Thread: Dispensationalism

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Avoiding the Sabbath.
    How so? Or do you just say it as though it is a matter of fact? The question is if what you say is true.
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

In beginning He created God the heavens and the earth

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,549 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    Dispensationalism is designed to build a wall separating Christians from Jews.
    Dispensationalism claims that the plans God has for Christians are different than the plans God has for Jews.
    Dispensationalism claims that Jews have to keep the whole Law and that Christians must avoid any appearance of keeping the Law.
    Dispensationalism is used to divide the Bible into verses for Christians (only Paul's writings) and verses for Jews (the rest of the Bible).
    This sound so reasonable and make sense since they are Zionists.

thanks.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    indeed He did NOT... in fact He sent His Son come to reclaim His bride but she killed Him...death did them part...time for a new wife...

He didnít like the first wife who committed adultery worshipping other images and other gods and on other days He did not establish, and even Him the way He didnt ask for like with a golden calf, ate pork, got tattoos, materialistic and superficial like jewelry and make up, often publicly drunk...disobedient and not faithful

Why would He want a second wife like that? His taste remains the same...but for another woman...

That is interesting and all but not Scripture. There are numerous prophecies that were never fulfilled (Joel 3, Ezek 37-39, Zech 12-14). Jesus told the Pharisees and Jerusalem that they would face judgement on that generation and that they WOULD SEE HIM AGAIN when they said "blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" (Matt 23:39). He did not say He was done with them. Don't be too haughty champ, if God plucked out the natural branches it is not impossible for it to happen to you.

jews are happily grafted back in but then are no longer jews as IN HIM there are none...just Israel ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...just like in the OT
    You are wise in your own opinion according to the Bible. "Blindness in part has happened to Israel UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so ALL OF ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED" (Romans 11:25-26). That is exactly what Zech 12:2-3, 10, 14:3-4, 14:16 shows us- none of which has been fulfilled.

However you twist and torture these texts if anything at all comes out like what resembles a third temple and a nwo israel...I want no part of that abomination of desolation...not even all jews accept this Zionist apostasy But they wait for their Messiah still...
    Anti-Semite much? Yeah Ezekiel calls that "the ancient hatred".

You are chasing a Christ claimed to be in the ďholyĒ desert or found in the secret places of a man made third temple...I was told NOT to go...

Nope no chasing needed- just solid good doctrine based on the Text. Christ will return when His feet hit the Mount of Olives, a physical geographic location, and it splits in two (see Zech 14:3-4).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to binyamin7 For Your Post:

genuineoriginal (January 8th, 2019)

On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,769 Times in 1,296 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    This sound so reasonable and make sense since they are Zionists.

thanks.
    I am a non-Dispensationalist Zionist because of how I understand the prophecies in the Bible.
    Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dispensationalism is designed to build a wall separating Christians from Jews.
    Is it Christians from Jews? And, is this right?
    Dispensationalism claims that the plans God has for Christians are different than the plans God has for Jews.
    Interesting. What difference in plans, and even for Jews who believe in Jesus?
    Dispensationalism claims that Jews have to keep the whole Law and that Christians must avoid any appearance of keeping the Law.
    Interesting. I am a Jew and a Christian and an ex-Dispensationalist.
    Dispensationalism is used to divide the Bible into verses for Christians (only Paul's writings) and verses for Jews (the rest of the Bible).
    Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 1

1 In the beginning of God's creation of the heavens and the earth.
    :א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ

In beginning He created God the heavens and the earth

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    How so? Or do you just say it as though it is a matter of fact? The question is if what you say is true.
    Well I just post and then if you dont agree or do then you post in response if you want or not...and so it goes...

I already posted earlier why I think so...so now itís your turn...well again after this post...if you want...

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I just post and then if you dont agree or do then you post in response if you want or not...and so it goes...

I already posted earlier why I think so...so now itís your turn...well again after this post...if you want...
    I observe the Sabbath and I am an ex-Dispensationalist. So I just want to know what you think, so that I can reply. 9 out of 10 is not good enough to cause someone to observe. I do not know if Sabbath observance is necessarily required, but 9 out of 10 may drive someone to observe, or not depending.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binyamin7 View Post
    That is interesting and all but not Scripture. There are numerous prophecies that were never fulfilled (Joel 3, Ezek 37-39, Zech 12-14). Jesus told the Pharisees and Jerusalem that they would face judgement on that generation and that they WOULD SEE HIM AGAIN when they said "blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" (Matt 23:39). He did not say He was done with them. Don't be too haughty champ, if God plucked out the natural branches it is not impossible for it to happen to you.
    oh I aint boasting...I am grateful I am a full citizen of Israel...replacing jews cut off for disobedience...the trunk remains...Israel remains without the jews...who reject that the One Who birthed Israel when human genetics were to old to do so...also had a Son...sent to save Israel...and in Him there is no more jew...or goyim

You are wise in your own opinion according to the Bible. "Blindness in part has happened to Israel UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so ALL OF ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED" (Romans 11:25-26). That is exactly what Zech 12:2-3, 10, 14:3-4, 14:16 shows us- none of which has been fulfilled.
    yes Israel HIS PEOPLE shall be saved...ONE LAW for native and goyim included...whosoever believes and is obedient and faithful...just like the church in the wilderness...ONE PEOPLE of two IN HIM no jew nor gentile but a citizen of Israel...saved Israel not disobedient or disbelieving that their creator had a Son Who came down to save whosoever believed...

Anti-Semite much? Yeah Ezekiel calls that "the ancient hatred".
    I got nothing against semites...or jews waiting for the messiah to establish Israel...and got real love for my enemies and prayers for their conversion before yours provoke 2/3 of their deaths...at least I don’t support that...

