User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 76 to 87 of 87

Thread: Dispensationaism Proven.

  1. #76
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    9,408
    Thanks
    1,400
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 1,145 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    506552
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    You made an argument of sophistry

    sophistry
    the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.

    No, that is your modus operandi as proven by your very words:

    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    you revise it to:

    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for everyone's doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, and all of it is written specifically to all people, is about them, and all of it is for our obedience.:
    17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works, as long as he obeys all of scripture.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  2. #77
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,591
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 13,010 Times in 8,998 Posts

    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147863
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post

    sophistry
    the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.

    No, that is your modus operandi as proven by your very words:
    That's your best volley, rummy? Take your seat.....That's it....Way in the back.

    You "It all says the same thing" believers only believe the bible if it agrees with their doctrine, as that is the only part of the Bible you believe.


    So there, moron, engager in sophistry, false dichotomies, deceit, satanic false accuser of the brethren, which excludes you.
    Saint John W

  3. #78
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2652
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    That's your best volley, rummy? Take your seat.....That's it....Way in the back.

    You "It all says the same thing" believers only believe the bible if it agrees with their doctrine, as that is the only part of the Bible you believe.


    So there, moron, engager in sophistry, false dichotomies, deceit, satanic false accuser of the brethren, which excludes you.
    Aren't you, by your own admission, not born again?

    1 Corinthians 11:14-15 New King James Version (NKJV)
    Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given [a]to her for a covering.

  4. #79
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,591
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 13,010 Times in 8,998 Posts

    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147863
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    Aren't you, by your own admission, not born again?

    1 Corinthians 11:14-15 New King James Version (NKJV)
    Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given [a]to her for a covering.
    Lack confidence, you wicked fruit inspector? Yes..... Thanks for confirming that you're a Catholic, a fruit inspector. Put up your pic, sweetie. I thought so.


    Get of this site, you fraud, posing as a a member of the boc.


    You know, punk, that your James 2:3 KJV is a sin, don't you, poser? Yes....And that you will not "inherit the kingdom of God?"

    1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,


    What a mess....The punk does not even know the context of 1 Cor. 11.


    You: Sampson!!!! You're not born again.


    Another moron, takes the stage.
    Saint John W

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    glorydaz (Yesterday)

  6. #80
    TOL Subscriber musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    21,641
    Thanks
    4,155
    Thanked 20,037 Times in 11,545 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147760
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    Aren't you, by your own admission, not born again?
    *raises hand*

    I'm not.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

    glorydaz (Yesterday)

  8. #81
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2652
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    You know, punk, that your James 2:3 KJV is a sin, don't you, poser? Yes....And that you will not "inherit the kingdom of God?"
    I didn't realize the KJV of James 2:3 said that as I use NKJV. That got a laugh out of me. Since one of my threads was examining weather Rome is the whore in Revelation 17-18, it's likely safe to conclude that I am not Catholic.

  9. #82
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2652
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    I won't pick on you anymore I just felt like you were attacking GenOrig with too many personal attacks. Hopefully people can read our dialogue on this board and still see our love for one another.

  10. #83
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,591
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 13,010 Times in 8,998 Posts

    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147863
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    I didn't realize the KJV of James 2:3 said that as I use NKJV. That got a laugh out of me. Since one of my threads was examining weather Rome is the whore in Revelation 17-18, it's likely safe to conclude that I am not Catholic.
    You're a Catholic, and dig men. My evidence? You.
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    I use NKJV
    Another bible corrector/agnostic/mystic is exposed, as he "uses," or "prefers," the/a bible, like ice creme, not believing any one of them, only "using" those that agree with his "doctrine."
    Saint John W

  11. #84
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,591
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 13,010 Times in 8,998 Posts

    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147863
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    I won't pick on you anymore I just felt like you were attacking GenOrig with too many personal attacks. Hopefully people can read our dialogue on this board and still see our love for one another.
    "Pick on me," you muse? That's rich. Your not in my league.

    And "personal" attacks, you cliche? Would you prefer I employ "impersonal" attacks?
    Saint John W

  12. #85
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2652
    I am not interested in doing this with you. I will pray for you.

  13. #86
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,591
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 13,010 Times in 8,998 Posts

    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147863
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    I am not interested in doing this with you. I will pray for you.
    So predictable....You MAD wacko.....All the bible says the same thing....We will pray for you, my dear, misguided, John W.


    Catholics have perfected that "close."


    Save it-I need not a prayer, from a "Hail Mary" advocate.
    Saint John W

  14. #87
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24,101
    Thanks
    15,508
    Thanked 37,935 Times in 18,963 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147811
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    I won't pick on you anymore I just felt like you were attacking GenOrig with too many personal attacks. Hopefully people can read our dialogue on this board and still see our love for one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    I am not interested in doing this with you. I will pray for you.
    And this, dear readers, is how the hypocrites speak.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (Yesterday),musterion (Today)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us