
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

Over 5000 post club CatholicCrusader's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew Cuomo deserves Excommunication for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Two US bishops support excommunication of New York Governor over ‘vile’ abortion law
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tw...r-vile-abortio

Washington, D.C., January 25, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Two U.S. bishops are calling for the excommunication of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo for his role in enshrining a “fundamental right” to virtually-unlimited abortion in the state.

Knoxville, Tennessee, Bishop Richard Stika and Tyler, Texas, Bishop Joseph Strickland both indicated that if Cuomo lived in their jurisdiction they would take action. Strickland urged Cuomo’s ordinaries to do so.

“Someone asked me today if I would issue an excommunication of a Catholic Governor under my jurisdiction if the Governor did the same as in New York,” Stika tweeted Thursday afternoon. “I think I might do it for any Catholic legislator under my jurisdiction who voted for the bill as well as the Governor.”

“Enough is enough,” said Stika. “Excommunication is to be not a punishment but to bring the person back into the Church. It's like medicine for them. But this vote is so hideous and vile that it warrants the act. But thankfully I am not in that position. Very sad”
    ..........(SNIP)

"God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it." - Pope Francis

Over 5000 post club CatholicCrusader's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it." - Pope Francis

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,931 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    ... New York’s passage of a law codifying abortion as a “fundamental right” across the Empire State.
    makes me ashamed of my state, my governor, my fellow new yorkers

Thread Information