User Tag List

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a Jew be saved without believing the Trinity?

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I was a Christian without Trinitarian belief. I believe that a Jew can be saved without a belief in the Trinity. Does anyone want to challenge me on this? I am willing to discuss or have a conversation.

I think the real question is... can you be saved if you believe in the trinity...

Jesus say's no...

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

According to Jesus... If you don't know the one true God whom sent him... You do not have eternal life and note also... gave him his revelations... Rev1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Preformed miracles through him... Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

With out this knowledge... you will not reign in the coming kingdom... that's a given By Jesus Himself!

Why do you not know these things?

Paul
    From the cowardice that shrinks from new truth,
    From the laziness that is content with half-truths,
    From the arrogance that thinks it knows all truth,
    Oh God of Truth, deliver us.

~ Ancient Prayer

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was a Christian without Trinitarian belief. I believe that a Jew can be saved without a belief in the Trinity. Does anyone want to challenge me on this? I am willing to discuss or have a conversation.
    When someone has been converted they will be brought to the knowledge of the truth, including The Triune Eternal Almighty.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierac View Post

I think the real question is... can you be saved if you believe in the trinity...

Jesus say's no...

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

According to Jesus... If you don't know the one true God whom sent him... You do not have eternal life and note also... gave him his revelations... Rev1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Preformed miracles through him... Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--

With out this knowledge... you will not reign in the coming kingdom... that's a given By Jesus Himself!

Why do you not know these things?

Paul
    Good scripture. I think that asking why I do not know these things does not make sense. But I appreciate the reminder.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When someone has been converted they will be brought to the knowledge of the truth, including The Triune Eternal Almighty.
    Interesting. Some see or consider Triune to be equal to the Trinity.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good scripture. I think that asking why I do not know these things does not make sense. But I appreciate the reminder.
    You will know... in your due time... Salvation is to all that is given!

NASB Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

CEV Act 13:48 This message made the Gentiles glad, and they praised what they had heard about the Lord. Everyone who had been chosen for eternal life then put their faith in the Lord.

Do not fear what you can not control... Just know... GOD is LOVE! and... You are Loved!

Paul

~ Ancient Prayer

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You will know... in your due time... Salvation is to all that is given!

NASB Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

CEV Act 13:48 This message made the Gentiles glad, and they praised what they had heard about the Lord. Everyone who had been chosen for eternal life then put their faith in the Lord.

Do not fear what you can not control... Just know... GOD is LOVE! and... You are Loved!

Paul
    Thanks Paul.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm having trouble finding the word trinity or even the word triune in our scriptures?

Can you help me find these words in scripture since they are So Monumental in the concept of salvation???

Wow, so strangely missing in our scriptures to be so utterly important???

Paul

~ Ancient Prayer

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are synonymous.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

7djengo7 (December 7th, 2018),Ask Mr. Religion (December 7th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm having trouble finding the word trinity or even the word triune in our scriptures?

Can you help me find these words in scripture since they are So Monumental in the concept of salvation???

Paul
    These words are not there and you know it.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    They are synonymous.
    They are not always understood to be synonymous.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,876 Times in 5,708 Posts

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You won't find it. Nor will you find the words Bible, atheism, divinity, incarnation, monotheism, or rapture.

Can you help me find these words in scripture
    lain:

since they are So Monumental in the concept of salvation???
    Straw man.

No one has claimed that those words are "monumental" to salvation.

Paul

When you can't even get our arguments right, you've already lost the debate.

The CONCEPT of the trinity is in the Bible, and it is the CONCEPT of the trinity that is important to salvation.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

7djengo7 (December 7th, 2018),Right Divider (December 7th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    You won't find it. Nor will you find the words Bible, atheism, divinity, incarnation, monotheism, or rapture.

lain:

Straw man.

No one has claimed that those words are "monumental" to salvation.

When you can't even get our arguments right, you've already lost the debate.

The CONCEPT of the trinity is in the Bible, and it is the CONCEPT of the trinity that is important to salvation.
    Isn't the word rapture found, even though I am not a dispensationalist?

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings again Clete,
    Quote Originally Posted by Clete View Post
    All you have to do to understand the book of Job is to read it. Just read it - that's it. Not that there isn't plenty to be gleened from it through deeper study but "to gain a reasonable understaning", all one need do is to read the words on the page. It isn't written in code.
    Perhaps you have a reasonable understanding, but such a position does not come from a casual read. There are some important lessons from an understanding of this book, which is considered to be written very early. It considers the suffering of a godly man and it reveals the righteousness of God. This foreshadows the sufferings of Christ and how the righteousness of God is declared in his suffering, crucifixion, death and resurrection. It shows that the sacrifice of Christ as a representative, not a substitute. My brother-in-law spent some years studying this book before he gave his series of addresses covering the subject and published his book soon after. He recommended the RV as more accurate or more helpful in understanding some of the difficult poetry than the KJV.
    I haven't answered what?
    For example Proverbs 8:29-31 (KJV): 29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; Was the Wise Woman, “Wisdom” actually there to help God create the heavens and earth?
    They believe both.
    I have yet to see a simple statement explaining the detail of how he can have the mind of God as a babe, and as a child.

Kind regards
    Trevor

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are not always understood to be synonymous.
    That is true. Ignorant people wouldn't understand.

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings JudgeRightly,
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    No, we believe both, because both are true. Your opinion has been noted and subsequently rejected. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and God was the Word. And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. Both. No. One cannot have two minds. He DID, however, have two natures, He was fully God, and fully man.
    So did he have the mind of God or the mind of a child when he was a child? Did he empty himself of his being God? Yet you claim he was still both God and man.
    Omniscience is never explicitly attributed to God in the Bible. God can know everything that is knowable, and He does not have to know something that He does not want to know.
    Psalm 139 goes fairly close to an explanation of God’s knowledge, but Jesus states that he did not know the day or the hour, but His Father did know.

Kind regards
    Trevor

Thread Information