Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol Jesus Changed The Law-Examples
    [Heb 7:12
    12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
    [Jhn 14:1
    1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
    [Act 6:14
    14 "for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us."
    [Rom 7:6
    6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
    [Rom 8:32
    32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
    [1Co 15:3
    3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
    [2Co 1:10
    10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver [us],
    [Gal 2:19-21
    19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
    20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
    21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
    [Mat 5:21-45
    21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
    22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
    23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
    24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
    25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
    26 "Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
    27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
    28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
    29 "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
    30 "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast [it] from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
    31 "Furthermore it has been said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.'
    32 "But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
    33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
    34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
    35 "nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
    36 "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
    37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
    38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
    39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
    40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have [your] cloak also.
    41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
    42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
    43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
    44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
    45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

[Act 10:8-16
    8 So when he had explained all [these] things to them, he sent them to Joppa.
    9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
    10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
    11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
    12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
    13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
    14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
    15 And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
    16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

xxx Jesus changed the law. Jesus changed righteousness. If there was any righteousness in the law Jesus died in vain.
    Squeaky follows jewish slander...

Squeaky forgets only some jews thought works made righteous...OT jews knew it was by faith alone...they did works cuz they were already saved...works were to keep them that way...

Yahushua did not die in vain but having justified us and made us righteous we WANT to remain that way...and thus because we love Him keep the LAW...not just 9/10ths either...

Bible it’s laws are like the owner’s manual of a car...

You don’t read and obey the owner’s manual to GET THE CAR

You read and obey the owner’s manual because you OWN THE CAR

First it’s the false witness of jewish slander that He changed the law and now Squeaky piles it on...

the righteousness changed? From what to what?

Again faith without works is dead...

They never were made righteous by their works...

They were saved from egypt and then given the law...

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Squeaky follows jewish slander...

Squeaky forgets only some jews thought works made righteous...OT jews knew it was by faith alone...they did works cuz they were already saved...works were to keep them that way...

Yahushua did not die in vain but having justified us and made us righteous we WANT to remain that way...and thus because we love Him keep the LAW...not just 9/10ths either...

Bible it’s laws are like the owner’s manual of a car...

You don’t read and obey the owner’s manual to GET THE CAR

You read and obey the owner’s manual because you OWN THE CAR

First it’s the false witness of jewish slander that He changed the law and now Squeaky piles it on...

the righteousness changed? From what to what?

Again faith without works is dead...

They never were made righteous by their works...

They were saved from egypt and then given the law...
    I said
    Are you a Jew?

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    Are you a Jew?
    Nope...especially in HIM...where there is neither jew (as they reject their god had a Son) nor gentile (as gentiles wish to be seperate the world and grafted into His people by faith in Him then doing His will and works thus no longer gentile but His people Israel)

You His people? Holy Spirit guiding you into HIS WAYS? TO LOVE JUST AS HE LOVED YOU?

Inspecting your fruits reveals your roots...9/10ths is soooo close

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope...especially in HIM...where there is neither jew (as they reject their god had a Son) nor gentile (as gentiles wish to be seperate the world and grafted into His people by faith in Him then doing His will and works thus no longer gentile but His people Israel)

You His people? Holy Spirit guiding you into HIS WAYS? TO LOVE JUST AS HE LOVED YOU?

Inspecting your fruits reveals your roots...9/10ths is soooo close
    I said
    Are you a Christian? Because for a Christian if they keep any part of the old testament that isnt in the new testament they are making themselves subject to the whole entire old testament and they have fallen from grace. Circumcised is how they joined in believing the old testament. And if you keep just one thing in the old testament that isnt in the new testament you have joined the old testament and are now subject to the whole thing. And you have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
    [1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    [2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    [3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    [4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    Are you a Christian? Because for a Christian if they keep any part of the old testament that isnt in the new testament they are making themselves subject to the whole entire old testament and they have fallen from grace. Circumcised is how they joined in believing the old testament. And if you keep just one thing in the old testament that isnt in the new testament you have joined the old testament and are now subject to the whole thing. And you have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
    [1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    [2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    [3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    [4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
    Circumcision NEVER SAVED...as something done to an infant can not...is why we dont baptize infants

I am NOT one who attempts to be justified by law...but being Justified by HIM through grace and the Holy Spirit given to me for my obedience I WANT to obey the law...

Did you marry and by the law in order to fall in love?

Or did you marry and by the law BECAUSE you were already IN love...

Poor squeaky squatting in the house of Yah...given grace by faith and still without gratitude to do good works...just laying about all was done nothing left dont care no needs...layabout christian LAYodician church...

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Circumcision NEVER SAVED...as something done to an infant can not...is why we dont baptize infants

I am NOT one who attempts to be justified by law...but being Justified by HIM through grace and the Holy Spirit given to me for my obedience I WANT to obey the law...

Did you marry and by the law in order to fall in love?

Or did you marry and by the law BECAUSE you were already IN love...

Poor squeaky squatting in the house of Yah...given grace by faith and still without gratitude to do good works...just laying about all was done nothing left dont care no needs...layabout christian LAYodician church...

