User Tag List

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 251

Thread: YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, John 3:7

  1. #91
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,798
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147872
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Like I said, one of your problems is that you don't believe the Bible, Colossians 2:14.
    =spammed for the 666th time in the last year. No, satanic one-Christians do not believe your satanic "interpretation," engager in deceptive "debating" tactis, to please your master, satan.

    You revised, deleted words from Colossians 2:14 KJV, you shill of the devil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    There is 0 evidence that you are a Christian.
    =spammed for the 666th time in the last year, from the admitted Catholic,which he spams to everyone on TOL, that disagrees with his satanic interpretation, butchering the bible, as he asserts that he is the only Christian on TOL.



    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:8-10.
    True, because He died for our sin debt, for breaking his existing law, not because he made void the law, as you satanically assert.

    ANSWER, loser:
    So, if all of our sins were, tell us how Christ can die for the sins you commit each day, when there is no law, and thus no transgression, sin, for which he might die, demon.


    Go ahead.
    Saint John W

  2. #92
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,785
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 947 Times in 871 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    No one will be saved that has not been born again. We are born again by hearing and believing the Gospel. If you believe the Gospel you will believe that you are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. You will also cease from your own works and enter into his rest, Hebrews 4:10. There is no room in the Gospel for religion or law keeping. We are justified by faith and by faith alone, Romans 5:1. It is not the Gospel plus your religion. It is the Gospel plus nothing.
    True. Do you do what God wants you to do in Jesus Christ?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacob For Your Post:

    meshak (January 2nd, 2019)

  4. #93
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    14,176
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,473 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    354751
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    =spammed for the 666th time in the last year. No, satanic one-Christians do not believe your satanic "interpretation," engager in deceptive "debating" tactis, to please your master, satan.

    You revised, deleted words from Colossians 2:14 KJV, you shill of the devil.


    =spammed for the 666th time in the last year, from the admitted Catholic,which he spams to everyone on TOL, that disagrees with his satanic interpretation, butchering the bible, as he asserts that he is the only Christian on TOL.





    True, because He died for our sin debt, for breaking his existing law, not because he made void the law, as you satanically assert.

    ANSWER, loser:
    So, if all of our sins were, tell us how Christ can die for the sins you commit each day, when there is no law, and thus no transgression, sin, for which he might die, demon.


    Go ahead.

    I would have more success by going out and talking to a tree or a telephone pole.

    When Jesus died on the cross he atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have been abolished, but only or believers. God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. If sin, death and the devil have been abolished for the Christian, then what good is the law?

  5. #94
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,798
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147872
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    I would have more success by going out and talking to a tree or a telephone pole.

    When Jesus died on the cross he atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.
    You just lied again. You asserted, intoxicated demon, that the law was abolished, destroyed, made void, at the cross; thus, He could not die for any future sins, including yours, resulting sin debt, as there is no law, to be transgressed, that results in sins.

    You reject that Christ died for our sins, sin debt, instead satanically asserting that He died to destroy/make void His own holy, good, spiritual law, so that there is no sin sin debt, for which He might die, so that He would not need to be our substitute, taking our well deserved condemnation, in our place.


    You are a perverter of the gospel of Christ, and no scripture expounds, teaches, how, or why, His death affects the making void of the law, its destruction. He could have done that without dying.His death "destroys" "abolishes" the sin debt,the IOU, the charges against us, for us breaking His, by definition, EXISTING law, as He took our place, in judgment, condemnation.

    You: Destroy make void, the law, so that there is no judgment, condemnation, sin debt, for which He might die!!!!!!!!!

    =satanically rejecting the substitutionary atonement.
    Saint John W

  6. #95
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,798
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147872
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    I would have more success by going out and talking to a tree or a telephone pole.
    You revised, deleted words from Colossians 2:14 KJV, you shill of the devil.
    Saint John W

  7. #96
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    14,176
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,473 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    354751
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    You revised, deleted words from Colossians 2:14 KJV, you shill of the devil.

    If Jesus came down from heaven and told you that he abolished the law, you would not believe him.

  8. #97
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington
    Posts
    18,785
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 947 Times in 871 Posts

    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    If Jesus came down from heaven and told you that he abolished the law, you would not believe him.
    He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill (them).

