Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Of course.
    Is why we should pray for His Spirit to lead us as we read and guide us into all truth...

It might by the minority view and we will have to not be ashamed and take a lot of abuse...NOT from the world but from the church...ironic right?

They will mock and scoff and try to trigger or provoke and distract from our Spirit led understanding...and try to cause us to NOT convince others...is why the majority ALWAYS had to end up killing the dissent as the “heretics” were too convincing in their “come let us reason”...those promoting LIES HATE scrutiny and study...deceivers are ALWAYS insecure and HAVE to bully...

Now a minority view that causes division or distraction might needs to be thrown out to Satan to then wish return...but that is why we must pray and study in long suffering fellowship to see if thse things be true...

Once it is established the one forced to leave should volunteer and with dignity...dust his sandals...

Oh well...hope you better understand that we HAVE to be longsuffering and patient and endure to the end...

So put on the whole armor of YAH...sadly especially around friendly fire...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clefty For Your Post:

meshak (January 12th, 2019)

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think his vile mouth is funny?
    Vile mouth funny? Not really just think SKUNKWEED is a funny word...and as a fruit from a fellow believer is rare but funny to consider...and well picturing you smoking weed is funny...

It has many medical benefits and seems to be all the rage...so maybe not really a bad thing...ya dig? Better than some man made toxic chemicals that is for sure...

So why would what you offer make others feel good in high?

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol I sure hope you find the Holy Spirit and He can lead you away from being a nag rather than a christian.
    And start beleiving scripture and stop relying on your own opinion like the Jews.

[Rom 11:25
    [25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    [Rom 12:16
    [16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
    And those Gentiles pouring in...crowding synagogues every Sabbath are by their love to make jews so jealous they want to be grafted back INTO HIM...so what rules do sovereign citizens of Israel keep?

Layabout LAYodicean? Doing works of Nicolaitions who also claimed no law keeping was necessary? Yup He HATED them...

When the fullness of these goyim comes in its because they do the 4 things...sorry 5 things required just to fellowship every Sabbath...the WANT to...because they are SAVED and grafted into the promise...so of course they are grateful citizens...HIS LAW keeping citizens...

Yes Squesky do NOT be wise to your own opinion choosing whatever whenever ALL THE TIME rest days convinced of your own opinion that’s ok...

Remember? He said “think NOT”...dont follow jewish lies that said He did...

Follow Him and do as He did when He was writing that New Covenant you squeak about so much...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,928 Times in 1,558 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Vile mouth funny? Not really just think SKUNKWEED is a funny word...and as a fruit from a fellow believer is rare but funny to consider...and well picturing you smoking weed is funny...

It has many medical benefits and seems to be all the rage...so maybe not really a bad thing...ya dig? Better than some man made toxic chemicals that is for sure...

So why would what you offer make others feel good in high?
    Then why did you say ouch?
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then why did you say ouch?
    Cuz even when the martyrs were burnt I would say OUCH that’s gotta hurt...

So get over the sting and remember they used to do worse to those that didnt agree...

Be strong sister...you are fighting powers and principalities...can’t get weepy over paper cuts...or posting bruises...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to clefty For Your Post:

meshak (January 12th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 Times in 6,914 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    it's difficult to believe she's an adult, eh?

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    it's difficult to believe she's an adult, eh?
    Cuz maybe she ain’t...she is a child of Yah...

But yes for your scheme it takes mighty men of war...golems even...changing times and laws...and stuff...you know new world order sophistication and sophistry to tikkun olam...

Patiently trusting and obeying is for little kids...children...His children...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And those Gentiles pouring in...crowding synagogues every Sabbath are by their love to make jews so jealous they want to be grafted back INTO HIM...so what rules do sovereign citizens of Israel keep?

Layabout LAYodicean? Doing works of Nicolaitions who also claimed no law keeping was necessary? Yup He HATED them...

When the fullness of these goyim comes in its because they do the 4 things...sorry 5 things required just to fellowship every Sabbath...the WANT to...because they are SAVED and grafted into the promise...so of course they are grateful citizens...HIS LAW keeping citizens...

Yes Squesky do NOT be wise to your own opinion choosing whatever whenever ALL THE TIME rest days convinced of your own opinion that’s ok...

Remember? He said “think NOT”...dont follow jewish lies that said He did...

Follow Him and do as He did when He was writing that New Covenant you squeak about so much...
    I said
    lol Are you a woman?

