User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is now on earth. Are you chosen?

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beware of false prophets. They will want to tell you the words/truth from God.

Only the Spirit of Jesus can and do deliver the words/truth, directly and individually, to each person through his/her own heart/spirit. And the Spirit of Jesus has a precisely different set of words/truth for each person.

No two persons can or do, have the same words/truth. Do not be fooled.

Only the Spirit of Jesus intercedes for each person individually.

Many people claim to be prophets who intercedes directly with the Holy Spirit and knows the words/truth, as a collective and generalized revelation from God. And they go on to share the words/truth with every one. They are all fake. They are false prophets who are deceiving many (billions).

Fact is, every one must know the words/truth only on their very own, through a personal, private, individual and direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through each of his own heart/spirit.

The words/truth which one gets from the Spirit of Jesus (in the above manner) are not generalized information. It is precisely individualized information and guidance. It is not possible for anyone to get and know 'the words/truth' for another person.

The words/truth is delivered individually and directly to each person by the Spirit of Jesus and the words/truth which the Spirit of Jesus deliver in totally unique for each person.

The words/truth is never and not generalized laws like the ten commandments. The words/truth which the Spirit of Jesus delivers are different for each person. This is why in order to get the words/truth, from the Spirit of Jesus, each person must search his/her own heart/spirit and discern and commune with the Spirit of Jesus individually, within his own heart/spirit.

The idea of churches, popes, pastors priests etc. (as physical entities) is totally O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. This is not at all N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology.

People who claim that they are a prophet who have 'the words/the truth and start a Christian church to lead others (based on the words/truth which they have), are total false prophets. This is totally antichrist and Anti-Jesus.

Jesus' Christian church is totally 'not seen' and is anchored and lead by His Spirit Who commune with, informs and guide each of His followers very privately and individually, through their own individual hearts/spirits.

Never loose track of the fact that Jesus has to agendas and two churches. One is for those who follow Him. This is a 'not seen' church. This church has no physical manifestation or physical leaders. Jesus other church is his platform for the dead to bury their dead. This church is totally 'seen' (i.e. physical with physical leaders).

Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus anchors and leads his Christian (follow me) church, personally through, individual communion from His Spirit to the individual spirits of each of His chosen few authentic followers. No one gets between an authentic follower of Jesus (i.e. those who actually and authentically follow Him) and the Spirit of Jesus (Who passes all knowledge and guidance which are totally individualized).

Jesus had, openly declared, pursued and provided for, two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
    22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

It is important to know that the church of Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes is not Jesus (follow me) Christian church. This is Jesus' Satanic church where spiritually dead people (i.e. the dead) are sent and where (when they die physically) they eventually bury each other inside the earth in hell (Purgatory). They are 'the dead bury their dead'.

The following defines the church that Jesus anchored on Peter, who He identified to be Satan/the devil:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

These people get buried in hell (Purgatory) for what could be a permanent stay. This is so because only a very 'iffy' promise is held out to them. The 'iffy' promise of their hope is that< their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is the predicament of those who follow Satan/the devil/Peter instead of actually following Jesus.

Each person who actually followed Jesus, follow the Spirit of Jesus. This is to follow Jesus in the regeneration. Each such person search his/her own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do. Then he or she is lead into his/her works by only this information and guidance which the Spirit of Jesus provides through his/her own heart/spirit. This is the only Christian way. Nothing else is Christianity.

This form of getting information and guidance is not something which 'a prophet' can get and tell everyone.

Many claim to be prophets, etc.. If such people claim to have the words/truth for more than him or her self, know for absolute sure that such people are total false prophets.

The above is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which enables one to detect false prophets.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 28th, 2018 at 07:42 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you soweth so as to reap an end in hell (Purgatory) or for an end in heaven?