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacob For Your Post:

    meshak (January 4th, 2019)

  10. #98
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,798
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147872
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    If Jesus came down from heaven and told you that he abolished the law, you would not believe him.
    Correct, as He would not contradict His own word, you deceiver, as no scripture asserts that, despite your satanic assertions that it does, via your satanic "interpretation." You've already believed satan,posing as an angel, from heaven, despite Paul's warning to you, in Galatians 1 ff, as you preach another gospel, perverting 1 Corinthians 15:1-4...


    2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Saint John W

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    glorydaz (January 2nd, 2019),musterion (January 3rd, 2019)

  12. #99
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    14,176
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,473 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    354751
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Correct, as He would not contradict His own word, you deceiver, as no scripture asserts that, despite your satanic assertions that it does, via your satanic "interpretation." You've already believed satan,posing as an angel, from heaven, despite Paul's warning to you, in Galatians 1 ff, as you preach another gospel, perverting 1 Corinthians 15:1-4...


    2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

    When you contend that the law has not been abolished you are opposing the Gospel and justification by faith.

    No one can be saved if the law is still in effect for Christians. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn, "There is no condemnation for those that are in Jesus Christ" Romans 8:1.

    There is no condemnation because the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

    God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. In Jesus Christ the sins of the world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2. In Jesus Christ the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

  13. #100
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,893
    Thanks
    14,453
    Thanked 21,873 Times in 12,380 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147713

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    When you contend that the law has not been abolished you are opposing the Gospel and justification by faith.
    That's wrong no matter how many times you say it and no matter how much you insult those that tell you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    No one can be saved if the law is still in effect for Christians.
    That's wrong no matter how many times you say it and no matter how much you insult those that tell you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn, "There is no condemnation for those that are in Jesus Christ" Romans 8:1.
    The reason that we are not condemned is NOT because the law "disappeared", but because Christ died for our SINS.... ONCE FOR ALL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    There is no condemnation because the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
    The enmity was NOT the law itself but our breaking the law.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. In Jesus Christ the sins of the world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2. In Jesus Christ the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.
    Atonement is the opposite of "no more law".

    "No more law" would mean that atonement would not even be needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  14. #101
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,798
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147872
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    ]When you contend that the law has not been abolished you are opposing the Gospel and justification by faith.

    No one can be saved if the law is still in effect for Christians. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn, "There is no condemnation for those that are in Jesus Christ" Romans 8:1.

    There is no condemnation because the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

    God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. In Jesus Christ the sins of the world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2. In Jesus Christ the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

    No, you pervert the gospel of Christ, devil child, on record asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ is a liar, as you say he died not for our sins, sin debt, taking our judgment/condemnation, in our place, but satanically assert that He died to destroy the law, which He said He did not come to do, so that no one, can be charged with sin, a sin debt, no one can be condemned, judged, as there is no law that can accuse anyone, as there is no law, and resulting penalty, sin debt, for which He might die, as you, ON RECORD, deny the substitutionary atonement. You assert, on record, that Paul was false apostle, calling him a liar, when he said that the law was not made void, and you flip the bird at the LORD God, satanically misinterpreting Ephesians 2:15 KJV, and scores of verses, that you post in isolation, deleting most of scripture, and replacing biblical words, adding your own, and calling the LORD god a liar, when He testified that His good, holy, spiritual law will last forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    ]
    No one can be saved if the law is still in effect for Christians. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn, "There is no condemnation for those that are in Jesus Christ" Romans 8:1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    There is no condemnation because the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
    And Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, as you satanically "interpret" it, on orders from satan. You talk like him-he talks like you.

    He admits that he denies that Christ died for our sins-again. No, you wicked demon, because we are in Christ, united, His taking our condemnation, judgment, IN OUR PLACE, for breaking His existing law, paying our sin debt/IOU, penalty, is imputed to us, not because there is no law to condemn anyone. The the law remains, the BASIS for justly condemning/judging us, but He was identified as being us, on the cross, taking our place-substitutionary atonement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    In Jesus Christ the sins of the world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2
    Which you deny, asserting, no law, no need for the atonement, as their is NO SIN DEBT incurred.


    Devil Child Pate: There is no longer any law to condemn us, so Christ did not take our condemnation, in our place.

    Christianity: The good, holy, spiritual law of God remains, forever, and justly, as we have a just God, condemns, judges each one of us, but we, who trust 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, are considered to have been justly judged, condemned, crucified, having paid the penalty, the sin debt, incurred by breaking, by definition, God's holy existing law, BECAUSE THE SAVIOUR TOOK OUR PLACE, in condemnation, judgment, NOT BECAUSE THE LAW WAS DESTROYED, DONE AWAY WITH, MADE VOID, and thus there is no judgment, condemnation.


