Thread: Sabbath

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    And you and yours reject your God and Saviour, therefore you cling to that which will never save.
    You still refuse to understand...shadows cannot be clung to...they point...are still...

And those that are saved cling to Him His ways...

Because of what He did for us...we WANT to follow Him HIS WAYS...not those of man his tradition

Because we wish to obey we are given the Spirit to keep on keeping on...His Way...the Way...you know that cult Paul worshipped with...

The same you now accuse as heretical...the irony...traditions indeed run deep and long

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No clue. Either way, clefty is blind to the spiritual realm.
    I said
    lol You got that right. I have never found anyone who rejects point blank verses, in favor of maybe almost says verses. Well what ever he/she is they are a Jew.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Squeaky For Your Post:

glorydaz (February 9th, 2019)

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol You got that right. I have never found anyone who rejects point blank verses, in favor of maybe almost says verses. Well what ever he/she is they are a Jew.
    Point blank verses rejected? LOL

You reject:

Matt 24:20 lists two periods of time Yahushua fully expected to continue well into the future...winter times and Sabbath times

Heb 4:9 specifically states a sabbatismos a sabbath keeping remains for His people

Isaiah 66:23 that there will be a time again when ALL will worship from Sabbath to Sabbath...

Sabbath was made for man...not just jews...or for Squeaky...he is too good for obedience...to submit to Him HIS Way...Squeaky has his own way he convinces himself with...believing jewish lies that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

Squeaky must also believe gravity began with Newton...and is dispensed as a natural law only to the English...and that gravity’s law ended when poor Newton died...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Point blank verses rejected? LOL

You reject:

Matt 24:20 lists two periods of time Yahushua fully expected to continue well into the future...winter times and Sabbath times

Heb 4:9 specifically states a sabbatismos a sabbath keeping remains for His people

Isaiah 66:23 that there will be a time again when ALL will worship from Sabbath to Sabbath...

Sabbath was made for man...not just jews...or for Squeaky...he is too good for obedience...to submit to Him HIS Way...Squeaky has his own way he convinces himself with...believing jewish lies that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

Squeaky must also believe gravity began with Newton...and is dispensed as a natural law only to the English...and that gravity’s law ended when poor Newton died...
    I said
    lol Look at your interpretation. Matt 24-20 is warning that the death someone goes through will be worse on the Sabbath or in the winter.

[Mat 24:19-21
    [19] "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
    [20] "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
    [21] "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This has nothing to do with the Sabbath day. This has to be with working out your salvation. You have the understanding of a fence post.

[Heb 4:8-10
    [8] For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
    [9] There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.
    [10] For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God [did] from His.

This proves you dont have the right God or the right Jesus. If you dont abide in the doctrine of Christ-new testament.

Isaiah 66:23

[2Jo 1:8-11
    [8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
    [9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
    [10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
    [11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Thanks
    Thanked 40,118 Times in 20,054 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You still refuse to understand...shadows cannot be clung to...they point...are still...

And those that are saved cling to Him His ways...

Because of what He did for us...we WANT to follow Him HIS WAYS...not those of man his tradition

Because we wish to obey we are given the Spirit to keep on keeping on...His Way...the Way...you know that cult Paul worshipped with...

The same you now accuse as heretical...the irony...traditions indeed run deep and long
    Wrong, as usual. You need to be schooled, boy.
    Your lack of understanding about the INNER MAN is keeping you far away from the truth.

Spirits are not "shadows"...any more than the Holy Spirit is a shadow.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (February 10th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    I'm thinking Clefty is an Adventist...or some cult hybrid.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (February 10th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking Clefty is an Adventist...or some cult hybrid.
    I said
    You could be right. What I have learned is that he is full of pre-conceived ideas and not scripture.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Squeaky For Your Post:

glorydaz (February 9th, 2019)

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol Look at your interpretation. Matt 24-20 is warning that the death someone goes through will be worse on the Sabbath or in the winter.

[Mat 24:19-21
    [19] "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
    [20] "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
    [21] "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    LOL...oh my...so how does a warning about dying in a winter or on a Sabbath mean that winter and Sabbaths are no longer expected?

So winter and Sabbaths are still expected...long into the future...