Nope no chasing needed- just solid good doctrine based on the Text. Christ will return when His feet hit the Mount of Olives, a physical geographic location, and it splits in two (see Zech 14:3-4).
    And before that even...about 1000 years before...until then dont go into the “holy” desert to find Him or into the inner rooms made by hands...do not believe it...
    Last edited by clefty; January 8th, 2019 at 09:26 PM.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I observe the Sabbath and I am an ex-Dispensationalist. So I just want to know what you think, so that I can reply. 9 out of 10 is not good enough to cause someone to observe. I do not know if Sabbath observance is necessarily required, but 9 out of 10 may drive someone to observe, or not depending.
    At the jerusalem council James concluded the goyim would continue to hear Moses preached in every synagogue they kept crowding in every city on every Sabbath...

Isaiah was clear Sabbath to Sabbath all would worship...Heb 4:9 is clear a sabbatismos remains for His people

He instructed prayers be prayed that the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...

And yet most christians reject Sabbath was made for man...but was just for jews...or was abolished...

It was jewish false witness to slander Stephen and Paul that accused that they were teaching Yahushua destroyed the law...

But that jewish witness of them was false...they did not teach that...

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah” not some or most or all but one “and the faith OF Yahushua”

Yahushua’s faith includes the Sabbath...as was His custom...

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,549 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a non-Dispensationalist Zionist because of how I understand the prophecies in the Bible.
    What is it?

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    At the jerusalem council James concluded the goyim would continue to hear Moses preached in every synagogue they kept crowding in every city on every Sabbath...

Isaiah was clear Sabbath to Sabbath all would worship...Heb 4:9 is clear a sabbatismos remains for His people

He instructed prayers be prayed that the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...

And yet most christians reject Sabbath was made for man...but was just for jews...or was abolished...

It was jewish false witness to slander Stephen and Paul that accused that they were teaching Yahushua destroyed the law...

But that jewish witness of them was false...they did not teach that...

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah” not some or most or all but one “and the faith OF Yahushua”

Yahushua’s faith includes the Sabbath...as was His custom...
    A lot of good stuff there, and getting it right.

Something happened with a coming of the new covenant.

The Sabbath was not only for those born Jews. There are converts and Gentiles, and Christians.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of good stuff there, and getting it right.

Something happened with a coming of the new covenant.

The Sabbath was not only for those born Jews. There are converts and Gentiles, and Christians.
    Yup...

Think about it...Yahushua taught and lived His last will and testament BEFORE He died...His blood SIGNED it His death SEALED it...

Heb 9:16”In the case of a will, it is necessary to establish the death of the one who made it, 17because a will does not take effect until the one who made it has died; it cannot be executed while he is still alive...”

And after the testator dies that last will and testament can NOT be changed...

so IF the apostles or any follower of Yahushua feels they can eat swine IT MUST BE MADE KNOWN IN THE TESTAMENT WRITTEN WHILE HE WAS STILL ALIVE...since change can NOT occur after the covenant is sealed...by His death...

So if worship on Sunday was to be in the new covenant...HE MUST HAVE PUT THAT INTO THE COVENANT PRIOR HIS DEATH

More than WWJD? it is what DID Jesus do?...do that...

Thanks

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yup...

Think about it...Yahushua taught and lived His last will and testament BEFORE He died...His blood SIGNED it His death SEALED it...

Heb 9:16”In the case of a will, it is necessary to establish the death of the one who made it, 17because a will does not take effect until the one who made it has died; it cannot be executed while he is still alive...”

And after the testator dies that last will and testament can NOT be changed...

so IF the apostles or any follower of Yahushua feels they can eat swine IT MUST BE MADE KNOWN IN THE TESTAMENT WRITTEN WHILE HE WAS STILL ALIVE...since change can NOT occur after the covenant is sealed...by His death...

So if worship on Sunday was to be in the new covenant...HE MUST HAVE PUT THAT INTO THE COVENANT PRIOR HIS DEATH

More than WWJD? it is what DID Jesus do?...do that...
    I am not saying to eat anything unkosher. Not sure about your logic. He did observe and teach the commandments. What goes into a person's mouth or what comes out of their mouth. What does declared all foods clean mean?

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not saying to eat anything unkosher. Not sure about your logic. He did observe and teach the commandments.
    that is it...that is the new covenant...what He observed and taught...

What goes into a person's mouth or what comes out of their mouth.
    it’s NOT what goes into a man that makes him unclean...it is the fact that he already IS unclean for even allowing something unclean into his mouth...

Like a tattoo...

You aren’t made unclean when the needle pierces the skin...you are unclean for even thinking to get a tattoo planning what to get, where on your body, and by who to get it from, when, how much,...all of it...by the time the inking starts you are long unclean...

What does declared all foods clean mean?
    Thus nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him “unclean” where “unclean” means having an unclean heart. Eating unclean bread does not make a man’s heart unclean. Instead, the Master points out that unclean bread “entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats” (Mark 7:19 KJV). That is to say, it passes through the digestive system and goes out the end opposite from whence it came in. This is the plain meaning of the passage.

Yet some translators take the clause “purging all meats” as a narrator’s parenthetical statement and translate “purging” as “Thus He declared all foods clean.” The words “Thus He declared,” however, are not in the Greek text. They are supplied by the translator to make the new construction of the sentence fit. The Greek text literally says, “purging all foods.” Jesus was not setting aside the Law; He was talking about (ahem) “going potty.”

http://www.sabbathreformation.com/ar...-63892046.html

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Scripture is absolutely clear- you are wise in your own opinion if you believe in replacement theology- Romans 11:25-26.

Thread Information