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol Are you a woman?
    Did ya lose every argument to your ladies?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did ya lose every argument to your ladies?
    I said
    lol No but you argue like a girl. That is why I was wondering. They dont go by scriptures they go by emotions. And you keep getting all emotional on me.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol No but you argue like a girl. That is why I was wondering. They dont go by scriptures they go by emotions. And you keep getting all emotional on me.
    How about you stop weak attempts at slander with false witness...

I am actually bored enough to want to play Saturday night game night with you...

Here is the game:

I am going to repost that last post you thought was like a little emotional girl posting without scripture.
    But I am going to leave spaces for you to fill in with the scripture which my post referred too...

WHAT FUN...

let’s see if you can play bible verse detective and see if indeed I posted without scripture or if you are just lying and attempting slander...

“And those Gentiles pouring in_____________...crowding synagogues every Sabbath_____________are by their love to make jews so jealous they want to be grafted back INTO HIM____________...so what rules do sovereign citizens of Israel keep?____________

Layabout LAYodicean?___________Doing works of Nicolaitions_____________who also claimed no law keeping was necessary?____________(feel free to use WIKI on that blank) Yup He HATED them...______________

When the fullness of these goyim comes in_______________its because they do the 4 things_____________...sorry 5 things required just to fellowship every Sabbath_____________...they WANT to__________...because they are SAVED____________ and grafted_____________into the promise____________...so of course they are grateful____________citizens____________...HIS LAW keeping citizens...____________

Yes Squesky do NOT be wise to your own opinion____________ choosing whatever whenever ALL THE TIME rest days ____________convinced of your own opinion that’s ok...____________

Remember?____________ He said “think NOT”____________...dont follow jewish lies_____________ that said He did...____________

Follow Him____________and do as He did____________when He was writing that New Covenant_____________ you squeak about so much...

Ok so take your time...Enjoy...

Looking forward to see how many texts you find I was alluding to...

So man up buddy...show time...GO!

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about you stop weak attempts at slander with false witness...

I am actually bored enough to want to play Saturday night game night with you...

Here is the game:

I am going to repost that last post you thought was like a little emotional girl posting without scripture.
    But I am going to leave spaces for you to fill in with the scripture which my post referred too...

WHAT FUN...

let’s see if you can play bible verse detective and see if indeed I posted without scripture or if you are just lying and attempting slander...

“And those Gentiles pouring in_____________...crowding synagogues every Sabbath_____________are by their love to make jews so jealous they want to be grafted back INTO HIM____________...so what rules do sovereign citizens of Israel keep?____________

Layabout LAYodicean?___________Doing works of Nicolaitions_____________who also claimed no law keeping was necessary?____________(feel free to use WIKI on that blank) Yup He HATED them...______________

When the fullness of these goyim comes in_______________its because they do the 4 things_____________...sorry 5 things required just to fellowship every Sabbath_____________...they WANT to__________...because they are SAVED____________ and grafted_____________into the promise____________...so of course they are grateful____________citizens____________...HIS LAW keeping citizens...____________

Yes Squesky do NOT be wise to your own opinion____________ choosing whatever whenever ALL THE TIME rest days ____________convinced of your own opinion that’s ok...____________

Remember?____________ He said “think NOT”____________...dont follow jewish lies_____________ that said He did...____________

Follow Him____________and do as He did____________when He was writing that New Covenant_____________ you squeak about so much...

Ok so take your time...Enjoy...

Looking forward to see how many texts you find I was alluding to...

So man up buddy...show time...GO!
    I said
    You never did answer are you a girl?

And I dont play games with the Word of God. Your avoiding the answer.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    You never did answer are you a girl?

And I dont play games with the Word of God. Your avoiding the answer.
    Cuz I see what you do with answers...they don’t matter

And bored I am actually curious as how you will respond now with your imaginations...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cuz I see what you do with answers...they don’t matter

And bored I am actually curious as how you will respond now with your imaginations...
    I said
    lol Do you know what a conversation is? Thats where you ask a question and I answer, then I ask a question and you answer. But your not answering. That makes you a dictator.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol Do you know what a conversation is? Thats where you ask a question and I answer, then I ask a question and you answer. But your not answering. That makes you a dictator.
    Squeaky what two times did our Saviour expect to continue into the future?

Hints...one of them occurs yearly...the other weekly...

Ok how about I ask the question and you don’t even have to answer...

It was winter time and Sabbath time...

Thread Information