Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,765 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Just shall live by Faith !

Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

The phrase "The Just shall live by Faith " is found several times in the scripture, here in this passage and also in Hab 2:4;Gal 3:11;Heb 10:38

What this is, its a Divine Promise, that shall be fulfilled by the power, ability, faithfulness and grace of God.

The promise is reality is stating that everyone who has an saving interest in the Messiah, all for whom He lived and died as their surety substitute, shall live by Faith !

If a person never comes to believe in Christ, have Faith in Him for all of Salvation its because that one wasnt of His Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Now this, everyone Christ lived and died for shall be made righteous by His One Obedience Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Theres that word shall again, denoting Gods sure word of promise, " shall be made righteous" Now that word righteous is the greek word dikaios and means:

righteous, observing divine laws

1. in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

approved of or acceptable of God

And the very same word is translated the word Just 33 times in the NT to include in Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

So logically guided by scripture, all the ones who are the many in Rom 5:19 when its stated "
      so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous."

That many shall live by Faith ! Its a promise. So if one for whom Christ lived and died for in His One Obedience doesn't come to live by Faith in Him, then Gods word has come to naught, God would be a liar.

So the only way one doesn't come to Faith in Christ, believe in Him for all Salvation, and die in unbelief, its because they were not of His Sheep that He laid down His Life for Jn 10:26

But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep,
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

The phrase "The Just shall live by Faith " is found several times in the scripture, here in this passage and also in Hab 2:4;Gal 3:11;Heb 10:38

What this is, its a Divine Promise, that shall be fulfilled by the power, ability, faithfulness and grace of God.

The promise is reality is stating that everyone who has an saving interest in the Messiah, all for whom He lived and died as their surety substitute, shall live by Faith !

If a person never comes to believe in Christ, have Faith in Him for all of Salvation its because that one wasnt of His Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Now this, everyone Christ lived and died for shall be made righteous by His One Obedience Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Theres that word shall again, denoting Gods sure word of promise, " shall be made righteous" Now that word righteous is the greek word dikaios and means:

righteous, observing divine laws

1. in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

approved of or acceptable of God

And the very same word is translated the word Just 33 times in the NT to include in Rom 1:17

So logically guided by scripture, all the ones who are the many in Rom 5:19 when its stated "
      so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous."

That many shall live by Faith ! Its a promise. So if one for whom Christ lived and died for in His One Obedience doesn't come to live by Faith in Him, then Gods word has come to naught, God would be a liar.

So the only way one doesn't come to Faith in Christ, believe in Him for all Salvation, and die in unbelief, its because they were not of His Sheep that He laid down His Life for Jn 10:26

Amen Brother ! Every one of Christ's Sheep were Legally Justified Heb. 13:20; Rom. 4:25, according to God's Law and Justice, in Him, their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22; Rev. 13:8b from Everlasting by His One Obedience alone Rom. 5:9-10, 19 on their behalf. That is, their sins were imputed to Christ and His Righteousness imputed to them Rom. 4:8.

Is. 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

So as a result, through the preaching of the Gospel of Peace to the Sheep by God's Servants Col. 1:20, everyone of them shall be given knowledge of their Legal Salvation Luke 1:77 and come to Faith in Him, given them as a fruit of the Spirit in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

And that is how the Just shall Live by Faith !
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beloved57

Exactly ! The goats Mat. 25:41 shall never come to Faith in Christ, because they were condemned already.

John 3:18. 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (October 29th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Amen Brother ! Every one of Christ's Sheep were Legally Justified Heb. 13:20; Rom. 4:25, according to God's Law and Justice, in Him, their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22; Rev. 13:8b from Everlasting by His One Obedience alone Rom. 5:9-10, 19 on their behalf. That is, their sins were imputed to Christ and His Righteousness imputed to them Rom. 4:8.

Is. 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

So as a result, through the preaching of the Gospel of Peace to the Sheep by God's Servants Col. 1:20, everyone of them shall be given knowledge of their Legal Salvation Luke 1:77 and come to Faith in Him, given them as a fruit of the Spirit in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

And that is how the Just shall Live by Faith !
    Amen a Great blessing to read this !

Charles Spurgeon !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (October 29th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amen a Great blessing to read this !
    And a Great blessing to hear you say that !
    Last edited by Nanja; October 29th, 2018 at 04:41 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (October 30th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definition of faith. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). The tangible "substance" and "evidence" is used to describe how strong our faith should be.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Faith have a role in Justification ? Yes by all means, however its not the cause of ones Justification before God, but the consequence of it.

The elect were justified freely by His Gods Grace Rom 3:24

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The word freely is the greek word
    dórean and means:

as a gift, to no purpose
    : as a free gift, without payment, freely

something freely done (as gratis), i.e. without "cause"; unearned (undeserved);

See without cause, being Justified, so if Faith was the cause of the elects Justification it would contradict Rom 3:24

Charles Spurgeon !

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The just shall be justified by their obedience to the
    commandments of Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Faith have a role in Justification ? Yes by all means, however its not the cause of ones Justification before God, but the consequence of it.

The elect were justified freely by His Gods Grace Rom 3:24

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The word freely is the greek word
    dórean and means:

as a gift, to no purpose
    : as a free gift, without payment, freely

something freely done (as gratis), i.e. without "cause"; unearned (undeserved);

See without cause, being Justified, so if Faith was the cause of the elects Justification it would contradict Rom 3:24

Amen Brother !

The Faith that the elect are given in New Birth Titus 1:1 is the result [not the cause] of their being regarded as Righteous;

Justified freely by Grace Rom. 3:24 according to God's Law and Justice by the Imputed Righteousness of Christ:

Just as if they have kept all the Law perfectly, by His Perfect Obedience on their behalf.

Rom. 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Amen Brother !

The Faith that the elect are given in New Birth Titus 1:1 is the result [not the cause] of their being regarded as Righteous;

Justified freely by Grace Rom. 3:24 according to God's Law and Justice by the Imputed Righteousness of Christ:

Just as if they have kept all the Law perfectly, by His Perfect Obedience on their behalf.

Rom. 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
    Amen Sister.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Charles Spurgeon !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (November 14th, 2018)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matthew 4:4
    But he answered and said,
    It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone,
    but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

The just shall live by the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Thread Information