Have no doubt, there are two ways to 'soweth'. One takes you to hell, the other to heaven. It is all your choice.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Jesus' Christian church is totally 'not seen' and eternal. It is anchored on and lead by, His Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) Who communes with, informs and guides each of His followers very privately and individually, through each of their own individual hearts/spirits. Those who embrace this church soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Never loose track of the fact that Jesus had, promoted and catered for, two agendas and He established two churches (one for each agenda):

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

1.) One of Jesus' churches is for those who follow Him. This is a 'not seen' church. This church has no physical manifestation and/or physical leaders. This is about discerning, communing with and being lead by the Spirit of Jesus, as discern through one's own heart/spirit. This is to soweth tot Spirit and reap eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

2.) Jesus other church is his platform for 'the dead to bury their dead'. This church is totally 'seen' (i.e. physical with physical leaders). This is for spiritually dead people. These people are dead to their own hearts/spirits. Therefore these people are aware of only their flesh bodies. Therefore these people can soweth only to flesh and reap corruption and inheritance of hell/Purgatory (i.e. the kingdom of Satan/the devil/Peter)

1.) Jesus' # 1 church: His Christian 'follow me' church:

Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus anchors and leads his Christian (not seen', (follow me) church. He does this personally, as the Spirit of Jesus, through, individual communion from His Spirit to the individual spirits of each of His chosen few authentic followers.

Fact is, no one gets between an authentic follower of Jesus (i.e. those who actually and authentically follow Him) and the Spirit of Jesus (Who passes all knowledge and guidance which are totally individualized). The Spirit of Jesus intercede directly and individually (with the Holy Spirit) for each person in this church.

The people in this church are the chosen few authentic Christians who actually follow Jesus in the correct manner. They are the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. These are the chosen few people who are authentic Christians and who differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of All.

When these people die physically, they do not go to hell. They rise in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angles in spirit heaven. These are the chosen few people who quite literally follow Jesus, in three days, to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, when they die.

The above church is totally 'not seen' and eternal. It is anchored and lead directly by the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus, through the totally 'not seen' hearts/spirits of each of the chosen few few authentic Christians. This church serves Jesus' first agenda which 'follow me'.

2.) Jesus # 2 church. Jesus 'let the dead bury their dead' church. This is Jesus' Satanic church. This is anchored by Peter, who Jesus, Himself, identified to be Satan/the devil. The dead are people whose spirits must be saved. They are sent to this church.

Jesus established this church, under Satan/the devil/Peter, as a devise/institution to 'let the dead the dead bury their dead', willingly and peacefully. These people take this path to hell (Purgatory) inside the earth willingly and peacefully, because they are given hope under a very 'iffy' promise. They are told that their spirit may be saved at some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This is a very 'iffy' promise/hope.

The following defines the parameters of the church of Satan/the devil/Peter and the 'iffy' promise which was held out to them:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Notice that the promise/hope is that their spirit may be saved at some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Some of these people who follow Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes etc., are inside the earth, in hell, for over 2000 odd years already. Fact is, if no one ever shows-up to save their spirit, then no promise is broken. The promise or hope is that their spirits 'may be saved'.

It is totally known that the people who follow Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes get buried inside the earth in hell (Purgatory) when they die and they willingly and peacefully go there with the hope that the day of the Lord Jesus will come at some (still to come) day and then their spirits may be saved.

These are essentially the billion strong Catholics. However these also include the billion strong traditional Christians, for they also esteem and followed Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes. They cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
    14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

In the above (i.e. let the dead bury their dead') 'the dead' are spiritually dead people. These are people whose spirits must be saved. They are aware of only their flesh and blood bodies. They are children of the flesh. They can soweth only to flesh. They cannot soweth to Spirit.

These people (who follow Satan/the devil/Peter) live as spiritually dead people and are naturally drawn to the church of Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes. They remain spiritually dead for all their lives and they die physically as spiritually dead people. Then they are buried inside the earth in hell (Purgatory) by their peers.

This church (of Satan/the devil/Peter) serves Jesus' second agenda which is 'let the dead bury their dead'.

It is to one's own very serious and terminal detriment, to ignore that Jesus had and has, promoted, confirmed and provided for, two agendas. Jesus did not only have, promoted, confirmed and provided for, His Christian, 'follow me' agenda. Jesus also had, promoted, confirmed and provided for, His 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda. This is according to God will and God's old promise.