    Get off this site, Pate, you wicked perverting of the good news.
    Saint John W

  15. #102
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    14,176
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,473 Posts

    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    354751
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    No, you pervert the gospel of Christ, devil child, on record asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ is a liar, as you say he died not for our sins, sin debt, taking our judgment/condemnation, in our place, but satanically assert that He died to destroy the law, which He said He did not come to do, so that no one, can be charged with sin, a sin debt, no one can be condemned, judged, as there is no law that can accuse anyone, as there is no law, and resulting penalty, sin debt, for which He might die, as you, ON RECORD, deny the substitutionary atonement. You assert, on record, that Paul was false apostle, calling him a liar, when he said that the law was not made void, and you flip the bird at the LORD God, satanically misinterpreting Ephesians 2:15 KJV, and scores of verses, that you post in isolation, deleting most of scripture, and replacing biblical words, adding your own, and calling the LORD god a liar, when He testified that His good, holy, spiritual law will last forever.






    And Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, as you satanically "interpret" it, on orders from satan. You talk like him-he talks like you.

    He admits that he denies that Christ died for our sins-again. No, you wicked demon, because we are in Christ, united, His taking our condemnation, judgment, IN OUR PLACE, for breaking His existing law, paying our sin debt/IOU, penalty, is imputed to us, not because there is no law to condemn anyone. The the law remains, the BASIS for justly condemning/judging us, but He was identified as being us, on the cross, taking our place-substitutionary atonement.



    Which you deny, asserting, no law, no need for the atonement, as their is NO SIN DEBT incurred.


    Devil Child Pate: There is no longer any law to condemn us, so Christ did not take our condemnation, in our place.

    Christianity: The good, holy, spiritual law of God remains, forever, and justly, as we have a just God, condemns, judges each one of us, but we, who trust 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, are considered to have been justly judged, condemned, crucified, having paid the penalty, the sin debt, incurred by breaking, by definition, God's holy existing law, BECAUSE THE SAVIOUR TOOK OUR PLACE, in condemnation, judgment, NOT BECAUSE THE LAW WAS DESTROYED, DONE AWAY WITH, MADE VOID, and thus there is no judgment, condemnation.


    Get off this site, Pate, you wicked perverting of the good news.

    According to the New Testament the law has been abolished. Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14, Romans 7:6, 1 Timothy 1:9, 2 Corinthians 3:6, plus many other scriptures.

    Your problem is that you cannot receive the truth of God's word. No matter how many scriptures that I post you still cannot believe that the law has been abolished. It was abolished along with the Old Covenant, Hebrews 8:13, but only for Christians.

    The reason that you cannot receive the truth of God's word is because you have not been born again. You are void of the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13. The Holy Spirit plainly teaches that the law is not for Christians, but for the lawless and disobedient,1 Timothy 1:9.

    I would suggest that before you instruct anyone about the Bible you should first become a Christian.

  16. #103
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    18,798
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147872
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    According to the New Testament the law has been abolished. Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14, Romans 7:6, 1 Timothy 1:9, 2 Corinthians 3:6, plus many other scriptures.
    =spammed for the 30th time, in 6 days. No, your satanic interpretation, and deleting 3/4 of the bible, replacing words with your own in the bible, adding words, from your father the devil, concludes that dung, from the pits of hell assertion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Your problem is that you cannot receive the truth of God's word.
    =spam, which he litters on this site, to everyone that disagrees with his ON RECORD argument that Christ did not die for our sins.

    Your problem, wolfie, is that you assert that Christ did nor die for our sin debt, taking our place, in judgment/condemnation, paying the sin debt, for breaking the existing holy, good, spiritual law of god, that IS NOT VOID, but died to destroy the law, so that there is no sib debt for which He might die, and no condemnation/judgment, for which He might suffer in our place, as you deny substitutionary atonement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    No matter how many scriptures that I post you still cannot believe that the law has been abolished.
    =no matter how many scriptures you post, in isolation, deleting those that precede, follow, adding words to scripture, replacing them your own words, deleting words, misinterpreting them, satanically.

