User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: What are the facts of what Hitler did?

BANNED
    In front of the strange glowing screen of an inexplicable mechanism.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adolf Hitler used to brag that when his abusive grandfather hit him, Hitler would steel himself so that he would maintain a stoic stance and would never cry out in pain.

He shut off any empathy for himself as a suffering child so he was unable to feel empathy for other’s pain.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,343 Times in 7,659 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aikido7 View Post
    Adolf Hitler used to brag that when his abusive grandfather hit him, Hitler would steel himself so that he would maintain a stoic stance and would never cry out in pain.

He shut off any empathy for himself as a suffering child so he was unable to feel empathy for other’s pain.
    consider the state of the Germany economy when hitler took power

are you arguing that Hitler did not have empathy for the suffering of the German people?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    they're lying

no serious historian disputes the fact that Hitler ran the show, that the people in government and the military were terrified at the idea of being caught disobeying his orders

stalin started the war as hitlers ally, which gave hitler the oportunity to focus his attention on the (his) western front - France, the low countries, and England

He secured France, belgium, the netherlands, etc and was focused on defeating England when he made the fatal decision to open a second front and attack Russia

Stalin then joined the alliance of western states - england and the united states

this was the beginning of the end of the thousand year reich
    you'd be surprised how much revisionist crap is circulating on mainstream sites like Youtube - and inevitably much worse on the dark web - crap that paints hitler as a warm and fuzzy misunderstood kinda guy

and i don't get the impression that Jacob is all that well versed in modern history
    There are a lot of things that I do not know. That is why I ask in a community that can support me.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    consider the state of the Germany economy when hitler took power

are you arguing that Hitler did not have empathy for the suffering of the German people?
    Hitler, in my view, was a psychopath. He had little or no empathy for others.

Germany’s humiliating surrender at the close of the Great War left its people depressed, their economy ruined, and the nation in turmoil.

Hitler promised to make the nation great again and the people of Germany began to have hope for the first time in many years.s

Hitler’s cruelty and lack of compassion and empathy set the country on an evil path.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,343 Times in 7,659 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hitler, in my view, was a psychopath. He had little or no empathy for others.

Germanyís humiliating surrender at the close of the Great War left its people depressed, their economy ruined, and the nation in turmoil.

Hitler promised to make the nation great again and the people of Germany began to have hope for the first time in many years.s

Hitlerís cruelty and lack of compassion and empathy set the country on an evil path.

i haven't explored his psyche (haven't read Mein Kampf yet - may someday), but what i have read indicates that his compassion and empathy were genuine, but solely for the aryans, the German people, those who deserved to rule the nations - he was very conflicted at having to attack england, for example, as he saw them, in their anglo-saxon heritage, as fellow aryans

not sure how he felt about the norman heritage of the french

what i struggled to understand for years was his inability to extend that compassion and empathy to others, the ease with which the German people were able to see the jew as subhuman and unworthy of empathy

and then i came to understand that the german people were not unique in this regard, that they were more the norm than the exception

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know if I am right, but I think he was going for absolute power and he used a superficial compassion and empathy to get his way.

Hitler loved children and dogs. And O, could the man waltz.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I do not know if I am right, but I think he was going for absolute power and he used a superficial compassion and empathy to get his way.

Hitler loved children and dogs. And O, could the man waltz.
    I did not know that.

Thread Information