User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Believed Jesus Loved/Died For Only Some People & Not All? Then Never Been Saved

Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,765 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Paul was not a sheep. He had to become as a sheep, just as all can.

If Paul was a sheep, then he would have heard Jesus' teachings and recognized it as God's words.
    False information
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 2,485 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    False information
    Paul had Christian men and women thrown into prison and okay'd their being killed.

Sheep don't kill sheep.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul had Christian men and women thrown into prison and okay'd their being killed.

Sheep don't kill sheep.
    False comment. Sheep are sinners

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Charles Spurgeon !

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul was a Sheep. Thats why He believed. All are not Sheep Jn 10:26
    You read English as poorly as you write it. If you had read what I wrote in the very quotation you just included in your post, you would have read that

...the Apostle Paul, indeed, was one of Christ's sheep.
    What purpose do you feel it served to state to me, "Paul was a Sheep", right after I had just stated that the Apostle Paul was one of Christ's sheep?

You did not answer my question; you outright ignored it.

I asked you what caused Saul of Tarsus to NOT believe.

So, again, what caused him to NOT believe? Why did Saul of Tarsus not believe?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7djengo7 View Post
    Since the gospel is that Jesus never loved, and never died for some portion--perhaps the vast majority--of mankind, then, if you have never believed that Jesus never loved/died for those people, you've never believed the gospel, and thus, you have never been saved.
    Jesus was the Messiah of the children of Israel. He even said that "I have come only for the lost sheep of Israel".Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

They rejected him and he was put to death on the cross. After he was rejected the salvation of Israel and the Gentile became the "whosoever will".

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You read English as poorly as you write it. If you had read what I wrote in the very quotation you just included in your post, you would have read that

What purpose do you feel it served to state to me, "Paul was a Sheep", right after I had just stated that the Apostle Paul was one of Christ's sheep?

You did not answer my question; you outright ignored it.

I asked you what caused Saul of Tarsus to NOT believe.

So, again, what caused him to NOT believe? Why did Saul of Tarsus not believe?
    Your question is obviously out of ignorance not realizing that Saul of Taurus and Apostle Paul are the same individual. So if Paul was a Sheep then so was Saul. They're the same person. Duh

Charles Spurgeon !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (October 28th, 2018)

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your question is obviously out of ignorance not realizing that Saul of Taurus and Apostle Paul are the same individual. So if Paul was a Sheep then so was Saul. They're the same person. Duh
    I understand that the same individual who was Saul of Tarsus became the Apostle Paul. You have, thus far, failed to answer the question I asked you.

Jesus said to some people who were not believing that they were not believing "because ye are not of my sheep." See His word 'because'? He was stating the cause of their unbelief, which was that "ye are not of my sheep."

The question I asked you, which you have refused to try to answer, is this:

Since Saul of Tarsus was ALSO not believing, was ALSO an unbeliever, at the very time when Jesus was speaking to these unbelievers in John 10:26, what was the CAUSE of his unbelief?

Obviously, since you say that Saul of Tarsus was, at this time, while he was unbelieving, one of Jesus' sheep, you have to try to explain what was causing Saul of Tarsus to not believe! What was the cause of Saul of Tarsus' unbelief?

At the very time when Saul of Tarsus was an unbeliever, and was one not hearing Jesus' voice, and not following Jesus, Jesus specifically stated that "my sheep hear my voice, and they follow me". You say that Saul of Tarsus, at this time, was one of Jesus' sheep. So, you have to account for why you contradict what Jesus said; you are stating, in bald-faced contradiction to what Jesus stated, that Jesus' sheep may not be hearing His voice, and that they may not be following Him.

So, why are you contradicting what Jesus stated?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 7djengo7 For Your Post:

God's Truth (October 28th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand that the same individual who was Saul of Tarsus became the Apostle Paul. You have, thus far, failed to answer the question I asked you.

Jesus said to some people who were not believing that they were not believing "because ye are not of my sheep." See His word 'because'? He was stating the cause of their unbelief, which was that "ye are not of my sheep."

Since Saul of Tarsus was ALSO not believing, was ALSO an unbeliever, at the very time when Jesus was speaking to these unbelievers in John 10:26, what was the CAUSE of his unbelief?

Obviously, since you say that Saul of Tarsus was, at this time, while he was unbelieving, one of Jesus' sheep, you have to try to explain what was causing Saul of Tarsus to not believe! What was the cause of Saul of Tarsus' unbelief?

At the very time when Saul of Tarsus was an unbeliever, and was one not hearing Jesus' voice, and not following Jesus, Jesus specifically stated that "my sheep hear my voice, and they follow me". You say that Saul of Tarsus, at this time, was one of Jesus' sheep. So, you have to account for why you contradict what Jesus said; you are stating, in bald-faced contradiction to what Jesus stated, that Jesus' sheep may not be hearing His voice, and that they may not be following Him.

So then your question is even more nonsensical and mute.

Charles Spurgeon !

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So then your question is even more nonsensical and mute.

Jesus said His sheep hear his voice, believe, and follow Him.

You, on the other hand, believe that, on the contrary, Jesus' sheep can, and do, fail to hear His voice, fail to believe, and fail to follow Him, since Saul of Tarsus, whom you say was one of Jesus' sheep, was failing to hear Jesus' voice, failing to believe, and failing to follow Jesus.

Why do you contradict what Jesus said?

I read your hypocritical refusal to answer the question loud and clear!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 7djengo7 For Your Post:

God's Truth (October 28th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    False comment. Sheep are sinners

Sheep are repentant sinners who humbled themselves.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

7djengo7 (October 28th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus said His sheep hear his voice, believe, and follow Him.

You, on the other hand, believe that, on the contrary, Jesus' sheep can, and do, fail to hear His voice, fail to believe, and fail to follow Him, since Saul of Tarsus, whom you say was one of Jesus' sheep, was failing to hear Jesus' voice, failing to believe, and failing to follow Jesus.

Why do you contradict what Jesus said?

I read your hypocritical refusal to answer the question loud and clear!
    Again your question is mute and doesn't make sense to me.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sheep are repentant sinners who humbled themselves.
    False comment.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaberean View Post
    Jesus was the Messiah of the children of Israel. He even said that "I have come only for the lost sheep of Israel".Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

They rejected him and he was put to death on the cross. After he was rejected the salvation of Israel and the Gentile became the "whosoever will".

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
    Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel, the lost sheep of Israel were the Jews who already belonged to God by faith. They were God's and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

See, before Jesus started his ministry, God had cut off the Jews who did not have faith and He hardened them so that they could not hear what Jesus was saying and so be saved. Jesus came first first for those who already belonged to God.

Jesus said that when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved---even the Jews who were cut off.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

The cut off Jews were bound to the same place as the disobedient Gentiles.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Excellent truthful points.

We become sheep when we have faith and obedience.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent truthful points.

We become sheep when we have faith and obedience.
    False statement

Charles Spurgeon !

Thread Information