Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenritter View Post
    1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
    (16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
    Do you understand that "manifest" means "to make known"?

God sent his SON not himself into the world.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

Over 4000 post club Rosenritter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,258 Posts

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    Do you understand that "manifest" means "to make known"?

God sent his SON not himself into the world.
    John 1:1-3 KJV
    (1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    (2) The same was in the beginning with God.
    (3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:10-14 KJV
    (10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
    (11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
    (12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
    (13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    (14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I'm sure you will have a secret decoder ring answer but that's plainly spoken enough for me.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosenritter For Your Post:

Idolater (Yesterday),JudgeRightly (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,719 Times in 11,072 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation

One true God and one god (a god), a form of God was IN Jesus.
    You're a mess with your NOT ONE "G/god"

I came to him as a dove.
    No, you didn't

The "dove" did not "enter Jesus", you false preacher.

That is when Jesus was anointed with the spirit son, logos, an became the Christ.
    Not in the Bible. It's just a lie that you keep repeating.

Christ means anointed of God, God anointed Jesus with the express image of himself. Aform of himself, firstborn of all creation.
    Confusion reigns in the "mind" of keypurr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (Yesterday)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7djengo7 View Post
    In another thread, when I asked if, in a peculiar phrase you had written in a peculiar way, you were hinting at the number, 666, and at an association between that number, and Rome, your response was:

Which, of course, I don't know how to interpret other than to think that you must be coming from a preterist point of view, seeing as how you would associate Revelation's number of the beast with the Roman emperor, Nero, who died in A.D. 68.
    Call it whatever you like.
    But, if you say that the NT "wasn't finished until AD 70 at earliest", what do you say, specifically, about John's Revelation? Was it not the last NT book finished?
    idk.
    And, if you agree that it was so, AND you think that "the whole New Testament wasn't finished until AD 70 at earliest", then to be logically consistent, you must conclude that Revelation, itself, "wasn't finished until AD 70 at earliest". But, of course, if Revelation wasn't finished until A.D. 70, or later, then your association of the emperor Nero with Revelation's number of the beast is, indeed, quite strange. Obviously, if Revelation was written after the A.D. 68 death of Nero, then, indeed, Revelation's prophecy involving 666, the number of the beast, is not a prophecy about Nero.
    Confer:
    Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
    A Year
    to look at. So what happened in the year 666? Nothing. Historians are really good at staying away from that year. So you have to look around that year. You will find a lot. The second greatest religion was attacking the greatest religion. So pay attention to this.

Watch for more pieces that fit. Blessed is the one who looks....
    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    The reason that I have trouble accepting 666 as a year is that it renders the copies of Revelation that we have that say '616' as being just arbitrarily unreliable. Those documents, if 666 is a year, compete with our otherwise very good reason to believe that the copying or transcription process that people used when producing newer versions of the originals was sound and of high quality. For a transcription error like '666' turning into '616,' without any reasonable explanation, is to cast serious doubt on our belief that the documents that we do have, accurately reflect the originals to us.

666 being gematria however, explains the 666 and 616 discrepancy satisfactorily. It is when you compute the numerical value of 'Caesar Nero,' written in Hebrew letters, that you get 666. If instead you compute the numerical value of 'Caesar Nero' in either Greek or Latin letters (I don't remember which), you arrive at 616. This explains why there are some copies of Revelation where the number of the beast is 616.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenritter View Post
    John 1:1-3 KJV
    (1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    (2) The same was in the beginning with God.
    (3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:10-14 KJV
    (10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
    (11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
    (12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
    (13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    (14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I'm sure you will have a secret decoder ring answer but that's plainly spoken enough for me.
    Is that all you got?

God created ALL through his express image, his true son, he is a spirit like his creator.
    The biggest mistake most Greek to English translation is the fact they did not use NAMES, it was easyier for them to use titles, like God in place of YHWH.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    You're a mess with your NOT ONE "G/god"

No, you didn't

The "dove" did not "enter Jesus", you false preacher.

Not in the Bible. It's just a lie that you keep repeating.

Confusion reigns in the "mind" of keypurr.
    I got a sticky keyboard and a big fat cat that likes to assist me.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus was born the savior, not the Christ. He became the Christ when the dove landed on him.

Jesus had to grow in wisdom proof that the logos came later, when he was thirty.

The logos is a created FORM of God. Col 1:15 tells us he is a creature not God but a god.

Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,048 Times in 4,445 Posts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus was born the savior, not the Christ. He became the Christ when the dove landed on him.

Jesus had to grow in wisdom proof that the logos came later, when he was thirty.

The logos is a created FORM of God. Col 1:15 tells us he is a creature not God but a god.
    Why don't you believe God Himself:

Thus says God the Lord, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, And spirit to those who walk on it: . . . I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images. - Isaiah 42:5,8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...8&version=NKJV

And why do you ignore Jesus?

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, . . . And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. - John 17:1,5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5&version=NKJV

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

drbrumley (Today)

Thread Information