God had long promised that only children of God will inherit His kingdom without any children of the flesh. Children of God are the chosen few who actually followed Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus. Children of the flesh are 'the dead who bury their dead'. These follow Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes.

Jesus was simply serving God's promise with His two agendas and two churches. One centered on 'following Him' and the other on letting the dead bury each other in hell (Purgatory). Fact is, hell by any other name is still hell.

Jesus made no secret of the above:

Jesus very clearly identified only one person to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
    22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
    23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
    24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

It is quite expected for Satan/the devil to deny that he is Satan/the devil and so deceive billions, so as to claim them (billions) for hell and so have them delivered to his kingdom in hell, when they die physically.

If billions choose to make excuses for Satan/the devil/Peter and also choose to follow Satan/the devil/Peter, then 'so be it'. No other person or entity is to be blamed. It all up to each person's free choice.

Each person is free to ignore the idea of following Jesus and going to God's kingdom of heaven and instead, choose to follow Satan/the devil/Peter and go to hell in the kingdom of Satan/the devil.

Both, the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Jesus, are totally impersonal. They simply enable/allow one to reap according to one's own free choice, which is one's 'sowething' or 'entanglement'.

Of course, there are many among those who have ignored Jesus and instead, followed Satan/the devil/Peter (by their own free and willing choice) and who will want to blame, punish and persecute others for their folly, now that previously hidden 'words'/'truth' are surfacing, as increased knowledge, now, at the time of the end.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 28th, 2018 at 12:11 PM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgetting all others, for you, is it heaven or hell, after this one life?

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
    27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Have no doubt, during this one life, there are two ways to 'soweth'. One takes you to hell, the other to heaven. It is all your choice.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

If you transgress the ten commandments so as to 'serve in the newness of spirit', you soweth to Spirit. You cannot and do not, get sin, even if you transgress the ten commandments. You are under grace of God and you are glorified by God. You are a child of God and you earn eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

'Serving in the newness of spirit', is anchored on the law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

However if you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, you are made and kept spiritually dead, you inevitably accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and you are delivered to hell (Purgatory).

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above say that the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extensions all the ten commandments) were found to be 'onto death'.

To be 'onto death' is to be made spiritually dead. The above say that the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments, makers and keeps one spiritually dead.

To be 'spiritually dead' is to be dead to your spirit/heart body. This is to be aware of only your flesh and blood body. Then you can soweth only to flesh. You are doomed. (this is to be 'the dead who bury their dead' and not the ones who 'follow Jesus')

This is the bottom line, made very simple. Short and sweet with respect to truth.

Some of you might want to counter the above with parables. If so:

Please note that the bulk of Jesus' deliveries that are recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. are parables. At all event, parables, from Jesus, were given for 'the dead to bury their dead'. Parables, from Jesus, were not given to those who follow Him.

Parables, from Jesus, were given to fool-up the (spiritually) dead into living peacefully on earth then have them bury each other peacefully and contentedly in hell (Purgatory), when they die physically. This was to enable God's Spirit/Will

God's Spirit/Will is to allow only children of God/Christians (i.e. those who correctly follow Jesus) to inherit the surface of earth when His kingdom of heaven come here, without any children of the flesh (children of the flesh are "the dead').

This is why Jesus devise this cunning plot to peacefully mange spiritually dead people while they live on earth and then have them willingly, contentedly and peacefully bury each other in hell when they die. This was Jesus simply obeying and serving the Spirit/Will of God.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
    4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

A heir is one who becomes a Christian/child of God. The Jews and others who remain O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people cannot be and are not heirs. They are are not aware of their own hearts/spirit. They are aware of only their flesh and blood body. They are children of the flesh:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
    27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
    29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What indeed is heir according to the promise. The question is when one become an authentic Christians, what is one heir too? And what is 'the promise'?

The following tells us what is the promise that one is heir too when one becomes a christian/child of God. This promise is that, only children of God (i.e. authentic Christians) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven, totally without any children of the flesh:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
    30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

'Children of God' are those who literally transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discern within each of their own hearts/spirit. This is how to soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. These people follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three day, after they die physically. These people actually and correctly 'follow Jesus' (i.e. in the regeneration).

