User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Another Illegal Alien Kills a Police Officer

  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow Another Illegal Alien Kills a Police Officer


    Here we go again,
    another murder by an illegal alien. The murder of this police officer lands solely on the shoulders of the Democrats.



    Hunt for illegal immigrant suspected of killing California cop highlights fight over border security

    Democrats continue to refuse deal to boost border funding; reaction from Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce and Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz from Florida.

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post

    Here we go again,
    another murder by an illegal alien. The murder of this police officer lands solely on the shoulders of the Democrats.
    You think that refurbishing a wall, breeding prejudice, and expending resources to pointlessly rooting out illegals who will just keep coming in is going to keep these things from happening, and that it's the Democrat's fault?

    Well, all I can say is that you're wrong and because it is self-evident to any person of reason no further explanation is necessary.

  3. #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    You think that refurbishing a wall
    Needs to be done

    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    breeding prejudice
    Fat lie. Nobody is doing that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    and expending resources to pointlessly rooting out illegals
    It called law enforcement you dope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    .Well, all I can say is that you're wrong...
    No, YOU are wrong. You threw out stupidities about racism and it being a waste of resources to enforce the law, then you close by saying I am wrong. Spare me the ignorant posts.

    Using your failed logic, its a waste of resources for the police to go after thieves and rapists because stealing and rape with always happen regardless and we can't prevent it. THAT sort of argument is ignorant, and people like you use it all the time.

    Next time you feel like addressing me, don't.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatholicCrusader For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (December 29th, 2018),Right Divider (December 28th, 2018)

  5. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    The Bureau of Prisons is responsible for the custody and care of federal inmates. As of December 2017, BOP has custody of 38,132 known or suspected aliens. This represents approximately 21 percent of the total BOP population — meaning that one in five BOP inmates is an alien.

    https://cis.org/Huennekens/DOJ-26-Fe...ers-Are-Aliens

  6. #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Needs to be done
    What needs to be done is something that will work well enough to be worth doing.
    Help get Mexico straightened out or something.

    Fat lie. Nobody is doing that.
    The proposed wall is a monument to prejudice. Why do you think it wasn't until Trump that anyone even considered it?
    If you understood and saw what I've seen from people, you would know that the wall is just hate and fear incarnate.

    It called law enforcement you dope.
    Yeah, label it that and all of a sudden it has more purpose.


    No, YOU are wrong. You threw out stupidities about racism and it being a waste of resources to enforce the law, then you close by saying I am wrong. Spare me the ignorant posts.

    Using your failed logic, its a waste of resources for the police to go after thieves and rapists because stealing and rape with always happen regardless and we can't prevent it. THAT sort of argument is ignorant, and people like you use it all the time.
    Speaking as if we haven't been doing that and a problem nonetheless persists.
    It's not being ignorant, those as yourself are just being sheeped into nonsense so that a man can say he fulfilled his 'campaign promises' next term. He probably wouldn't be doing anything if he never mentioned it.

  7. #6
    Over 2500 post club
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    2,878
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 696 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    387833
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    Help get Mexico straightened out or something.


    But that would require Foreign Aid. Certainly not consistent with "America First". Any extra $ the govt has should go to corporate CEO's and hedge fund managers, not those brown people south of the border.

    However, your suggestion is clearly rational, ergo not something that donny is likely to consider.

    Sorry CC, you are simply and embarassment to the Church as well as to the human race in general.

  8. #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Justice!

    Three arrested in death of California police officer, sheriff rips sanctuary laws

    http://www.ktvu.com/news/suspect-arr...oliticians-say

    NEWMAN, Calif. (KTVU) - The suspect accused of killing a California police officer the day after Christmas was arrested, along with his brother and co-worker, the Stanislaus County Sheriff announced on Friday, while he also ripped apart California's sanctuary laws.

