User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 105

Thread: come out of her,

  1. #76
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    I won't accept it unless there is some good justification for it.

    No one can force you to accept anything.

    good day.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  2. #77
    Over 1500 post club nikolai_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 859 Times in 548 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    413219
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    No one can force you to accept anything.

    good day.
    Were you trying to force someone to accept your view that the organized churches are Babylon? I'm not saying there aren't people who agree with you, but what saith the scripture?
    If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

    The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    Jeremiah 17:9

    Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
    Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

    Isaiah 50:10-11

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to nikolai_42 For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 2nd, 2018)

  4. #78
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    Were you trying to force someone to accept your view that the organized churches are Babylon? I'm not saying there aren't people who agree with you, but what saith the scripture?

    No, I never force anyone to accept my conviction of all denominational churches are corrupt.


    I am convicted to spread this truth.

    why do you ask?
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  5. #79
    Over 1500 post club nikolai_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 859 Times in 548 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    413219
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post

    No, I never force anyone to accept my conviction of all denominational churches are corrupt.


    I am convicted to spread this truth.

    why do you ask?
    I'm just trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that the church organization is all identified with Babylon of Revelation 18. Not just the conclusion that they are corrupt, but that Revelation 18:3-4 is talking about the church system.
    If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

    The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    Jeremiah 17:9

    Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
    Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

    Isaiah 50:10-11

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikolai_42 For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (November 3rd, 2018)

  7. #80
    Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    7,349
    Thanks
    23,860
    Thanked 6,762 Times in 4,245 Posts

    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147602
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    It is obvious you will not accept it, no matter what I have to say.

    All professed Christians ought to know that man-made churches are all corrupt.
    Why, because you say so?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (November 3rd, 2018)

  9. #81
    LIFETIME MEMBER steko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    13,495
    Thanks
    27,919
    Thanked 21,579 Times in 11,858 Posts

    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147716
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that the church organization is all identified with Babylon of Revelation 18. Not just the conclusion that they are corrupt, but that Revelation 18:3-4 is talking about the church system.
    It's one of the tenets of the Watchtower Organization.
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steko For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (November 3rd, 2018)

  11. #82
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that the church organization is all identified with Babylon of Revelation 18. Not just the conclusion that they are corrupt, but that Revelation 18:3-4 is talking about the church system.

    No matter what I have to say, you will not accept it.

    So why bother?
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  12. #83
    Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    7,349
    Thanks
    23,860
    Thanked 6,762 Times in 4,245 Posts

    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147602
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that the church organization is all identified with Babylon of Revelation 18. Not just the conclusion that they are corrupt, but that Revelation 18:3-4 is talking about the church system.
    Meshak doesn't talk about evidence. He/she/they is/are only on TOL to proselytize.

  13. #84
    Over 1500 post club nikolai_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 859 Times in 548 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    413219
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    No matter what I have to say, you will not accept it.

    So why bother?
    You started the thread, so I assumed you would want to go into more detail regardless of who accepts it. You were the one who said you can't force anyone to accept anything anyway.
    If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

    The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    Jeremiah 17:9

    Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
    Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

    Isaiah 50:10-11

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikolai_42 For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (November 3rd, 2018)

  15. #85
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by steko View Post
    It's one of the tenets of the Watchtower Organization.
    Nope, they don't believe all organizations are corrupt.

    Do you know that JW is an organization?

    They have their own corrupt teachings and practice.

    they are no exception.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  16. #86
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    You started the thread, so I assumed you would want to go into more detail regardless of who accepts it. You were the one who said you can't force anyone to accept anything anyway.
    I got some people to read this thread, hooping to take heed of the Truth.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  17. #87
    Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    7,349
    Thanks
    23,860
    Thanked 6,762 Times in 4,245 Posts

    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147602
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    You started the thread, so I assumed you would want to go into more detail regardless of who accepts it. You were the one who said you can't force anyone to accept anything anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Meshak doesn't talk about evidence. He/she/they is/are only on TOL to proselytize.
    Point in case:
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I got some people to read this thread, hooping to take heed of the Truth.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (November 3rd, 2018),Right Divider (November 2nd, 2018)

  19. #88
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,696
    Thanks
    2,028
    Thanked 5,734 Times in 4,188 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147728
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Look, we are not in the same path, so you will not accept no matter what I say.

    Why do you bother asking me questions?

    sheesh.

    good day.

    You are on ignore as usual.
    one easy question and you bail


    typical

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (November 3rd, 2018),Right Divider (November 2nd, 2018)

  21. #89
    Over 1500 post club nikolai_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 859 Times in 548 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    413219
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I got some people to read this thread, hooping to take heed of the Truth.
    Just because you said it, people are supposed to take it as truth? Isn't that just another man-made (Meshak-made) doctrine?
    If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

    The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    Jeremiah 17:9

    Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
    Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

    Isaiah 50:10-11

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nikolai_42 For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (November 3rd, 2018),ok doser (November 2nd, 2018)

  23. #90
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,696
    Thanks
    2,028
    Thanked 5,734 Times in 4,188 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147728
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    I got some people to read this thread, hooping to take heed of the Truth.


    you got the same people you always get, and the same responses you always get

    we keep hoping you might learn one of these days

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 2nd, 2018),lifeisgood (November 3rd, 2018),Right Divider (November 2nd, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us