User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 305

Thread: Dispensationaism Proven.

  1. #46
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16,069
    Thanks
    14,700
    Thanked 22,091 Times in 12,534 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147716

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    That sounds like something a liberal would say...
    Your mind-reading skills have failed you this time.

    It is explicitly not allowed to modify a quote to say something that someone DID NOT SAY.

    It's a form of LYING.... though it shows what you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (January 26th, 2019)

  3. #47
    Journeyman binyamin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    ...
    Can you please not comment in my threads if you refuse dialogue. We risk violating Titus 3:9.

  4. #48
    Journeyman binyamin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Your mind-reading skills have failed you this time.

    It is explicitly not allowed to modify a quote to say something that someone DID NOT SAY.

    It's a form of LYING.... though it shows what you are.
    I am not a liar and did not intentionally violate any rules. I am not sure if you are having an off day or just not the right personality for a debate forum.

  5. #49
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16,069
    Thanks
    14,700
    Thanked 22,091 Times in 12,534 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147716

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    Can you please not comment in my threads if you refuse dialogue. We risk violating Titus 3:9.
    How can we dialog when you don't even read my posts?

    As I mentioned earlier, before you went off the rails, that Peter never preaches the good news of the cross in Acts 1-8

    He preaches the cross as an evil that Israel committed (Acts 2:36 "whom ye have crucified") and that's NOT good news.

    The preaching of the cross as good news begins with Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    john w (January 16th, 2019),Tambora (January 26th, 2019)

  7. #50
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16,069
    Thanks
    14,700
    Thanked 22,091 Times in 12,534 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147716

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    I am not a liar and did not intentionally violate any rules. I am not sure if you are having an off day or just not the right personality for a debate forum.
    You don't even know what the rules are.

    Newbies like you should have more respect from some of us that have been here for a long time. But no, you just rush in like a bull in a china shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    john w (January 16th, 2019),Tambora (January 26th, 2019)

  9. #51
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,798
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 13,291 Times in 9,164 Posts

    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147873
    Saint John W

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Right Divider (January 16th, 2019)

  11. #52
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25,588
    Thanks
    16,942
    Thanked 40,140 Times in 20,064 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147833
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    Because I dared to cast shade on their sacred calf, mid-acts dispensationalism. And instantly they came to defend their leader Enyart who they believe speaks ex-Cathedra.
    Hey freak-a-zoid, how did you manage to creep into our forum? If you must come among us, you should at least show some respect to the owner of the house. We have no "sacred calf" and your ignorant claims will only result in your being shown the door.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Right Divider (January 16th, 2019),steko (January 16th, 2019),Tambora (February 4th, 2019)

  13. #53
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    13,958
    Thanks
    1,285
    Thanked 8,753 Times in 5,746 Posts

    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2146768
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    Peter clearly preached the full Gospel after Pentecost.
    The discussion was about the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6. There is nothing said in that verse which even hints that the gospel they were preaching was anything less than a "full gospel."

    They were preaching a full gospel and since at that time they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die they sure weren't preaching the gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles which declares that Christ died for our sins.

    When Paul preached the word he "reasoned out of the Scriptures" (Acts 17:2) but if we are to believe your explanation we must stand reason on its head. Can't you see that you are quickly losing your credibility on this forum since you refuse to use your ability to reason out of the Scriptures?

  14. #54
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,785
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 947 Times in 871 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    It is not Biblical to say that God is saving people who reject Christ, and this is not what dispensationalism teaches.
    It is also not Biblical to say that God completely replaced natural Israel, when in fact we are clearly told "All of [natural] Israel shall be saved" in the future in Romans 11:25-26.

    We clearly see in Zechariah 12 that natural Israel will be surrounded and under attack from "all the nations" (Zech 12:2-3) and Israel prays and is sent the One "whom they pierced" (Zech12:10-11). So you see Israel gets saved by crying out humbly to YH and then Christ comes to save them. This lines up precisely with what Jesus said in Matt 23:39 when He said to the Pharisees and specifically Jerusalem they would "see Me no more till you say, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!". (Matt 23:37-39)

    God will bring back natural Israel in the latter years (Ezek 37:12, 38:8, Lk 21:24, etc etc) and Honor the covenant He made with natural Israel in Genesis 15. How do we know this? Well two very clear reasons we can conclude this are:

    1. God has spoken many unfulfilled prophecies pertaining to natural geographic Israel and surrounding nations that have yet to be fulfilled- and we are seeing them being fulfilled. (Dan 9:24-27, Ezek 37-39, Dan 11:35-12:4, Joel 3, Ps 83, Zech 12-14)
    2. Paul very explicitly said that "Israel has been blinded in part until the period of the Gentiles is fulfilled. And so, as it is written, ALL OF ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED" -Romans 11:25-26.


