Thread: The Christ Rejectors

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Everyone is born with a freewill. It is a natural human attribute. We all make hundreds of decisions every day. God did not create robots.
    We have gone over this ad nauseum. Free will is not the same as choosing which jam to put on your toast. You cheapen the gospel and make God weak while you lift up your own person as glorious and worthy of praise. You should be ashamed, but you are not.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,629 Times in 1,336 Posts

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    You don't believe in the Christ of the Bible. Though you do misinterpret Hebrews 2:9 and 1 John 2:2. You have been corrected often, yet you persist in your false doctrine, which rejects the Christ of the Bible.
    What is there to interpret in Hebrews 2:9? Its 4th grade stuff.

"That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

This fits with about 15 other scriptures.

1 John 2:2, "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, BUT ALSO FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD". What is it that you don't understand about this scripture?

Your problem is that you want the Bible to fit your false doctrine and when it doesn't fit you claim that it is misinterpreted.

If you were saved and had the Holy Spirit the Bible would make sense.

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have gone over this ad nauseum. Free will is not the same as choosing which jam to put on your toast. You cheapen the gospel and make God weak while you lift up your own person as glorious and worthy of praise. You should be ashamed, but you are not.
    It is really stupid to say that man does not have a freewill. You want to discredit God by saying that he created a bunch of dumb robots that can't think for themselves or make decisions. You really need to make a decision for Christ and get saved.

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is there to interpret in Hebrews 2:9? Its 4th grade stuff.

"That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

This fits with about 15 other scriptures.

1 John 2:2, "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, BUT ALSO FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD". What is it that you don't understand about this scripture?

Your problem is that you want the Bible to fit your false doctrine and when it doesn't fit you claim that it is misinterpreted.

If you were saved and had the Holy Spirit the Bible would make sense.
    You have been shown your error. It must be that you have yet to enter kindergarten.

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,069 Times in 4,705 Posts

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It is really stupid to say that man does not have a freewill. You want to discredit God by saying that he created a bunch of dumb robots that can't think for themselves or make decisions. You really need to make a decision for Christ and get saved.
    And all those who have doubts in life are making some decision to rot in "hell"?
    Well this is fun isn't it?

Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,762 Times in 4,245 Posts

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    And all those who have doubts in life are making some decision to rot in "hell"?
    Jesus said that one is either with Him, or against Him.

So, basically, yes, if they don't choose God, the only other option is the Lake of Fire.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

ok doser (October 22nd, 2018),Right Divider (October 21st, 2018)

Over 1000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is really stupid to claim free will when we see God choosing his own from Genesis to Revelation. God tells us over and over that He chooses and He saves whom He has chosen. God tells us that humans are by nature, rebels against God. Rebels do not seek reconciliation with their enemy. God, however, chooses to reconcile rebels by grace and grace alone.
    RP, you teach an imaginary God who is incapable of choosing to save whom He wills and must wait for rebels to want, by their "free will" to reconcile with God.
    RP, have you ever seen one ISIS rebel or Al Queda rebel willingly and joyfully choose to love the United States? Humans are REBELS against God. They NEVER willingly and joyfully choose to surrender and receive a gift from their natural enemy.
    Your message of free will is a collasal lie from hell. Your image about your self is prideful and dishonoring toward God.
    You are a Christ rejector.

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post

So, basically, yes, if they don't choose God, the only other option is the Lake of Fire.

As objective and thoughtful an opinion as I've come to expect from you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Rusha (October 23rd, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post

Hey, you probably think the lake of fire is literally just that as well, right? How many people do you suppose would want to or choose to get burned in eternity? Do you ever think outside of the box and have some understanding of people?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Silver Member
    Thanks

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is really stupid to claim free will when we see God choosing his own from Genesis to Revelation. God tells us over and over that He chooses and He saves whom He has chosen. God tells us that humans are by nature, rebels against God. Rebels do not seek reconciliation with their enemy. God, however, chooses to reconcile rebels by grace and grace alone.
    RP, you teach an imaginary God who is incapable of choosing to save whom He wills and must wait for rebels to want, by their "free will" to reconcile with God.
    RP, have you ever seen one ISIS rebel or Al Queda rebel willingly and joyfully choose to love the United States? Humans are REBELS against God. They NEVER willingly and joyfully choose to surrender and receive a gift from their natural enemy.
    Your message of free will is a collasal lie from hell. Your image about your self is prideful and dishonoring toward God.
    You are a Christ rejector.
    The fact that you do not use scripture to make your point tells me that you are unsaved and are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

God is just, merciful and righteous and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

The God of Calvinism does not exist and is a false God. If you continue to follow him you will perish.

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The fact that you do not use scripture to make your point tells me that you are unsaved and are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

God is just, merciful and righteous and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

The God of Calvinism does not exist and is a false God. If you continue to follow him you will perish.
    Unsaved from what? Some hell of torment devised from a supposedly loving creator for all those who "don't get it right" in this plane of existence? You're no better than the hyper Calvinist or any other zealot who ascribes monstrous suffering for other people. It's always other people...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, you probably think the lake of fire is literally just that as well, right?
    Uh, no...

The Lake of Fire is a real place, yes, but the "fire" isn't describing actual flames. It's describing the kind of suffering those in the LoF will experience for the rest of eternity. (No, not torture, I said "suffering" for a reason)

How many people do you suppose would want to or choose to get burned in eternity?
    If they reject God all their life, it would be preferable to being forced to live with Him for the rest of eternity. And yes, "not accepting God" is the same as "rejecting God" in God's eyes.

Do you ever think outside of the box and have some understanding of people?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

ok doser (October 22nd, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unsaved from what? Some hell of torment devised from a supposedly loving creator for all those who "don't get it right" in this plane of existence? You're no better than the hyper Calvinist or any other zealot who ascribes monstrous suffering for other people. It's always other people...
    Is it more loving to force someone to be with you for eternity who doesn't want to be with you, or is it more loving to send them away?

With God and without God are the only two possibilities.

God is not cruel, and will not force someone to live with Him if that person does not want to live with Him.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

ok doser (October 22nd, 2018),Right Divider (October 21st, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,751 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone is born with a freewill. It is a natural human attribute. We all make hundreds of decisions every day. God did not create robots.
    False statement Nowhere found in scripture. Mans freewill is your savior, that's who you worship for salvation.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,751 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did the Holy Spirit teach you that your freewill is your savior?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

MennoSota (October 22nd, 2018),Nanja (October 22nd, 2018)

Thread Information