Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    Well there are enough that everyone can have their own. To bad you havent found yours yet.
    So it’s the Father the Son and the Holy Ghostessess? 1+1+7 Billion= 1?

This is entertaining...does explain why christians live convinced of their own way is ok...doing right in there own eyes...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    So it’s the Father the Son and the Holy Ghostessess? 1+1+7 Billion= 1?

This is entertaining...does explain why christians live convinced of their own way is ok...doing right in there own eyes...
    I said
    lol You really dont understand anything about the bible do you. The bible is written to each one of us. And a true Christian (not Jew) will read it as a personal letter to them. It says "you" not them. The Holy Spirit will teach "you".

[Jhn 14:26
    [26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol You really dont understand anything about the bible do you. The bible is written to each one of us. And a true Christian (not Jew) will read it as a personal letter to them. It says "you" not them. The Holy Spirit will teach "you".

[Jhn 14:26
    [26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
    I asked “How many Holy Ghostessess?”

You answered:

“I said
    Well there are enough that everyone can have their own.”

One teacher teaching many students is NOT for each student ONE TEACHER...

Tutor maybe...but you dont continue practicing what tutors teach anyway...claiming that once the tutorial is over you can do whatever you want...LOL

Squeaky and his army of ghosts...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked “How many Holy Ghostessess?”

You answered:

“I said
    Well there are enough that everyone can have their own.”

One teacher teaching many students is NOT for each student ONE TEACHER...

Tutor maybe...but you dont continue practicing what tutors teach anyway...claiming that once the tutorial is over you can do whatever you want...LOL

Squeaky and his army of ghosts...

I said
    lololol You make a good example of a blind Jew. God tells us real Christians that He blinded the Jews. And you are living proof. The way you use your own opinion as some kind of authority.

[Rom 11:25
    [25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    [Rom 12:16
    [16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lololol You make a good example of a blind Jew. God tells us real Christians that He blinded the Jews. And you are living proof. The way you use your own opinion as some kind of authority.

[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    [Rom 12:16
    [16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
    Matt 24:20 That He expected winter times and Sabbath times to continue into the future is not my opinion...

Nor is His instructions believers keep a sabbastimos which remains...

Sabbath...made for man...even Squeaky...not just for jews...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt 24:20 That He expected winter times and Sabbath times to continue into the future is not my opinion...

Nor is His instructions believers keep a sabbastimos which remains...

Sabbath...made for man...even Squeaky...not just for jews...
    I said
    lol You really should start reading the new testament and get rid of some of them demons that are driving you.Man was not made for the Sabbath . And Jesus is also Lord of the Sabbath if Jesus wants to allow us to keep or not keep the Sabbath He has that authority.

[Mar 2:27-28
    [27] And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
    [28] "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol You really should start reading the new testament and get rid of some of them demons that are driving you.Man was not made for the Sabbath . And Jesus is also Lord of the Sabbath if Jesus wants to allow us to keep or not keep the Sabbath He has that authority.

[Mar 2:27-28
    [27] And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
    [28] "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
    That was from the NT He authored for you to follow...you should not follow jewish false witness that He changed the customs Moses delivered...

That authority is demonstrated from His creating the Sabbath...LOL...why would He change that? Why would Lord of London change it to York? LOL

Just cuz He has authority does not mean He changed it...cuz well it can’t be changed as it demonstrates HE HAS AUTHORITY AS CREATOR...duh

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,321 Times in 6,919 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    satan's trademark:
    I said
    lol

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    satan's trademark:
    I said
    lololol

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was from the NT He authored for you to follow...you should not follow jewish false witness that He changed the customs Moses delivered...

That authority is demonstrated from His creating the Sabbath...LOL...why would He change that? Why would Lord of London change it to York? LOL

Just cuz He has authority does not mean He changed it...cuz well it can’t be changed as it demonstrates HE HAS AUTHORITY AS CREATOR...duh
    I said
    Your an idiot.

The Sabbath day of rest in the old testament was only a shadow of the true day of rest in the new testament.
    [Mat 4:17
    [17] From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
    [Jhn 10:1, 6-9
    [1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
    [6] Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
    [7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
    [8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
    [9] "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
    [Col 2:16-17
    [16] So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
    [17] which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    Your an idiot.

The Sabbath day of rest in the old testament was only a shadow of the true day of rest in the new testament.
    [Mat 4:17
    [17] From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
    [Jhn 10:1, 6-9
    [1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
    [6] Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
    [7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
    [8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
    [9] "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
    [Col 2:16-17
    [16] So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
    [17] which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
    The devil is in the details...you are with him changing the jots and tittles too...changing the times and law...NOT with His people who still have a sabbatismos...Heb 4:9

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The devil is in the details...you are with him changing the jots and tittles too...changing the times and law...NOT with His people who still have a sabbatismos...Heb 4:9
    I said
    lol Your an idiot. God has blinded what you call His people, the Jews. Your blind.

[Eph 4:18
    [18] having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

Thread Information