    The devil, Mormons, Catholics, like yourself, JW's,.....................post, quote scripture, evil one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    It was abolished along with the Old Covenant, Hebrews 8:13, but only for Christians.
    Romans 8:13 says no such thing, devil child-your satanic "interpretation does, as you spam another verse, in isolation, without explanation. The devil taught you well, as he charges you to attempt to delete 3/4 of the bible, the OT/OC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    The reason that you cannot receive the truth of God's word is because you have not been born again. You are void of the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.
    =spam, which he litters on this site, to everyone that disagrees with his ON RECORD argument that Christ did not die for our sins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    The Holy Spirit plainly teaches that the law is not for Christians, but for the lawless and disobedient,1 Timothy 1:9.
    1. =the law is for the lawless and disobedient, but IT NO LONGER EXISTS, AS IT WAS ABOLISHED=demonic "logic," dementia

    2. 1 Timothy 1 KJV

    9 knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,



    Of course, for over the 50th time, Pate deletes "for sinners," altering the verse, in satanic deception.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    I am a sinner.
    -he, on record again, because he is intoxicated with demons, puts himself as under the law, as it is for sinners, which he admits that he is.



    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    ]When you contend that the law has not been abolished you are opposing the Gospel and justification by faith.

    No one can be saved if the law is still in effect for Christians. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn, "There is no condemnation for those that are in Jesus Christ" Romans 8:1.

    There is no condemnation because the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

    God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. In Jesus Christ the sins of the world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2. In Jesus Christ the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

    No, you pervert the gospel of Christ, devil child, on record asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ is a liar, as you say he died not for our sins, sin debt, taking our judgment/condemnation, in our place, but satanically assert that He died to destroy the law, which He said He did not come to do, so that no one, can be charged with sin, a sin debt, no one can be condemned, judged, as there is no law that can accuse anyone, as there is no law, and resulting penalty, sin debt, for which He might die, as you, ON RECORD, deny the substitutionary atonement. You assert, on record, that Paul was false apostle, calling him a liar, when he said that the law was not made void, and you flip the bird at the LORD God, satanically misinterpreting Ephesians 2:15 KJV, and scores of verses, that you post in isolation, deleting most of scripture, and replacing biblical words, adding your own, and calling the LORD god a liar, when He testified that His good, holy, spiritual law will last forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    ]
    No one can be saved if the law is still in effect for Christians. The purpose of the law is to judge and condemn, "There is no condemnation for those that are in Jesus Christ" Romans 8:1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    There is no condemnation because the law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
    And Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, as you satanically "interpret" it, on orders from satan. You talk like him-he talks like you.

    He admits that he denies that Christ died for our sins-again. No, you wicked demon, because we are in Christ, united, His taking our condemnation, judgment, IN OUR PLACE, for breaking His existing law, paying our sin debt/IOU, penalty, is imputed to us, not because there is no law to condemn anyone. The the law remains, the BASIS for justly condemning/judging us, but He was identified as being us, on the cross, taking our place-substitutionary atonement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    In Jesus Christ the sins of the world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2
    Which you deny, asserting, no law, no need for the atonement, as their is NO SIN DEBT incurred.


    Devil Child Pate: There is no longer any law to condemn us, so Christ did not take our condemnation, in our place.

    Christianity: The good, holy, spiritual law of God remains, forever, and justly, as we have a just God, condemns, judges each one of us, but we, who trust 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, are considered to have been justly judged, condemned, crucified, having paid the penalty, the sin debt, incurred by breaking, by definition, God's holy existing law, BECAUSE THE SAVIOUR TOOK OUR PLACE, in condemnation, judgment, NOT BECAUSE THE LAW WAS DESTROYED, DONE AWAY WITH, MADE VOID, and thus there is no judgment, condemnation.


    Get off this site, Pate, you wicked perverting of the good news.
    Saint John W

  17. #104
    TOL Subscriber musterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    22,202
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 20,982 Times in 11,989 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147774
    You know, John, Pate acts like a managed bot. There's a basic script with some variation overrides just to keep it real(ish) but always orienting back to programming with no actual consideration of anything you say.

    That could be what you're arguing with. Sure looks like it. Of course he wouldn't be the only one here, either.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

    [most will be very surprised]


    Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

  18. #105
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,893
    Thanks
    14,453
    Thanked 21,873 Times in 12,380 Posts

    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147713

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    You know, John, Pate acts like a managed bot. There's a basic script with some variation overrides just to keep it real(ish) but always orienting back to programming with no actual consideration of anything you say.
    He's definitely doing a monologue and not a dialogue.

    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    That could be what you're arguing with. Sure looks like it. Of course he wouldn't be the only one here, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us