'Children of the flesh' are all who remain esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition, even in the least manner. Being under the ten commandments keeps these people spiritually dead, they inevitably accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and go to hell (Purgatory) when they die. They are the 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Children of the flesh will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
    30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The son of the bondwoman was Ishmael. He was born under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant. He was born of the flesh. He was a child of the flesh (i.e. a spiritually dead person).

The son of the freewoman was Issac. He was born under the New spirit and Spirit based covenant. He was a child of promise, a child of Spirit and a child of God.

I can add very many more different revelations (from the Holy KJV N.T.) to totally and literally support the above. However I do not want to make this post longer.

Sorry to be even so long already, in my posts.

Fact is, it is always totally necessary to include the supporting revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

I want to deliver nothing of my own accord. Nor do I want it to be perceived that I am delivering things of my own accord.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 29th, 2018 at 09:25 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dear readers, please beware of making the following very serious mistake:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The above revelations have a literal and very clear and unifying message, which is as follows:

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. This means that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are the many who are deceived by false prophets.

This means that the idea of Christianity which a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have and hold, cannot be correct. This must be corruption and foolishness.

Rest assured that if Jesus returns in a human physical body He will be delivering authentic Christianity and this will be totally contrary to the ideas which the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholic hold and believe to be Christianity.

The billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics are firmly expecting Jesus to return in a physical human body and confirm their (corrupted and distorted) version of Christianity as being authentic Christianity.

The above cannot and will not happen.

This means that, if Jesus return in a human physical body, the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics will totally not recognize Jesus. If the authentic Jesus returns, in a human physical body, the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics will foolishly perceive Him to be a false prophets. Simply because His ideologies will not support their false and corrupt ideas of Christianity.

These billion strong traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics will attempt to deny, relegate, persecute, torture and even kill the physical Jesus all over again, just as the Jews did 2000 odd years ago.

In the above, I posted 'attempt to deny, relegate, persecute, torture and even kill Jesus all over again, just as the Jews did 2000 odd years'. This is because this time around no one will succeed in denying, persecuting, torturing and/or killing Jesus.

Fact is, 2000 odd years ago Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. There was no one to fight for Him. This is because Jesus' kingdom was spiritual, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. And Jesus' weapons was and is, spiritual:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
    36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The above changed recently.

For 2000 odd years, billions were praying for God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to come to the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
    10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

The above has finally happened.

As of recently this world (the surface of this earth) conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. This enabled the surface of earth to be conformed to the kingdom Jesus and the Holy Angels. This is a spiritual kingdom.

Fact is since 2000 odd years ago, the physical Jesus was no more. Jesus will not return in a physical body. Only the Spirit Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) remained as the Lord from and in, God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. There are no physical weapons in this realm.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The weapon of the spirit realm are the weapons of the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels.

With the recent advent of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, coming to the surface of earth, new weaponry were empowered on earth. These are spiritual weapons are they are now fully functional on the surface of earth. These are the weapons of the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels. And the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels are the most competent wielders of these weapons.

This means the war which will be waged on earth, against those who opposed and corrupted Jesus' Christian tradition, will be different. This time around the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels will be able to and will, wield and use, spiritual weapons.

This is not a physical war. This is war in which 'magic' will be wielded. Primary among spiritual 'weapons' is seamless and very instantaneous teleportation of unsuitable persons (on earth), to other dimensions, according to their individual entanglement. This is describe as follows in the Holy KJV N.T.:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The billions who are not chosen to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth, will be teleported in the twinkling of an eye, seamlessly, through black hole portals to hell inside the earth. They will not recognize what has happened to them.

They will falsely perceive that this world has become hell. The fact is that their teleportation will be so instantaneous and seamless that they will not know that they have been teleported to hell, inside the earth. Fact is, all the 'end of time' events are living, every day, all time, reality in hell. Their swift and seamless teleportation to hell will leave them perceiving that this earth (their last home) has become hell (their new home). This will only their delusion.

