User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 100

Thread: Wrongly Banned

  1. #61
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    It is because it was a temporary ban, not a permanent one. Permanent bans are given for egregious trolling.


    It stated that it was a perma ban, but thanks for vindicating me on this

  2. #62
    Get your armor ready! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    51,880
    Thanks
    162,240
    Thanked 47,503 Times in 29,279 Posts

    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148190
    Crucifer, I may not always arrive at the same conclusions you do, but I think you're honest about your conclusions.
    I like that.

    We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

  3. #63
    Get your armor ready! Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    51,880
    Thanks
    162,240
    Thanked 47,503 Times in 29,279 Posts

    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148190
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post

    It stated that it was a perma ban, but thanks for vindicating me on this
    Are you talking about the Crucible account?
    I think hat one was perma-banned.

    We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

  4. #64
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Are you talking about the Crucible account?
    I think hat one was perma-banned.
    Crucifer is Crucifixion + Lucifer- it's supposed to represent the two fold nature that mankind has. As much as we try to serve Christ we are all nonetheless wicked in our own way.

  5. #65
    TOL Legend glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25,584
    Thanks
    16,942
    Thanked 40,140 Times in 20,064 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147834
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    It is because it was a temporary ban, not a permanent one. Permanent bans are given for egregious trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    It stated that it was a perma ban, but thanks for vindicating me on this
    I'm not so sure you're vindicated yet. There is some disagreement with your account and Sherman's.

    I'm not sure Sherman knows you're claiming you were just (perma) banned last Thursday. I still see no record of it in the Woodshed.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 27th, 2019),Tambora (January 27th, 2019)

  7. #66
    TOL Legend glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25,584
    Thanks
    16,942
    Thanked 40,140 Times in 20,064 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147834
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Are you talking about the Crucible account?
    I think hat one was perma-banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    Crucifer is Crucifixion + Lucifer- it's supposed to represent the two fold nature that mankind has. As much as we try to serve Christ we are all nonetheless wicked in our own way.
    So you aren't going to respond to Tambora's question?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 27th, 2019),Tambora (January 27th, 2019)

  9. #67
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I'm not so sure you're vindicated yet. There is some disagreement with your account and Sherman's.

    I'm not sure Sherman knows you're claiming you were just (perma) banned last Thursday. I still see no record of it in the Woodshed.


    You owe me an apology

    Or
    At the very least
    Just leaving me alone

  10. #68
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    So you aren't going to respond to Tambora's question?
    It has no meaning to me

  11. #69
    TOL Legend glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25,584
    Thanks
    16,942
    Thanked 40,140 Times in 20,064 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147834
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    You owe me an apology

    Or
    At the very least
    Just leaving me alone
    I owe you jack.

    In fact, I'll now take it as my personal mission to keep you on the straight and narrow.

    Welcome to my world.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 27th, 2019),Tambora (January 27th, 2019)

  13. #70
    TOL Legend glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25,584
    Thanks
    16,942
    Thanked 40,140 Times in 20,064 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147834
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    It has no meaning to me
    Oh, so you have never posted on TOL before December 2018 under a different user name?

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 27th, 2019),Tambora (January 27th, 2019)

  15. #71
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I owe you jack.

    In fact, I'll now take it as my personal mission to keep you on the straight and narrow.

    Welcome to my world.
    Yeah well, I've been hated by you all from the get go for whatever reason.
    Is it because I'm Calvinist?
    You wanna hate because I'm traditionally Protestant?

    I don't have any animosity toward any of you, in fact I'm very fond of Catholicism nonetheless.
    But whatever.

  16. #72
    TOL Legend glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25,584
    Thanks
    16,942
    Thanked 40,140 Times in 20,064 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147834
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Oh, so you have never posted on TOL before December 2018 under a different user name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    Yeah well, I've been hated by you all from the get go for whatever reason.
    Is it because I'm Calvinist?
    You wanna hate because I'm traditionally Protestant?

    I don't have any animosity toward any of you, in fact I'm very fond of Catholicism nonetheless.
    But whatever.
    Hmmm....since you say I've hated you from the get go, at least have the decency to tell me when that get go was.

    If you were Crucible, I didn't hate you.

    If you were CatholicCrusader, I didn't hate you.

    I don't care if you're a Calvinist or a Protestant.

    The fact that you think I hate you at all tells me you have a persecution complex of some kind. I don't hate you for having a complex of any kind.

    I just want the truth.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 27th, 2019),Tambora (January 27th, 2019)

  18. #73
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    26,385
    Thanks
    4,753
    Thanked 10,350 Times in 7,663 Posts

    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147797
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    Yeah well, I've been hated by you all from the get go for whatever reason.
    Is it because I'm Calvinist?
    You wanna hate because I'm traditionally Protestant?


    it's 'cause you're a whiner

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    glorydaz (January 27th, 2019),JudgeRightly (January 27th, 2019),musterion (January 27th, 2019)

  20. #74
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    it's 'cause you're a whiner
    You misspelled winner

  21. #75
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    The fact that you think I hate you at all tells me you have a persecution complex of some kind. I don't hate you for having a complex of any kind.

    I just want the truth.
    I was raised Presbyterian until I developed my own outlook having been baptized in a reformed baptist church. From then on I established both predestinarian and catholic ideologies.

    And
    I have no persecution complex.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us