User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 61 to 63 of 63

Thread: II Timothy 2: 15 and Dispensationalism's Rightly Dividing the Word of God.

  1. #61
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,775
    Thanks
    13,145
    Thanked 20,770 Times in 11,616 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147697

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenritter View Post
    Toss out the letter written to the Corinthians, and the Galatians, and the Philippians while you are at it as well then.
    Yes, that's always the canned come back. Get lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  2. #62
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14,775
    Thanks
    13,145
    Thanked 20,770 Times in 11,616 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147697

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by turbosixx View Post
    True. What I'm getting at is, it's my understanding that in order to be a fleshly Israelite, one has to be a descendant of Abraham, thru his legitimate heir, Isaac (son of promise).
    No, they must ALSO be descendants of ISRAEL (Jacob).

    Once again, tired of dealing with your conflation and deafness. Good bye.
    Last edited by Right Divider; November 30th, 2018 at 08:39 AM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 30th, 2018)

  4. #63
    Over 5000 post club Rosenritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    The land of ice and snow.
    Posts
    5,745
    Thanks
    968
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    195049
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    1 Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

    And so on...

    Rom. 5:6-8.
    ... and your point is?

    The book of Romans was still written to the Romans (I don't see where it says "to all Gentiles that shall ever live.) Same for the letter to the Corinthians, etc. Yet (I presume, graciously) you are applying those to yourself. You aren't a Roman and you aren't a Corinthian.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us