This has nothing to do with the Sabbath day. This has to be with working out your salvation. You have the understanding of a fence post.
    [8] For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.
    [10] For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God [did] from His.[/quote]

Greek English Morphology
    686 [e] ἄρα
    ara So then Conj
    620 [e] ἀπολείπεται
    apoleipetai there remains V-PIM/P-3S
    4520 [e] σαββατισμὸς
    sabbatismos a Sabbath rest N-NMS
    3588 [e] τῷ
    tō for the Art-DMS
    2992 [e] λαῷ
    laō people N-DMS
    3588 [e] τοῦ
    tou - Art-GMS
    2316 [e] Θεοῦ.
    Theou of God.

The word is borrowed from the hebrew to emphasize that it is a SABBATH KEEPING REST...not just rest...that remains for His people...not accepting it means you dont want it...you’d rather disobey

This proves you dont have the right God or the right Jesus. If you dont abide in the doctrine of Christ-new testament.

Isaiah 66:23
    LOL...not even addressed...Isaiah speaks of the time after the Yahushua’s coming

2Jo 1:8-11
    [8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
    [9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
    [10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
    [11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
    You don’t work for anything...especially NOT the reward of the Father His OT Will obeyed or Son...

You greeted and received the false witness of jews that Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses...

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong, as usual. You need to be schooled, boy.
    Your lack of understanding about the INNER MAN is keeping you far away from the truth.
    the circumcised inner man you mean? LOL

Spirits are not "shadows"...any more than the Holy Spirit is a shadow.
    never said spirits ARE shadows...spirits are not flesh and blood bones or physical...I cling to Yahushua Who is glorified body...not just a spirit...the Sabbaths point me to Him...I don’t keep Sabbaths they keep me...close to Him and not to the world

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
    And know what but the Spirit of who is from God that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by Yah...

Sabbath being one of the first things...made for Man and given to...

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL...oh my...so how does a warning about dying in a winter or on a Sabbath mean that winter and Sabbaths are no longer expected?

So winter and Sabbaths are still expected...long into the future

[10] For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God [did] from His.
    Greek English Morphology
    686 [e] ἄρα
    ara So then Conj
    620 [e] ἀπολείπεται
    apoleipetai there remains V-PIM/P-3S
    4520 [e] σαββατισμὸς
    sabbatismos a Sabbath rest N-NMS
    3588 [e] τῷ
    tō for the Art-DMS
    2992 [e] λαῷ
    laō people N-DMS
    3588 [e] τοῦ
    tou - Art-GMS
    2316 [e] Θεοῦ.
    Theou of God.

The word is borrowed from the hebrew to emphasize that it is a SABBATH KEEPING REST...not just rest...that remains for His people...not accepting it means you dont want it...you’d rather disobey

LOL...not even addressed...Isaiah speaks of the time after the Yahushua’s coming

You don’t work for anything...especially NOT the reward of the Father His OT Will obeyed or Son...

You greeted and received the false witness of jews that Yahushua changed the customs delivered by Moses...[/QUOTE]

I said
    lolol You are an idiot. Your arguing with scripture. And the only new testament verse you had shows I'm right. Moses gave them the law of the Sabbath. And Joshua didnt even give them the day of rest. The day of rest didnt have anything to do with the Sabbath.

[Heb 4:8-11
    [11] Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
    Last edited by Squeaky; February 10th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

never said spirits ARE shadows...spirits are not flesh and blood bones or physical...I cling to Yahushua Who is glorified body...not just a spirit...the Sabbaths point me to Him...I donít keep Sabbaths they keep me...close to Him and not to the world

And know what but the Spirit of who is from God that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by Yah...
    What tongue are you trying to speak?

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What tongue are you trying to speak?
    Ha...sorry...was still so shaken by the school marm...

“1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

And now know Verse 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit of who is from God that we might know the things that have been freely given to us...by Yah...

Sabbath being one of the first things freely given to us by Yah...made for Man and given to him...

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha...sorry...was still so shaken by the school marm...
    I'm sorry you need one.

ď1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

And now know Verse 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit of who is from God that we might know the things that have been freely given to us...by Yah...

I'm noticing a pattern with you people. You think by adding the verse that follows what was quoted, you have made some big point. You haven't. You do that for show. Now, if you people want to participate in debates, you'd best stop being so obvious.

