Thanks
    Thanked 2,979 Times in 1,874 Posts

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tulsi Gabbard to run for president

She is the most antiwar Dem.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said Friday that she is running for president.
    “I have decided to run and will be making a formal announcement within the next week,” she said during an interview on CNN's "The Van Jones Show."
    Maybe @meshak has found her candidate...
    Last edited by drbrumley; January 13th, 2019 at 01:35 AM.
    Even in the very best of situations, voting is still an unmitigated failure. The fact that any simple majority of individuals (mob) can determine an outcome that adversely affects the minority (mob rule) is against all natural rights. In the United State today, all who vote harm others so that they might benefit. By voting, they are also sanctioning theft of private property at the point of a gun, and the redistribution of that property to those who did not earn it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to drbrumley For Your Post:

Right Divider (January 15th, 2019)

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm...she used to support traditional marriage but it seems the Dems beat that out of her. She has military experience which is interesting.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Thread Information