User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Blather, rinse, repeat...

  1. #1
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    15,665
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 3,869 Times in 2,892 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1249369

    Blather, rinse, repeat...


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

    WizardofOz (January 10th, 2019)

  3. #2
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    24,186
    Thanks
    3,469
    Thanked 8,688 Times in 6,447 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147768
    i'm so happy we don't have that useless clown for president anymore

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 11th, 2019)

  5. #3
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    15,665
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 3,869 Times in 2,892 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1249369
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    i'm so happy we don't have that useless clown for president anymore
    Only if you can honestly call being in the repeat part of the blather, rinse, repeat cycle, once more, some sort of progress...

  6. #4
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    24,186
    Thanks
    3,469
    Thanked 8,688 Times in 6,447 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147768
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Only if you can honestly call being in the repeat part of the blather, rinse, repeat cycle, once more, some sort of progress...
    i'm pretty well unplugged, so that clip of bammy speechifying is about as much as i heard of his grating voice during the eight years he was prez

    can't say i've heard much of trump since the election and the amusing aftermath, when the left was sobbing and hugging puppies


    as far as progress goes, i don't expect that from government - shutdown is the safest government we can have, far as i'm concerned

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 11th, 2019)

  8. #5
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    15,665
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 3,869 Times in 2,892 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1249369
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    i'm pretty well unplugged, so that clip of bammy speechifying is about as much as i heard of his grating voice during the eight years he was prez

    can't say i've heard much of trump since the election and the amusing aftermath, when the left was sobbing and hugging puppies


    as far as progress goes, i don't expect that from government - shutdown is the safest government we can have, far as i'm concerned
    The left was sobbing because, like the right, they also erroneously believe the politicians (actually businessmen) they vote for have their best interests at heart.

    But its all been blather, rinse, repeat on both sides of the DC Swamp for quite some time, for many a decade, now...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 11th, 2019)

  10. #6
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    24,186
    Thanks
    3,469
    Thanked 8,688 Times in 6,447 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147768
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    But its all been blather, rinse, repeat on both sides of the DC Swamp for quite some time, for many a decade, now...
    oh, longer than that

    long as i can remember, and as far as i can tell, long as there's been government

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (January 11th, 2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us