I said]
    Yes you are trying to be justified by the old testament law. Why not try to be justified by the new testament law instead. Because you cant be both. An eye for an eye does not mix with turn the other cheek.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said]
    Yes you are trying to be justified by the old testament law. Why not try to be justified by the new testament law instead. Because you cant be both. An eye for an eye does not mix with turn the other cheek.
    False witnessing again...I have repeated myself enough that keeping the law because we are justified is not keeping the law to be justified

Love each other as He loved us is indeed fulfilling the law...even loving our enemies...is what I am trying to do...so I would never invite you over for Sunday Ham after Sunday power hour because my love for you does not include ham or Sunday worship...because His did not

WWJD? Do that...just as He did

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    False witnessing again...I have repeated myself enough that keeping the law because we are justified is not keeping the law to be justified

Love each other as He loved us is indeed fulfilling the law...even loving our enemies...is what I am trying to do...so I would never invite you over for Sunday Ham after Sunday power hour because my love for you does not include ham or Sunday worship...because His did not

WWJD? Do that...just as He did
    I said
    lolol There is no other reason to keep the law than to justify yourself with God. That is silly statement.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    lolol There is no other reason to keep the law than to justify yourself with God. That is silly statement.
    So you keep the law in order to become a U.S. citizen? Or do you keep the law because you already ARE ONE...and wish to remain one and in good standing...

WWJD?...do that...just that...love as He loved you...and if you worked for Him guess what?..you’d work six and get the seventh day off...

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you keep the law in order to become a U.S. citizen? Or do you keep the law because you already ARE ONE...and wish to remain one and in good standing...

WWJD?...do that...just that...love as He loved you...and if you worked for Him guess what?..you’d work six and get the seventh day off...
    I said
    xxx I was born here.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    xxx I was born here.
    And you were re-born yes? So you don’t have to keep your masters laws...you want to right?

Born here aren’t you glad you don’t HAVE to keep the laws...as a citizen you WANT to right?

Which one do you NOT wish to keep...or do you NOT keep...

Dont forget you establish law...your keeping does that...affirms your citizenship...

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep my Master laws.
    LAW OF CHRIST
    [Gal 6:2
    2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
    John 14:6
    6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
    JOH 15-10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Fathers commandments and abide in His love.
    John 6:63
    63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
    John 14:1
    1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
    Luke 6:37-38
    37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
    38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
    John 3:17-19
    17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
    18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
    19 "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    John 10:7-8
    7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
    8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
    Heb 8:13
    13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
    Heb 9:1
    1 Then indeed, even the first covenant had ordinances of divine service and the earthly sanctuary.
    Gal 6:2
    2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
    Eph 4:32
    32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
    Col 3:13
    13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
    Matt 6:14-15
    14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
    15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
    1 Cor 6:6-8
    6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!
    7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?
    8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
    1 Pet 2:19-21
    19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
    20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
    21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
    James 2:12
    12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
    Rom 2:12-13
    12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
    13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
    John 15:14
    14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
    Matt 5:19
    19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    Matt 10:16-19
    16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
    17 "But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.
    18 "You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.
    19 "But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;
    John 14:15-17
    15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
    16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
    17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
    John 14:23-25
    23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
    24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
    25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
    John 15:10-12
    10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
    11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
    12 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
    1 Cor 4:6
    6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
    (NKJ)

XXX The old testament law of sin and death is still in effect. For the world. The law of Christ overrides the old testament law of sin and death. But if we break the law of Christ, that will put us back under the old testament law of sin and death. It takes a law to deliver us from a law. It also takes a law to keep us out of heaven. And it also takes a law to get us into heaven. The law of Christ has many commandments.

1 Cor 9:21
    21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
    (NKJ)

Matt 5:19-20
    19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
    (NKJ)

Rom 2:11-13
    11 For there is no partiality with God.
    12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
    13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
    (NKJ)

Heb 8:10
    10 "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
    (NKJ)

Heb 10:16
    16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,"
    (NKJ)

[Rom 8:7
    7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

[Heb 10:9
    9 then He said, "Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God." He takes away the first that He may establish the second.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed one squeaky ol’ chap...

Matt 24:20 “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day...”

Obviously He expected two times to continue into the future...winter times and Sabbath times...

Is why Heb 4:9...

Missed that one two...

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed one squeaky ol’ chap...

Matt 24:20 “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day...”

Obviously He expected two times to continue into the future...winter times and Sabbath times...

Is why Heb 4:9...

Missed that one two...
    I said
    lol You really do stretch things alot. There is a Sabbath we can keep it or not keep it. Some do keep it. And even those who do not keep it still pray that they dont die on the Sabbath.People that keep the Sabbath day worship God one day a week. People who dont keep the Sabbath worship God seven days a week. Why are you so against worshiping God seven days a week?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said
    That's silly. God gave us laws which are designed for our protection from evil, not so that we could be considered 'good' enough to please Him. He wouldn't make a law against anything that was good for us. He made law to keep us from harm, not to fit His mold. Your ability to understand is darkened, obviously.
    "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." -- Amos 3:7

Thread Information