BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    My own studies reveal He was not born on December 25th.

But that was not my point.

My op was in the spirit of...

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Because Rom. 5:6-8, in each...our stead.
    I was just trying to share what I thought was a nice, warm artistic visual, and a warm memory of mine since I watched that movie every year as a kid. I was not trying to make some Biblical argument. I am sorry that I was the cause for those two imbeciles to start an argument in your thread.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatholicCrusader For Your Post:

glorydaz (December 25th, 2018),Tambora (December 25th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,935 Times in 18,963 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    You know, I love the music in that video clip and the way the star looks, the warm imagery. It was not meant to be some theological statement, it was just a nice share for the season. But as usual, the hatemongers crew had to come along with their garbage, right on time like clockwork, and just tear stuff down. I am fed up with that childish crap

We can enjoy the video and still be free to discuss it, right? Don't take it personally. That's what we do here....discuss things....all things.

Nice video, btw.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

CatholicCrusader (December 25th, 2018),Tambora (December 25th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    We can enjoy the video and still be free to discuss it, right? Don't take it personally. That's what we do here....discuss things....all things.

Nice video, btw.
    Thanks.

Yes, discussion is good, and I know that is what YOU do. But the mean-spirited attacks that they are so well known for, at least in response to anything posted by ME, are not discussions. They're just rude.

Anyway, I am out of the thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 37,935 Times in 18,963 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just trying to share what I thought was a nice, warm artistic visual, and a warm memory of mine since I watched that movie every year as a kid. I was not trying to make some Biblical argument. I am sorry that I was the cause for those two imbeciles to start an argument in your thread.
    You gotta admit some interesting facts came out. I found them to be so.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Tambora (December 25th, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 2,892 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Enjoyed the video.

Not to worry, I am simply not bothered by the obvious spirit of such people.

Despite the intended claims of such, the following is ever obvious in such.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

All their t's crossed and their dots, properly dottet, but the ones that actually mattered.

One cannot win with such, no use trying.

Again, thanks for the video.

Romans 5:6-8.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,010 Times in 8,998 Posts

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atheists, JW's, Mormons, Muslims....................can do that.

And, Catholic moron, shill?

So there.
    Saint John W

Thanks
    Thanked 13,010 Times in 8,998 Posts

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enjoyed the video.

Not to worry, I am simply not bothered by the obvious spirit of such people.
    Oh. Like your "spirit," that asserts that the word of God can be corrupted, changed, added to, and, as an alleged witness to the LORD God of the bible,, who has magnified His word above His name, you allow the lost to believe lies, about the historical events of the book? What kind of "spirit" is that? Well?
    Despite the intended claims of such, the following is ever obvious in such.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
    All their t's crossed and their dots, properly dottet, but the ones that actually mattered.

Translation: The details of the book, a book of details, don't matter, as I, D, disrespect it.
    One cannot win with such, no use trying.
    Of course, you continue to try, so you just showed your insincerity, again.

Despite the intended claims of you, the following is ever obvious in you, and those of your ilk:

Isaiah 8:20 KJV To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2 Corinthians 2:17 KJV For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

So there.
    Saint John W

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 2,892 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Oh. Like your "spirit," that asserts that the word of God can be corrupted, changed, added to, and, as an alleged witness to the LORD God of the bible,, who has magnified His word above His name, you allow the lost to believe lies, about the historical events of the book? What kind of "spirit" is that? Well?

Translation: The details of the book, a book of details, don't matter, as I, D, disrespect it.

Of course, you continue to try, so you just showed your insincerity, again.

Despite the intended claims of you, the following is ever obvious in you, and those of your ilk:

Isaiah 8:20 KJV To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2 Corinthians 2:17 KJV For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

So there.
    Hah, hah, ha - just love that "so there" of yours.

Cracks me up every time you end a post with that.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Thread Information