Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    I didnt change the law or the Sabbath Jesus did.
    Not so Squeaky

PROVERBS 24 [19] Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked;[20] For there shall be no reward to the evil man; THE CANDLE OF THE WICKED SHALL BE PUT OUT.[21] My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and MEDDLE NOT WITH THEM THAT ARE GIVEN TO CHANGE:[22] For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

PSALM 89 [30] IF HIS CHILDREN FORSAKE MY LAW, and walk not in my judgments; [31] If they break my statutes, AND KEEP NOT MY COMMANDMENTS; [32] Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. [33] Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail. [34] MY COVENANT WILL I NOT BREAK, NOR ALTER the thing that is gone out of my lips.

The "many" believe that Gods 4th commandment has been altered

ECCLES. 3 [14] I know that, WHATSOEVER GOD DOETH, IT SHALL BE FOR EVER: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. [15] That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

MALACHI 3 [2] BUT WHO MAY ABIDE THE DAY OF HIS COMING? AND WHO SHALL STAND WHEN HE APPEARETH? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:[3] And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.[4] Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.[5] And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.[6] FOR I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT;

HEBREWS 13 [8] Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

So why do many believe that their god is a wishy washy God. Changing continually.

Old testament – keep the sabbath
    New testament – dont bother
    1000 yr rest (in the Kingdom) – Gotta keep the sabbath again (scripture below)

ISAIAH 66 [22] For as the NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. [23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and FROM ONE SABBATH TO ANOTHER, shall ALL FLESH COME TO WORSHIP BEFORE ME, saith the Lord.

So has the sabbath been changed or altered? Squeaky makes that claim. But i gotta believe that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

James 2:10
    10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
    Gal 5:3-5
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
    5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
    Rom 2:12
    12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
    Gal 6:2
    2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
    Gal 3:24-25
    24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
    Gal 2:21
    21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
    Gal 2:16
    16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
    1 Cor 9:20-21
    20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law;
    21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
    Rom 13:8
    8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
    Rom 9:31-33
    31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
    32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
    33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
    Rom 8:1-2
    1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
    Gal 5:18
    18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
    Gal 5:22-24
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
    23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
    24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
    James 1:25
    25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Rom 8:8
    8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
    2 Cor 1:22
    22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
    2 Cor 5:5
    5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
    Eph 1:13-14
    13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
    14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
    2 Cor 6:1
    1 We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
    Gal 2:21
    21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
    Phil 2:16
    16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
    Heb 7:12
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
    Gal 3:3-5
    3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
    4 Have you suffered so many things in vain-- if indeed it was in vain?
    5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?--
    Gal 3:11-13
    11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
    12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
    13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),
    1 Cor 15:55-56
    55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
    56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.
    Rom 4:14-15
    14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
    15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
    (NKJ)

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parts of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace. The old testament law was based on what you done. The new testament law is based on why you done it. The old testament law was an eye for an eye. The new testament law is turn the other cheek. You cant do both.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
    (NKJ)

II Jn 1:9-11
    9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
    10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
    11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
    (NKJ)

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

James 2:10
    10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
    First you imply we need not keep the law and then you post a scripture that says if you stumble in one point of the law you are guilty of all. Make up your mind ole boy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,548 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DansingWall View Post
    First you imply we need not keep the law and then you post a scripture that says if you stumble in one point of the law you are guilty of all. Make up your mind ole boy.
    the scripture is full of inconsistencies, friend.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...he likes to think things he was told to by Him to “think NOT”

He would rather follow jewish false witness I guess

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    the scripture is full of inconsistencies, friend.
    He ainít no Author of confusion though...just cuz some donít have ears to hear ainít His fault...Spirit can only lead so far...ya gotta wanna go His way as He did... ya dig?

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    The old testament law of sin and death is still active. The new testament law delivers us from the old testament law. If you try to keep them both and stumble in one point you are guilty of all the sins in both.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    He ain’t no Author of confusion though...just cuz some don’t have ears to hear ain’t His fault...Spirit can only lead so far...ya gotta wanna go His way as He did... ya dig?

I said
    lol I sure hope you find the Holy Spirit and He can lead you away from being a nag rather than a christian.
    And start beleiving scripture and stop relying on your own opinion like the Jews.

[Rom 11:25
    [25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    [Rom 12:16
    [16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol I sure hope you find the Holy Spirit and He can lead you away from being a nag rather than a christian.
    And start beleiving scripture and stop relying on your own opinion like the Jews.

[Rom 11:25
    [25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    [Rom 12:16
    [16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
    Read the the first letter in revelations Squeaky...return to the first love Squeaky...repent and do the first works ok?

BTW that ain’t Sunday or every day resting...repent from your layabout Layodician ways

Do as He did when He was writing the New Testament...

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He ain’t no Author of confusion though...
    Of course not, but men made it confused.

We can read the way we want.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Of course not, but men made it confused.

We can read the way we want.
    Not if we are Spirit led sister...

Fruits reveal roots and if your fruits are different welll....

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 Times in 6,665 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Her fruits are skunkweed

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
    Her fruits are skunkweed
    LOL

Ouch

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL

Ouch
    Do you think his vile mouth is funny?

Thread Information