Thanks
    Thanked 2,979 Times in 1,874 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comrade-Mayor de Blasio Says New York’s Wealth Is ‘In The Wrong Hands’

And Should Be Redistributed

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio took to the stage on Thursday to deliver his State of the City address – the sixth such one he has delivered since being in office. The theme was clear: money in the city is in the wrong hands and needs to be redistributed to others.

“Here’s the truth, brothers and sisters, there’s plenty of money in the world. Plenty of money in this city. It’s just in the wrong hands!” de Blasio said, according to the NY Times.
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I simply do not understand why people follow and support such ridiculous politicians. Who exactly is Bill de Blasio talking to when he says NYC's wealth is in the wrong hands? Who are the right hands then?

Here is the NYT article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/10/n...e-of-city.html
    Last edited by The Berean; January 14th, 2019 at 03:13 PM.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,158 Times in 5,334 Posts

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    is deblasio offering to forego his salary and his net wealth?

or is he talking about other people's money?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Right Divider (January 15th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,034 Times in 11,544 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Odd thing for a multimillionaire to say.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Right Divider (January 15th, 2019)

On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 1,145 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    Comrade-Mayor de Blasio Says New York’s Wealth Is ‘In The Wrong Hands’ and Should Be Redistributed

Ephesians 4:28
    28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Thread Information