Sabbath being one of the first things freely given to us by Yah...made for Man and given to him...
    Well and good, so why turn it into something it isn't?

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry you need one.
    trust me...just like with the Law...after I graduate from THIS tutor I will indeed do something else...back to His Will...and not man’s traditions rooted in jewish lies and false witness that Yahushua changed the customs delivered to Moses...

I'm noticing a pattern with you people. You think by adding the verse that follows what was quoted, you have made some big point. You haven't. You do that for show. Now, if you people want to participate in debates, you'd best stop being so obvious.
    do it for show? Points more like...big points...winning points and souls with the holy trolling Spirit and Truth to Yahushua be the glory

cherry picking single verses and out of context is exactly how you divide the word rightly and leftly...LOL

And here adding the following verse shows you were attempting to say was EXACTLY REFUTED

Namely that by posting only verse 11 as you did...it would seem the things of God are HIS ALONE...secret to us...that only He understands the Spirit...

But by my adding that following verse it is CLEAR that the things of Yah are indeed given FREELY TO US...

Sabbath its GRACE COMFORT AND GUARANTEE being the first of those things of Yah given even before the need of rest...before the curse of work...

So to that SHADOW I CLING as it is of MY LORD OF THE SABBATH Who I also cling...He of pierced flesh and spilt blood and NOT a just ghost or spirit...

Well and good, so why turn it into something it isn't?
    Exactly...WHY OH WHY turn it into something it is NOT...something claimed changed even destroyed by false witnessin jews?!!

It is one of the shadows which ARE a sign of good things to come? INDEED...Sabbath remains what it always was...a seal you are with Him...HIS...where He is as when He first rested for us...

Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them. Ezekiel 20:12

Oh and yes...ONE LAW for jew and goyim...as demonstrated by Exodus 20:10

The ONLY commandment including goyim within their gates...

The IRONY...to those wishing rapture from His holy day of rest...

LOL...a day of rest is a work too hard...

The gospel of the cross is that we goyim have indeed received that day...

But that gospel is foolishness to those that perish...unbelief leads to disobedience as the other branches cut off...

Yup...a day of rest a yoke too hard...LOL
    Last edited by clefty; February 10th, 2019 at 10:51 PM.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trust me...just like with the Law...after I graduate from THIS tutor I will indeed do something else...back to His Will...and not man’s traditions rooted in jewish lies and false witness that Yahushua changed the customs delivered to Moses...

do it for show? Points more like...big points...winning points and souls with the holy trolling Spirit and Truth to Yahushua be the glory

cherry picking single verses and out of context is exactly how you divide the word rightly and leftly...LOL

And here adding the following verse shows you were attempting to say was EXACTLY REFUTED

Namely that by posting only verse 11 as you did...it would seem the things of God are HIS ALONE...secret to us...that only He understands the Spirit...

But by my adding that following verse it is CLEAR that the things of Yah are indeed given FREELY TO US...

Sabbath its GRACE COMFORT AND GUARANTEE being the first of those things of Yah given even before the need of rest...before the curse of work...

So to that SHADOW I CLING as it is of MY LORD OF THE SABBATH Who I also cling...He of pierced flesh and spilt blood and NOT a just ghost or spirit...

Exactly...WHY OH WHY turn it into something it is NOT...something claimed changed even destroyed by false witnessin jews?!!

It is one of the shadows which ARE a sign of good things to come? INDEED...Sabbath remains what it always was...a seal you are with Him...HIS...where He is as when He first rested for us...

Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them. Ezekiel 20:12

Oh and yes...ONE LAW for jew and goyim...as demonstrated by Exodus 20:10

The ONLY commandment including goyim within their gates...

The IRONY...to those wishing rapture from His holy day of rest...

LOL...a day of rest is a work too hard...

The gospel of the cross is that we goyim have indeed received that day...

But that gospel is foolishness to those that perish...unbelief leads to disobedience as the other branches cut off...

Yup...a day of rest a yoke too hard...LOL
    I said
    lolol Its always sad to me to see someone like you condemn themselves. Circumcision is how anyone who wanted to join in the old testament believers would join. And if anyone just keep one thing in the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testmment. They will fall from grace. You have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
    [1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    [2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    [3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    [4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Thread Information