Thread: Gay Bashing by the Progressives on SNL

Thanks
    Thanked 8,573 Times in 5,605 Posts

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Oh, were your insinuations that Obama is gay supposed to have been construed as complimentary?
    I was falsely accused of gay bashing and so far no one has quoted me doing that! Including you!

Seems like the left's idea of "guilt by accusation" is spreading but that doesn't surprise me at all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

ok doser (October 3rd, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,838 Times in 4,263 Posts

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh, were your insinuations that Obama is gay supposed to have been construed as complimentary?
    Jerry engaged in bammy-bashing, but neither you or dante have shown any evidence of gay-bashing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Jerry Shugart (October 3rd, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    I was falsely accused of gay bashing and so far no one has quoted me doing that! Including you!

Seems like the left's idea of "guilt by accusation" is spreading but that doesn't surprise me at all.
    Seems like the left is retarded

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

Jerry Shugart (October 3rd, 2018)

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 4,708 Posts

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not accusing you of "gay bashing" but I am wondering what the intent was where it came to insinuating that Obama is gay? You seemed quite happy to start a thread on the subject, accusing a long term married man with nothing credible in support.
    Well this is fun isn't it?

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not accusing you of "gay bashing" but I am wondering what the intent was where it came to insinuating that Obama is gay? You seemed quite happy to start a thread on the subject, accusing a long term married man with nothing credible in support.
    I am wondering why I am being attacked for gay-bashing even though I never did such a thing. Do you have an answer to that?

You speak of nothing about it being credible but why do you dismiss the person who made the claims as "nothing credible"?

Perhaps you've fallen for the propaganda of the left these days that only women can be believed?

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am wondering why I am being attacked for gay-bashing even though I never did such a thing. Do you have an answer to that?

You speak of nothing about it being credible but why do you dismiss the person who made the claims as "nothing credible"?

Perhaps you've fallen for the propaganda of the left these days that only women can be believed?
    You're not being accused of "gay bashing" by me so I suggest you take up that particular complaint with Mr Dante.

I dismiss the claims as the source of WND is like getting my news from infowars and there's nothing to support the claim other than nutball blogs and wingnut sites with a blatant agenda. It's laughable that you talk about falling for propaganda when you were quite happy to start a thread about a man being gay with nothing but a silly, far right article to support it. Do you generally accuse people of being things with such little in way of support?

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not being accused of "gay bashing" by me so I suggest you take up that particular complaint with Mr Dante.
    Then why did you say the following in regard to Mr Dante's accusation about me?:

I suspect Mr Dante may well be referring to this...
    Why would you say that his accusation about me bashing gays may be referring to a post where I didn't bash any gays?

I am now on the receiving end of a double portion of the left's new battle cry:

GUILT BY ACCUSATION!

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why would you say that his accusation about me bashing gays may be referring to a post where I didn't bash any gays?

Because he's a troll

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Then why did you say the following in regard to Mr Dante's accusation about me?:
    Because I presumed that was what he was referring to in relation to you calling Obama gay. It made sense. Dante can answer for himself.

I am now on the receiving end of a double portion of the left's new battle cry:

GUILT BY ACCUSATION!
    You're really not in a position to blow a gasket on this when you started a thread about a happily married family man being gay because you read some article in WND. What about the falseness of that accusation? And once again I'm not accusing you of "gay bashing" regardless.

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I presumed that was what he was referring to in relation to you calling Obama gay. It made sense. Dante can answer for himself.
    You presumed?

GUILT BY PRESUMPTION!

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You presumed?

GUILT BY PRESUMPTION!
    Well, you certainly started a thread about Obama being gay if not a gay prostitute, that much isn't in doubt and if it isn't what Mr Dante was referring to then he can correct me and answer you directly himself. It's noticeable that you shy away from anything in relation to that thread as what were you doing if not besmirching a family man with no hint of infidelity?

Care to address why you would do that on the basis of some silly WND article?

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you certainly started a thread about Obama being gay if not a gay prostitute, that much isn't in doubt and if it isn't what Mr Dante was referring to then he can correct me and answer you directly himself.
    Why would you presume that the post you cited of mine where I didn't bash any gays be in regard to Mr Dante's false accusation that in the past I have bashed gays?

That makes no sense!

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why would you presume that the post you cited of mine where I didn't bash any gays be in regard to Mr Dante's false accusation that in the past I have bashed gays?

That makes no sense!
    You started a rumour mongering thread implying that Obama is a gay man on the weakest of evidence so please don't be coy about it else what exactly was the point of you starting a topic on a man where there's no hint that he's anything other than a happily married family man with no hint of infidelity? I'm not accusing you of gay bashing as I've said about four times now but let's face it, your thread was nothing other than a go at Obama was it? That's why I'm presuming your accusatory thread is what Mr Dante was getting at and you can hardly be surprised about that if that's the case.

Thanks

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not accusing you of gay bashing as I've said about four times now but let's face it, your thread was nothing other than a go at Obama was it?
    You say that you aren't accusing me of gay bashing but when Mr. Dante accused me of gay bashing you cited one of my posts and said that this post must be the post which he was referring to when he said I was gay bashing.

Of course you knew that others would think that the post you cited did include an instance of me bashing gays because that certainly was your inference. And you said absolutely nothing to make anybody think differently.

Then after it was revealed that I didn't bash any gays in that post you never apologized. And now you are lecturing me about bad behavior.

Look in the mirror and you will see who it is that is really behaving badly!

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You say that you aren't accusing me of gay bashing but when Mr. Dante accused me of gay bashing you cited one of my posts and said that this post must be the post which he was referring to when he said I was gay bashing.
    That's correct because I'm not. What I'd accuse you of is gossipy rumour spreading as you had no credible evidence to support your accusation of Obama being gay.

Of course you knew that others would think that the post you cited did include an instance of me bashing gays because that certainly was your inference. And you said absolutely nothing to make anybody think differently.
    See above. People are free to check out your thread and decide for any matter themselves.

Then after it was revealed that I didn't bash any gays in that post you never apologized. And now you are lecturing me about bad behavior.
    No, you just thought it would be all okay to start a gossipy little thread about someone you don't like being gay who obviously isn't. That's all I'm accusing you of, well, being gullible enough to swallow WND as a credible source as well maybe.

Look in the mirror and you will see who it is that is really behaving badly!
    Dude, you can't even bring yourself to address the gossip accusations in the thread in question so why is that?

Thread Information