    The names of those arrested for the Wednesday death of Newman Police Cprl. Ronil Singh are: Gustavo Perez Arriaga, who turned 32 on Friday; his brother, Adrian Virgen, 25; and co-worker Erik Razo Quiroz, 32. All are undocumented, the sheriff said.



  9. #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post

    Justice!

    Three arrested in death of California police officer, sheriff rips sanctuary laws

    http://www.ktvu.com/news/suspect-arr...oliticians-say

    NEWMAN, Calif. (KTVU) - The suspect accused of killing a California police officer the day after Christmas was arrested, along with his brother and co-worker, the Stanislaus County Sheriff announced on Friday, while he also ripped apart California's sanctuary laws.

    The names of those arrested for the Wednesday death of Newman Police Cprl. Ronil Singh are: Gustavo Perez Arriaga, who turned 32 on Friday; his brother, Adrian Virgen, 25; and co-worker Erik Razo Quiroz, 32. All are undocumented, the sheriff said.


    Cool story.
    You just conflated millions of people to a few criminals.
    Good job.
    (( but it's not prejudice amirite!? ))


    Also, it's like you're completely unaware why they are sanctuary cities in the first place- it's not a coincidence that CA is also the most Latin state in the country save NM.
    They are providing sanctuary for family members of legal inhabitants- these criminals have nothing to do with it and an emotional police officer doesn't change that fact.

  10. #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer View Post
    ....
    You just conflated millions of people to a few criminals.
    Good job. ......
    And you just posted a big fat lie... ...again.

    It is a federal crime to enter the country illegally and be in the country illegally. Ergo all illegal aliens are criminals. Every second of every day they are in the process of committing a federal crime while they stand on American soil.

    People like you are obviously too ignorant to understand that basic fact. Leftwing apologists like you make me sick.


    Title 8, U.S.C. 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).

    Harboring -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

    Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

    Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

    Last edited by CatholicCrusader; December 28th, 2018 at 04:23 PM.

  11. #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

  12. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 55 Times in 46 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    And you just posted a big fat lie... ...again.

    It is a federal crime to enter the country illegally and be in the country illegally. Ergo all illegal aliens are criminals. Every second of every day they are in the process of committing a federal crime while they stand on American soil.

    People like you are obviously too stupid to understand that basic fact. Leftwing idiots like you make me sick.
    I'm not 'Leftwing'. And I don't hold a party affiliation because I don't need a preset of notions to determine where I stand.

    Also, not all crimes are the same. In general, you're not dealing with malicious people trying to come in and exploit this country, you're dealing with desperate people who's homeland offers nothing for them and the only option they have, if their life is going to have any fulfillment at all or even last another decade in some cases, is to come here.

    You can throw the law around all you want, but these are mostly people just wanting to live better. In which case, you aren't about to just shoot them all or act like you can just ignore them with a magical wall.

  13. #12
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

  14. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-more-ar...-total-arrests

    "Authorities said Friday they'd taken two more people into custody in connection with this week's shooting death of a California police officer, bringing the total number of suspects arrested to eight. The pair were identified as a girlfriend and brother of the suspected gunman."

  15. #14
    Super Moderator JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    10,440
    Thanks
    35,328
    Thanked 8,877 Times in 5,709 Posts

    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147644
    Here's how to fix this entire issue.

    - end welfare state
    - replace criminal justice system
    - repair border
    - love your neighbor, stranger, foreigner, etc, invite them into your land.

  16. #15
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,908
    Thanks
    554
    Thanked 789 Times in 649 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Here's how to fix this entire issue.

    - end welfare state
    - replace criminal justice system
    - repair border
    So far, so good.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    - love your neighbor, stranger, foreigner, etc, invite them into your land.
    Dude, we are the most welcoming generous nation in the world. We welcome millions of LEGAL immigrants.

    What you suggest has already been our practice for a long long time.

    ALSO:Remember, the police officer killed was a LEGAL immigrant from the Philippines. Our government let him down. What about HIM!! What about HIS family!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us