Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Two Different Laws OT. And NT.

OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

James 2:10
    10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
    Gal 5:3-5
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
    5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
    Rom 2:12
    12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
    Gal 6:2
    2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
    Gal 3:24-25
    24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
    25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
    Gal 2:21
    21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
    Gal 2:16
    16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
    1 Cor 9:20-21
    20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law;
    21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
    Rom 13:8
    8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
    Rom 9:31-33
    31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
    32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
    33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
    Rom 8:1-2
    1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
    Gal 5:18
    18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
    Gal 5:22-24
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
    23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
    24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
    James 1:25
    25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Rom 8:8
    8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
    2 Cor 1:22
    22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
    2 Cor 5:5
    5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
    Eph 1:13-14
    13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
    14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
    2 Cor 6:1
    1 We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
    Gal 2:21
    21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
    Phil 2:16
    16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
    Heb 7:12
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
    Gal 3:3-5
    3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
    4 Have you suffered so many things in vain-- if indeed it was in vain?
    5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?--
    Gal 3:11-13
    11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
    12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
    13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),
    1 Cor 15:55-56
    55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
    56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.
    Rom 4:14-15
    14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
    15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
    (NKJ)

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parts of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace. The old testament law was based on what you done. The new testament law is based on why you done it. The old testament law was an eye for an eye. The new testament law is turn the other cheek. You cant do both.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
    (NKJ)

II Jn 1:9-11
    9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
    10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
    11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
    (NKJ)

On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,299 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    Two Different Laws OT. And NT.

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parts of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace. The old testament law was based on what you done. The new testament law is based on why you done it. The old testament law was an eye for an eye. The new testament law is turn the other cheek. You cant do both.
    The Law given by God in the covenant that God made with the children of Israel has not been abolished.
    We are under a new covenant, but the Law from the old covenant is still profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness.

2 Timothy 3:16
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The Law from the old covenant says this:

Romans 13:9a
    9a For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet;

If you don't keep those commandments, you will not be saved and will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
    9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineoriginal View Post
    The Law given by God in the covenant that God made with the children of Israel has not been abolished.
    We are under a new covenant, but the Law from the old covenant is still profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness.

2 Timothy 3:16
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The Law from the old covenant says this:

Romans 13:9a
    9a For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet;

If you don't keep those commandments, you will not be saved and will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
    9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

I said
    I think your missing the point. If they are written in the new testament(covenant) they are a part of the new covenant. But if you keep any part from the old testament that is not in the new testament you will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament law.

[Gal 5:1-4
    [1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    [2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    [3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    [4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

If you try to keep them both and stumble in just one point your guilty of all of it.

[Jas 2:10
    [10] For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    I think your missing the point. If they are written in the new testament(covenant) they are a part of the new covenant.
    You are missing the point.
    God's laws are written in the hearts of everyone that is in the New Covenant.

Hebrews 8:10
    10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are missing the point.
    God's laws are written in the hearts of everyone that is in the New Covenant.

Hebrews 8:10
    10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
    I said
    In the old testament they worshiped in the flesh. In the new testament we worship in the Spirit. In the old testament they judged someone by what they done. In the new testament we judge someone on why they done it.
    The Holy Spirit teaches us with the new testament verses and He convicts us with the new testament verses. So the Holy Spirit with the new testament verses will guide us and help us stop the why and that will eliminate the what was done. Do you know what the heart is?

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    In the old testament they worshiped in the flesh. In the new testament we worship in the Spirit. In the old testament they judged someone by what they done. In the new testament we judge someone on why they done it.
    Don't judge others until after you have judged yourself.

1 Corinthians 11:31
    31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

_____
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't judge others until after you have judged yourself.

1 Corinthians 11:31
    31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
    I said
    That is right I do alot of that . Or I wouldnt have received the revelations of Jesus Christ.