The fact is, the surface of earth is promised (by God) to children of God, without any children of the flesh. The surface of earth will not go through any of the end of time events. However, all children of the flesh (i.e. all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) will be out of here (through teleportation though black hole portals to hell). This will be done seamlessly, instantaneously and not (at all) detectable.

Know that, all 'end of time events' are simply the unending realities in hell. These are simply and mistakenly perceived to be a new event for those who are suddenly and seamlessly teleported to hell.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 29th, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The world is in turmoil. Rest assured that:

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the world must come to turmoil.

The world is in turmoil which is increasing. Rest assured that:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
    18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

There will be no end of the world because the promise of God is that His kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven will come to earth:

Matthew: 6King James Version (KJV)

The coming to earth of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, cannot be 'the end of the world'. However this can and will mark 'the time of the end' of the Dark Age (i.e. during which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven was not on earth) and the dawn of a New Age in which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven has finally come to the surface of earth.

More pointedly, there will be no 'end of the world' for some, i.e. there will be no 'end of the world' for the chosen few. The chosen few are carded to inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, comes to the surface of earth:

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)

If one seek the help of and deliverance through, Jesus one must accept and obey Jesus' revelations and instructions.

It is therefore very necessary to get Jesus' message very correct.

It is confirmed that only a few will actually get the revelations of Jesus correct. These are the chosen few who actually follow Jesus (correctly). These are not the dead who get buried in hell, by their physically alive peers, when they die physically.

Jesus' instruction is very clear:

By the above, Jesus clearly confirmed that He separated those people, who he came among, into two sets and He treated and dealt with each set differently.

The above is a clear request to Christians (i.e. those who follow Him) to leave 'the dead' to their own foolish devises. This cannot be a request for those who 'follow Jesus' to do or offer, charity to 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Also this cannot be a request to those who 'follow Jesus' to 'love' 'the dead who bury their dead'. In the above Jesus expressed disdain for the 'the dead'. In fact, 'let the dead bury their dead convey that Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) must simple leave the dead alone to be buried by their peers in hell (Purgatory), when they die.

Clearly, those who follow Jesus are the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Those who follow Jesus simply cannot be the billion strong traditional Christians and the billions strong Catholics.

It seem to be a common error (among billions) to ignore Jesus (and do as they please) and simultaneously claim to be Christian. This is clearly what a billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics are doing, for the past 2000 odd years.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics seem to ignore, change and/or corrupt the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., simply to have them 'force fit' their ideas.

Seem that the serious err of the billion strong traditional Christians and the billions strong Catholics is that they ignore and disobey Jesus while foolishly believing and claiming that they are Christians.

The most fundamentals of Jesus teaching and request is: 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead. Billion do not accept or believe this request.

The billion strong traditional Christians and the billions strong Catholics treat everyone the same. They erroneously perceive that Christians will treat everyone equally. This is not what Jesus instructed.

Clearly it not easily possible to identify 'the dead who bury their dead', so as to leave them to their own devises. This infirmity is possibly understandable. The simple alternative is to simply be the meek. And so initiate nothing, unless one is sure of one's action, less one empowers God's and Jesus' enemies.

One cannot simply choose to treat everyone equally and then claim that to be a Christians ideal. This is to defy and deny Jesus and His request and instruction.

However if one choose to treat everyone equally, then that is all O.T.. The sin/Christians transgression, lies in doing so and also claim that one is following Jesus and that one is a Christian.

The serious, grave and probably not forgivable sin, is to promote and do an antichrist thing and boldly claim to be Christian.

If one is not able to actually follow Jesus (i.e. accept and adopt Jesus requests) that is a fine. It is well prophesied that only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Only a chosen few are given to 'bear' Jesus Christian teachings and requests.

However when one ignore Jesus and do as one like and claim that one is Christian,this is the very grave and serious sin. When one do this, one is simply a false Christian and a false prophet. Such a one cannot get the help of Jesus. Jesus cannot and will not confess such a one to God.

The fact that Jesus separated his people into two sets is critically important, ti must be taken very seriously. Billions seem to totally ignore this fact and do as they please.

