User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 105

Thread: come out of her,

  1. #31
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,713
    Thanks
    11,241
    Thanked 19,144 Times in 10,784 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147683

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    You're going to hate heaven then.
    The "Mass" ain't from heaven. It's from another place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 1st, 2018),lifeisgood (November 2nd, 2018)

  3. #32
    Over 750 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    949
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19592
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    The "Mass" ain't from heaven. It's from another place.
    And I stand by what I wrote. You're going to hate heaven.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  4. #33
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,713
    Thanks
    11,241
    Thanked 19,144 Times in 10,784 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147683

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    And I stand by what I wrote. You're going to hate heaven.
    I love heaven. I'm already seated there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 1st, 2018),lifeisgood (November 2nd, 2018)

  6. #34
    Over 750 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    949
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19592
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    I love heaven. I'm already seated there.
    And those who go to Mass here on earth, participate in the heavenly Mass.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  7. #35
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,713
    Thanks
    11,241
    Thanked 19,144 Times in 10,784 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147683

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Idolater View Post
    And those who go to Mass here on earth, participate in the heavenly Mass.
    More of your falsehoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 1st, 2018),lifeisgood (November 2nd, 2018)

  9. #36
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,696
    Thanks
    2,028
    Thanked 5,734 Times in 4,188 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147728
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeset View Post
    That is a silly way to waste a day.
    most people don't go all day

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 1st, 2018),lifeisgood (November 2nd, 2018)

  11. #37
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,343
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12,150 Times in 8,500 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147849
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    [/B]


    I believe this is a warning about all organizational churches.
    I believe this is a warning to those who wear stupid hats, to come out of them.


    Blessings to you. May the LORD God heap hot coals upon you, and that stupid hat. Good day to you, sir.
    Saint John W

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Idolater (November 1st, 2018),JudgeRightly (November 1st, 2018),meshak (November 1st, 2018)

  13. #38
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,696
    Thanks
    2,028
    Thanked 5,734 Times in 4,188 Posts

    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147728
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    I believe this is a warning to those who wear stupid hats, to come out of them.


    Blessings to you. May the LORD God heap hot coals upon you, and that stupid hat. Good day to you, sir.
    blessings

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 1st, 2018)

  15. #39
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    I believe this is a warning to those who wear stupid hats, to come out of them.


    Blessings to you. May the LORD God heap hot coals upon you, and that stupid hat. Good day to you, sir.

    Hey, John W,

    long time no talk.

    nice to see you again.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

    Idolater (November 1st, 2018)

  17. #40
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    I love heaven. I'm already seated there.

    I don't think you will love it there because it is too peaceful for most of you who love to fight.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

    Idolater (November 1st, 2018)

  19. #41
    TOL Legend john w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Heavenly Places
    Posts
    17,343
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12,150 Times in 8,500 Posts

    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147849
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Hey, John W,

    long time no talk.

    nice to see you again.
    May the LORD God bless you, and yours, and send lightning bolts down from the third heaven, upon you, and that stupid hat of yours. Good day to you, sir.
    Saint John W

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john w For Your Post:

    Idolater (November 1st, 2018),JudgeRightly (November 1st, 2018),meshak (November 1st, 2018)

  21. #42
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
    May the LORD God bless you, and yours, and send lightning bolts down from the third heaven, upon you, and that stupid hat of yours. Good day to you, sir.
    I like your comments to me.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to meshak For Your Post:

    Idolater (November 1st, 2018)

  23. #43
    Over 750 post club Idolater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    949
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    19592
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    More of your falsehoods.
    We perceive His majesty, we apprehend it, from afar. Like looking at Mt. Everest from miles away. We know from far away how immense God is, but not in much detail, this is from miles away.

    Now, He was born to His sacred mother, Mary---she's sacred because of Who her Son is, not somehow independent of that fact, that she is the mother of the Lord. He is holy, and so somehow, His mother must also be holy, because He could not live within an unholy, desecrated vessel---His mom had to be holy, for Him, because He is most holy; so she had to be most holy also, within the limit of humanity, and that, Mary was.

    She's the queen mother. She's on a throne, she has a throne. Her throne isn't associated with where the Lord is seated at the right hand of the Father (have mercy on us!), her throne is not God's throne, she is not God.

    His immensity demands certain things to be facts. His immense movements in the world cause immense waves to ripple out from them. Every wave is immense, it is no small thing, none of them. This is one of them. There's nothing blasphemous in addressing Mary as 'holy.' Because the Lord is most holy. And He could not permit an unholy vessel to be His mom, His mom had to be holy too. It's an immense ripple. You'll say 'that's not in the Bible,' as if that matters, but it's demanded by the Lord God's immensity, that it be so. Just because something isn't explicitly mentioned in the Bible, doesn't mean it isn't true. Oftentimes you can string together ideas from multiple different scriptures, to show that a thing is mentioned, through strong implication, even when it's not precisely, explicitly mentioned.

    His immensity demands glory. Glory always emanates from Him. None of His creation can thwart this. It's going to happen with or without our cooperation, He will always be glorified, now and forever. The kingdom, the power, and the Glory, are Yours now and forever, we pray, at Mass; every Mass, we pray this to Him. Because of His immensity. There isn't ever a time when it makes sense to forget how glorious He is, and we're only called to remember Him weekly, on Sunday, which is the day of the week that He rose from the dead, which is at minimum what we're remembering, whenever we 'eat this bread, and drink this cup,' along with His passion and death on the cross.

    Heaven is in the presence of the Lord; of His immensity. They're all Right There now. All souls in heaven are glorifying the Lord. He has told us how here on earth to worship Him, and His immensity demands that therefore Mass is celebrated in heaven also.
    "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

    @Nee_Nihilo

  24. #44
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    13,960
    Thanks
    3,940
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolai_42 View Post
    What makes you say that?
    Because I know that all denominational churches follow their own idea of gospel and Jesus' teachings.

    It is that clear and simple.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  25. #45
    Over 1500 post club nikolai_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 859 Times in 548 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    413219
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Because I know that all denominational churches follow their own idea of gospel and Jesus' teachings.

    It is that clear and simple.
    But you haven't really answered my question. I quoted verse 3 as well - since it describes what Babylon does/did :

    For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
    Rev 18:3

    How does that describe the organizational churches? Even if it were true that all organizational churches to NOT preach the gospel, how does that fulfill what is said of Babylon in verse 3 above? How have the kings of the earth committed fornication with the denominational churches? How have the merchants of the earth become rich through the abundance of the organizational church's delicacies?
    If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

    The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    Jeremiah 17:9

    Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
    Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

    Isaiah 50:10-11

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to nikolai_42 For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (November 2nd, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us