JUDGE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS

1 Cor 11:31
    31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
    1 Cor 4:6
    6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
    Heb 4:12
    12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    Luke 2:35
    35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
    Luke 24:38
    38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?
    Matt 12:25
    25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
    1 Cor 3:20
    20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
    Rom 2:15
    15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
    Acts 8:22-23
    22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
    23 "For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity."
    1 Cor 1:21
    21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
    Matt 12:34
    34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
    Matt 12:36-37
    36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
    37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
    2 Cor 10:4-5
    4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
    5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
    2 Cor 3:5-6
    5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
    6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
    1 Cor 1:30
    30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
    Eph 4:21
    21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
    John 14:26
    26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
    John 16:8-11
    8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
    10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
    11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
    1 Cor 2:4-6
    4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
    5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
    6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
    Eph 6:17
    17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
    James 4:8-10
    8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
    9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
    10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
    John 1:51
    51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
    Matt 9:4
    4 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, "Why do you think evil in your hearts?
    Matt 12:25
    25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
    Matt 15:19-20
    19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
    20 "These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man."
    Luke 5:22
    22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?
    Luke 11:17
    17 But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls.
    Rom 1:21-22
    21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
    22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
    Rom 2:14-15
    14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
    15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
    1 Cor 3:20
    20 and again, "The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
    Phil 3:18-21
    18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
    19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame-- who set their mind on earthly things.
    20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
    21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
    (NKJ)
    xxx Thoughts are in our minds but where do they come from. They come from spirits. From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it. We have always had to choose which thought to go with. But we havent always chose the right one. So God said He would give us a Helper the Holy Spirit(verses) that would discern our thoughts and give us a verse showing us who is who between them. If you have any doubts or logic contrary to the verses, you have an unclean spirit in you.

Luke 9:55
    55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Rom 8:27
    27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Mark 7:20-23
    20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
    21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
    22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
    23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."

Acts 8:22
    22 "Repent therefore of this your wickedness, and pray God if perhaps the thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
    (NKJ)

xxx God has given us a way to find out where every thought in us comes from. And we can understand and know which spirit is giving which thoughts. So we will know which one's to reject and purge and which one's to follow. Which ones are from our guardian angel and which ones are from our devil. We can only know by following the Holy Spirit(verses).

Go to Inner Man, Kingdom Of God, PUrge, sanctified

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it.
    That idea does not come from the Bible.

_____
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    It comes from experience of walking after the Holy Spirit. I hope you dont think you are in that body all alone. If you do you havent separated your inner man from your outer person.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Thoughts are in our minds but where do they come from. They come from spirits. From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it. We have always had to choose which thought to go with. But we havent always chose the right one. So God said He would give us a Helper the Holy Spirit(verses) that would discern our thoughts and give us a verse showing us who is who between them. If you have any doubts or logic contrary to the verses, you have an unclean spirit in you.”

Squeaky best represents what christians follow...the jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered...

Squeaky’s (like most christians) ideas do not come from the Bible but tradition...disobedient men’s traditions not the traditions the disciples/apostles passed down that first century when believers followed the Way...

Right here he states you have an angel telling you do it (the Law His Will) and the devil telling you NOT to do it...

Then he goes on and on about how one of Yah’s Laws is optional...so we see immediately who he is following...

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    “Thoughts are in our minds but where do they come from. They come from spirits. From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it. We have always had to choose which thought to go with. But we havent always chose the right one. So God said He would give us a Helper the Holy Spirit(verses) that would discern our thoughts and give us a verse showing us who is who between them. If you have any doubts or logic contrary to the verses, you have an unclean spirit in you.”

Squeaky best represents what christians follow...the jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered...

Squeaky’s (like most christians) ideas do not come from the Bible but tradition...disobedient men’s traditions not the traditions the disciples/apostles passed down that first century when believers followed the Way...

Right here he states you have an angel telling you do it (the Law His Will) and the devil telling you NOT to do it...

Then he goes on and on about how one of Yah’s Laws is optional...so we see immediately who he is following...
    I said
    lol Go back and look at what you just posted. No proof, no evidence. You dont even make a good Jew now. You have turned into a cheap heckler. With useless opinions.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol Go back and look at what you just posted. No proof, no evidence. You dont even make a good Jew now. You have turned into a cheap heckler. With useless opinions.
    Yes you are right...I shouldnt quote you so much...might be contagious...LOL

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you are right...I shouldnt quote you so much...might be contagious...LOL

I said
    lol Your an idiot. You dont quote me. You lie and make up gross exaggerations that are all lies.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lol Your an idiot. You dont quote me. You lie and make up gross exaggerations that are all lies.
    Sure I did...quoted you your angel vs devil “enfluence”...to do or don’t do...

Not my fault you have logic contrary to not only the verses but your own posts...claiming you follow Him and then doing something of your own opionion...

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From our birth we have had the enfluence of our guardian angel and the devil. One says do it the other says not to do it.
    It comes from experience of walking after the Holy Spirit.
    The idea that you have a guardian angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other comes from modern mythology.

Yes, that idea does not come from the Bible nor does it come from the traditions the disciples learned from Jesus.

_____
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Thread Information