Thread: Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Thanks
    Thanked 13,290 Times in 9,164 Posts

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    You have no understanding of spiritual things because you don't have the Holy Spirit.
    =spams that to everyone

How can you sin, if there is no law, defining sin, wolf?

Pate:

Silence.

Prove that you have the Holy Spirit.
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have no understanding of spiritual things because you don't have the Holy Spirit.
    Translation: You have no understanding of spiritual things because you don't agree with me, and the Holy Spirit, as the Holy Spirit in me, is "more right" than anyone elses' Holy Spirit.
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Jehovah's Witness, to Pate:The Holy Spirit is my teacher, and He taught me that this "Jesus" you reference, is not God.You have no understanding of spiritual things because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

Pate: Well, uh, urr, you see, uh.....................
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you delete this scripture, Pate?:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
    Saint John W

Thanks

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul testifies that when we we break the good, holy, spiritual law of God, we dishonor the LORD God, and blaspheme His name.

Romans 2 KJV

21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 23 thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. 26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

vs. Pate-ianity: Don't you know, Paul, that the Old Testament, which includes the law of God, no longer exists, is destroyed?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans 7 KJV
    22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

vs. Pate-ianity: Don't you know, Paul, that the Old Testament, which includes the law of God, no longer exists, is destroyed?!!!!!!!
    Saint John W

Thanks
    Thanked 40,135 Times in 20,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Right forgot...Bob here isnt the only one who thinks sin is removed permenantly after the cross...Paul being the first sinless
    You responded to my post, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to clarify that?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GM thought he was fellowshipping with Christians. When he found out that he wasn't he dropped out.

None of you that verbally attacked GM are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. You are all a bunch of frauds.

If you had the Holy Spirit you would believe Paul and there would not have been this contention. Those that are not indwelt with the Holy Spirit embrace the law. The law is their Jesus.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.
    John was the ONLY one who "verbally attacked GM". You can't even get those facts straight.
    I went back and read the entire exchange. It can be found in the thread, "Is Calvinism Wrong", beginning at page 80.

GM only got involved because YOU refused to admit your errors which several posters had been pointing out to YOU.

It was like a scene from a bar, where a little loud mouth drunk (YOU) won't shut up after being told by everyone in the room. Finally the bouncer came over and started to haul the little drunk out by the scruff of the neck.

GM made the mistake of getting in the way, asking the bouncer to, "Tone it down", because he saw you were getting dragged out. GM ended getting roughly shoved aside by the bouncer. No one else wanted to call the bouncer off, because they figured the little drunk (YOU) had it coming. That upset GM and he left. End of story.

You are the disobedient. You are full of hate and contention and hold the truth in unrighteousness. if you had the Holy Spirit, which you don't, you would believe Paul.

GM was upholding the truth of the scriptures and so was I. You hate us because we are indwelt with the Holy Spirit and have the truth.
    As far as the rest of this hypocritical gutter talk, you've only succeeded in showing us all your behind. Way to go, Robert.

Thanks

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul said the law was made for sinners... I am a sinner. All Christians are sinners...Paul said, "The law is not made for a righteous man" (a Christian) You cannot accept God's word, which tells me that you, like many others are frauds.
    Pate, being so mentally challenged, cannot see that he says, on record:

-the law was made for sinners,
    -he/all Christians are sinners,

Thus, he asserts that the law was made for him/all Christians, contradicting his every third post, where he asserts that the law was not made for him/Christians.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    A power of attorney (POA) is a legal document in which the principal (you) designates another person(called the agent or attorney-in-fact) to act on your behalf to make decisions in specified matters or in all matters. It can also refer to the individual designated to act in this way.

Special circumstances may trigger the need for a POA for any person over the age of 18. The most common time to establish a POA comes when someone, usually in retirement, is elderly – or if a person faces a serious, more long-term health crisis that cannot easily be navigated.

"A power of attorney is primarily used as a device for insuring that your directives and decisions in your best interest are carried out," says Martha Kunkis, a New York City attorney with a practice focused on real estate, wills and estates. "Especially if you are no longer able to accomplish these objectives without assistance."

If you are not able to act on your own behalf due to mental or physical incapacity, an agent may be called upon to make financial decisions to ensure your well-being and care. These may include paying bills, selling assets to pay for medical expenses, to taking steps for the purposes of Medicaid planning. You can detail the scope and extent of what you wish your agent to do in the power of attorney.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

glorydaz (December 4th, 2018),Idolater (December 4th, 2018)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,473 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    Pate, being so mentally challenged, cannot see that he says, on record:

-the law was made for sinners,
    -he/all Christians are sinners,

Thus, he asserts that the law was made for him/all Christians, contradicting his every third post, where he asserts that the law was not made for him/Christians.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    A power of attorney (POA) is a legal document in which the principal (you) designates another person(called the agent or attorney-in-fact) to act on your behalf to make decisions in specified matters or in all matters. It can also refer to the individual designated to act in this way.

Special circumstances may trigger the need for a POA for any person over the age of 18. The most common time to establish a POA comes when someone, usually in retirement, is elderly – or if a person faces a serious, more long-term health crisis that cannot easily be navigated.

"A power of attorney is primarily used as a device for insuring that your directives and decisions in your best interest are carried out," says Martha Kunkis, a New York City attorney with a practice focused on real estate, wills and estates. "Especially if you are no longer able to accomplish these objectives without assistance."

If you are not able to act on your own behalf due to mental or physical incapacity, an agent may be called upon to make financial decisions to ensure your well-being and care. These may include paying bills, selling assets to pay for medical expenses, to taking steps for the purposes of Medicaid planning. You can detail the scope and extent of what you wish your agent to do in the power of attorney.

You are an unbeliever.

You don't believe that Jesus lived for you and fulfilled the law for you.

You don't believe that Jesus abolished the law for you.

I am not even sure if you believe that Jesus died on the cross for you, in your place.

You don't believe that Jesus ascended into heaven for you.

You don't believe that Jesus is at the right hand of God interceding for you.

If you had faith you would have the Holy Spirit. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have no scripture. The reason that you have no scripture is because you don't believe the Bible.
    sure I believe the Bible...and use it too...you shouldn’t depend on book chapter and verse numbers...

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.
    none are born righteous...all are in need of it

You are disobedient because you don't believe the Gospel. You have not been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.
    The Word or Yah does live forever and includes His Law

A Law you need to be a citizen of His kingdom...

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    You responded to my post, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to clarify that?
    Was the accusation of misrepresenting Paul intended to me?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it wasn't.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it wasn't.
    I messed up, didn't I? Sorry.

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul
    Robert Pate,

Your gospel according to the Apostle Paul or your gospel through the lens of Paul or your gospel is according to the Apostle Paul?

Thank you in advance.

Peace.

Jacob

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it wasn't.
    Oh...well...good day then and carry on...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to clefty For Your Post:

glorydaz (December 4th, 2018)

Thread Information