User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discouraged from talking with people about religion.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderdog View Post
    What it sounds like to me is that someone you'd talked to (or multiple people) didn't want to have a confrontation with you and instead spoke to your someone who worked at the place, saying they didn't want to have you talking about religion with them any more. At that point, the person who worked there had to tell you to settle down with the religious talk. That's reasonable.

Maybe you need to reconsider the way you communicate with people about religion. If you're being asked to stop, it's obviously not working.
    Maybe it is the tzitzit and the kippah and Jesus. It most certainly is not what you say. I wasn't even here yet. I do not have a job either. I can't be different than the person that I am, but I can keep changing.

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Well, thank you for the advice. I hope to share the gospel with people.
    Which I understand but it works both ways which is why I bring up the golden rule. Consider how you share the gospel and put yourself if someone who wanted the share with you the glory of Azathoth and the Mad Dream, in the same way, would you reach a point where you would feel he is intruding on your right to privacy?
    "Repubs must not allow [The President] to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress," Donald Trump

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
    Which I understand but it works both ways which is why I bring up the golden rule. Consider how you share the gospel and put yourself if someone who wanted the share with you the glory of Azathoth and the Mad Dream, in the same way, would you reach a point where you would feel he is intruding on your right to privacy?
    I probably just think that is ridiculous and I hope that I can rest in the power of God in the gospel. But I do not have much wisdom. I have been a prophet at times in my life and talked about the Law. I hope that people are sensible.

Thread Information