However the fact that Jesus separated these people into two sets, ties into the following revelation which is also widely corrupted:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
    31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

In the above 'neighbor' is commonly but corruptly interpreted to be 'everyone'. The words 'neighbor' and 'everyone' are totally different. Neighbor describe people in one's community. This is 'like'/similar people. That is, people of 'a same' grouping. It this case 'neighbor' described those who 'follow Jesus' and not those who are 'the dead who bury their dead'. Christians are instructed to have nothing to do with 'the dead' (i.e. have nothing to do with spiritually dead people).

For those who 'follow Jesus', their neighbor are those who 'follow Jesus'. However when those who 'follow Jesus and grouped together with 'the dead who bury their dead' these and only these are 'everybody'.

The fundamental corruption of the word 'neighbor' to mean 'everybody', is done to change the fact that only a few are chosen.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics (who obviously cannot be the chosen few) perceive that if they convert 'neighbor' to 'everyone' they can throw away the idea that only a few were and will be chosen and so (by their own volition and not Jesus') open the flood gates for billions.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 30th, 2018 at 10:45 AM.

Over 3000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There can be no end of the world. This is not God's Will.

There can be no end of the world because God has long promised that children of God will inherit His kingdom on earth, without children of the flesh:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
    27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
    29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The above says that when one cease being a Jews, a Greek or any thing else, and becomes a Christian, then one is heir according to the promise. This promise is that only Christians (i.e. children of God) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven, without any children of the flesh (i.e. spiritually dead people).

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
    4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Also there will be no 'end of the world', because the promise of God is that His kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven will come to earth:

Matthew: 6King James Version (KJV)

Billions have been praying for the above.

The coming to earth of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, cannot be 'the end of the world'. However this can and will mark 'the time of the end' of the dark age (i.e. during which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven was not on earth) and the dawn of a new age in which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven has finally come to the surface of earth.

The above is according to the prophesy of Daniel:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
    4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Fact is, recently God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has finally come to the surface of earth. What is being witnessed is the destruction of all the Old to give way to the New.

So please wake up to truth as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T..

It is very clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that only a chosen few will qualify to be on the surface of earth and so inherit God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, when God's kingdom (as it is in spirit heaven) finally come to the surface of earth.

The question will you be among the chosen few?

The question is have you found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven (as it is in spirit heaven)?

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Or are you among the the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics (who separately or together) cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven (as it is in spirit heaven).

These billion strong traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics are clearly the many who were deceive by (witting or unwitting) false prophets

Where do you stand? Are you still spouting O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies and falsely claiming that those are Christianity?

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
    17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Have you refused to drop and do-away-with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and so become a New person in Christ?

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
    4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
    7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says that one becomes 'dead to the law when one becomes a Christian'. The above also confirmed that 'the law' which one becomes 'dead to when one becomes a Christian' is the 'thou shalt no covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments.

What further proof do you need to realize the most basic Christian truth which is that: the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian system was given to "do-away-with" and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, for those who choose to follow Jesus and become Christians.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death. They were left (intact), not for those who 'follow Jesus' but for 'the dead to bury their dead'. You should be very acutely aware of the fact that Jesus had, promoted and provided for, two agendas, as follows:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
    22. But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

For 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have been foolishly quoting and using things which Jesus left for the dead to bury their dead. They have been doing this under the false belief that those were for those who 'follow Jesus'. They have be totally deceived.

If you do not know this truth and do not embrace this truth, Jesus cannot in any way help you. You would not know Jesus and Jesus would not know you and Jesus cannot and would not confess you to God. You are seriously doomed.

There is not much time left to totally abandon the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics (and their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies) and come on board with the chosen few authentic Christians (whose Christian marker/righteousness is that they transgress the ten commandments, so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit).

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few. They are the foolish, deceived "many". Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead'. This means, leave foolish and hardened people to their their own foolishness which will killeth them. This is the predicament of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics.

Please wake up to truth.

There just ain't much time left.
    Last edited by Gurucam; October 30th, 2018 at 01:02 PM.

Thread Information