    Spiritually Jews and Gentiles are one in Christ, yet God still made a covenant with natural Israel in Gen 15 which He will honor. Men and women are one, and have different purposes and positions. Members of the Body of Christ are one, and still have different functions and purposes. This is not a contradiction.

    If replacement theology was true, then why is God literally fulfilling all the prophecies in the Word systematically in front of our eyes?!
    Does all of Israel shall be saved include all those of Israel who are indeed Israel because of their belief in God and Jesus as the Messiah and no one else? All of Israel for all of time in God's timing.

  15. #55
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    16,069
    Thanks
    14,700
    Thanked 22,091 Times in 12,534 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147716

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    Peter clearly preached the full Gospel after Pentecost. Repeatedly. In Acts 15 Peter even said:
    Acts 15 was LONG after Paul was called and also after Paul taught the 12 what God had revealed to him exclusively.

    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    After this we see Peter and Paul wrote epistles to the same people interchangeably in 2 Peter 3:15-16. Then Peter also warns that people will invent things like that you are trying to say because they are confused by Paul's writings and "twisting them to their own destruction".
    Please show us what it was that Paul "wrote to the same people interchangeably".

    It would be wonderful if you could show us all where Peter preached the good news of the cross anywhere in Acts 1-8. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    steko (January 16th, 2019),Tambora (February 8th, 2019)

  17. #56
    Journeyman binyamin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I feel like we are doing a lot of bonding in this thread.

  18. #57
    Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    19,283
    Thanks
    565
    Thanked 13,246 Times in 9,262 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147855
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    I feel like we are doing a lot of bonding in this thread.
    I feel like you're making a lot of things up in this thread.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    Right Divider (January 17th, 2019)

  20. #58
    Over 1000 post club
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ol Misery (Missouri)
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 228 Times in 187 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    24968
    "If replacement theology was true, then why is God literally fulfilling all the prophecies in the Word systematically in front of our eyes?!"

    What is "Replacement Theology?" I know that it is considered an "Enemy" of dispensationalism and I think it is Reformation theology, but with dispensationalists you never can tell.

    And probably an "Enemy" of dispensationalism is Remnant Theology, if a dispensationalist knows what that is.

    Remnant Theology says that at times when the multitude of people who consider themselves the people of God are off into false doctrines, that is, doctrines that disagree with many New Testament scriptures, that God raises up a remnant to carry on his work of redemption.

  21. #59
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    13,958
    Thanks
    1,285
    Thanked 8,753 Times in 5,746 Posts

    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2146768
    Not long after Paul was converted on the Damascus road he preached the following message to the Jews:

    "And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.....proving that this is the very Christ" (Acts 9:20,22).

    At that time Paul had not yet received the gospel which he was to preach among the Gentiles. He wrote the following:

    "But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus" (Gal.1:15-17).

    When Paul received a gospel from the Lord Jesus on the Damascus road he immediately went to Damascus (Acts 9:6-8). But when he received the gospel which he preached among the Gentiles he went immediately into Arabia. That can only mean that two different gospels were preached during the Acts period.

  22. #60
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    10,326
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,355 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    530129
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Not long after Paul was converted on the Damascus road he preached the following message to the Jews:

    "And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.....proving that this is the very Christ" (Acts 9:20,22).

    At that time Paul had not yet received the gospel which he was to preach among the Gentiles. He wrote the following:

    "But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus" (Gal.1:15-17).

    When Paul received a gospel from the Lord Jesus on the Damascus road he immediately went to Damascus (Acts 9:6-8). But when he received the gospel which he preached among the Gentiles he went immediately into Arabia. That can only mean that two different gospels were preached during the Acts period.
    Paul spent three years in Arabia Damascus before going to see Peter in Jerusalem.
    From Paul's writings and actions, it appears that Paul spent those three years in diligent study of the Old Testament.

    Galatians 1:18
    18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.


    Peter did not say Paul had a different gospel, Peter said that "unlearned and unstable" people twist Paul's words into something that leads only to destruction.

    2 Peter 3:15-17
    15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
    16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
    17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.


    If you think Paul was preaching a different gospel than Peter, then that puts you in the category of "unlearned and unstable".
    Last edited by genuineoriginal; January 17th, 2019 at 01:47 PM.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us