User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 141

Thread: Democrats Destroying the Most Important Principles of Justice in the USA

  1. #46
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,942
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked 2,253 Times in 1,240 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1332213
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    I know he ejaculated on Monica Lewinsky because she had the dress.
    I know that doesn't answer the question.
    At least there was no question of consent
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  2. #47
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,150
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 710 Times in 583 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Who even suggested this?

    I don't think CatholicCrusader knows how to read
    Apparently you don't know how to speak English and understand the underlying implications of your own goofy questions.

    You asked, "If your daughter told you she was sexually assaulted would you believe her or would you tell her to come back when she has proof?"

    The simple answer is "Yes", but I know that's not what you were implying. You were implying that if we say "Yes" then Kavanaugh should have been assumed guilty and not confirmed.

    I know what your tiny pea brain is thinking better than you do.

  3. #48
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,942
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked 2,253 Times in 1,240 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1332213
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Apparently you don't know how to speak English and understand the underlying implications of your own goofy questions.

    You asked, "If your daughter told you she was sexually assaulted would you believe her or would you tell her to come back when she has proof?"

    The simple answer is "Yes", but I know that's not what you were implying. You were implying that if we say "Yes" then Kavanaugh should have been assumed guilty and not confirmed.

    I know what your tiny pea brain is thinking better than you do.
    Do you understand the difference between a confirmation hearing and a criminal trial? Cause, you seem clueless thus far
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 13th, 2018)

  5. #49
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,150
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 710 Times in 583 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    So if someone tells your wife that you have been having an affair with another woman behind her back then how will the matter be resolved?......
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    With laughter, I'd imagine. And with an accuser walking away in a huff......
    100% dodging the question. What a cop-out.

    Loser

  6. #50
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,150
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 710 Times in 583 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Do you understand the difference between a confirmation hearing and a criminal trial? Cause, you seem clueless this far
    Your point and the point of your fellow Nazis is that its okay to totally destroy a man's life because its not in a court of law and therefore no rules apply. One woman makes one 30 year old claim without a shred of proof, and thats all she wrote.

    Just because you losers can't win at the ballot box does not mean you're going to win with your brown shirt storm trooper tactics.

    By the way, did you forget that her own friend denied her accusation? woops.
    Last edited by CatholicCrusader; October 13th, 2018 at 06:50 AM.

  7. #51
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    20,256
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,504 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147823
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    100% dodging the question.
    Not if you can read and reason, so I can see at least half your struggle on the point.

    What a cop-out.
    That would have been a great lead in for your one word, "gobbledygook" response to a thorough answer on a point you weren't prepared to reason through earlier.

    Now give me a word that rhymes with orange.
    Loser.
    Oh, CC...that wasn't even close (either).
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 13th, 2018)

  9. #52
    Over 4000 post club WizardofOz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,942
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked 2,253 Times in 1,240 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1332213
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    You are the clueless one, you half-witted Cretin. Your point and the point of your fellow Nazis is that its okay to totally destroy a man's life because its not in a court of law and therefore no rules apply. One woman makes one 30 year old claim without a shred of proof, and thats all she wrote.

    Just because you losers can't win at the ballot box does not mean you're going to win with your brown shirt storm trooper tactics.

    By the way, did you forget that her own friend denied her accusation? woops.

    Go goosestep to your Hitler youth meeting and shut up, Adolf

    How would Kavanaugh's life be "totally destroyed" if his accusers were believed?

    Do explain
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

    ― Theodore Roosevelt

    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 13th, 2018),Town Heretic (October 12th, 2018)

  11. #53
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    20,256
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,504 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147823
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    How would Kavanaugh's life be "totally destroyed" if his accusers were believed?
    His feelings would take a massive hit...it might forever link the bitter taste of defeat to his beloved beer. Beer, man. Have you no soul?

    Do explain
    Don't hold your breath. Also, Ford's friend didn't deny her accusation regarding Kavanaugh, if CC means the friend named as being at the party. That friend actually said she didn't remember the party. Trying to fashion that into a denial was a lie Kavanaugh tried more than once. Her friend, Leland Kyser, has to the contrary declared that she believes Ford.

    Then there was Monica McLean, who a disgruntled ex of Ford said was coached on how to take a polygraph when the two were roomates. McLean has refuted the effort.

    Don't expect CC to read long enough to glean any of that as he prepares his next "Hitler" launch.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 13th, 2018),WizardofOz (October 13th, 2018)

  13. #54
    Over 1000 post club The Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Rochelle,NY.
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 343 Times in 244 Posts

    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188374
    Well , Kavanaugh was confirmed anyway . Due process? This has to do with accusations of criminal conduct . He was not undergoing a criminal trial . This was a job interview, and most liberals
    gave him the benefit of the doubt, anyway .
    He may or may not have tried to rape Christine Blasey Ford while drunk as a skunk when they were both teenagers . We don't know is his accuser is lying and he notion that the Democrats somehow chose some woman out of the blue in order to "ruin his life " is preposterous .
    I'm no fan of Kavanaugh but I would not have condoned false accusations against him or anyone .
    His life if far from having been "ruined ". He will be the next Supreme Court justice , and even if he had not been confirmed , he would still have a prestigious and powerful position on the next lowest court in the land .
    But frankly , I am appalled to see someone like this as a member of SCOTUS . For all his impressive credentials he still basically a partisan hack Republican judge who is beholden to the big corporations and their interests , not the interests of individual Americans .And there are many more reasons to have misgivings about him and to be doubtful about his ability to make unbiased, impartial decisions .

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Horn For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 13th, 2018),Town Heretic (October 13th, 2018)

  15. #55
    Over 5000 post club fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,389
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 872 Times in 594 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    277753
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    At least there was no question of consent
    So with that what do you WizardofOz believe about Juanita Broaddrick?
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

  16. #56
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    12,793
    Thanks
    1,246
    Thanked 8,573 Times in 5,605 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147820
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    @Jerry Shugart @rocketman @fool @CatholicCrusader

    Do you believe that Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick?
    Why or why not?
    Because she told someone about it just 30 miniutes after it happened (and not decades later) and her lip was swollen to twice its size because while she was being raped Clinton was biting her lip!

    He also paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to Paul Jones because he exposed himself to her.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 12th, 2018)

  18. #57
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    12,793
    Thanks
    1,246
    Thanked 8,573 Times in 5,605 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147820
    Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
    Typical ignorant question: Believing her, and immediately having someone thrown in prison based on her word alone are two different things

    Believing something happened is not the same as condemning a man without any evidence.
    Good answer but not good enough for those who scream "guilty by accusation."

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 12th, 2018)

  20. #58
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    12,793
    Thanks
    1,246
    Thanked 8,573 Times in 5,605 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147820
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    With laughter, I'd imagine. And with an accuser walking away in a huff.
    I don't think you would be laughing if your wife was told by her best friend that she was having an affair with you even if it wasn't true. Then what if your wife said that the woman is to believed no matter what.

    And then you will say, "Right, we must believe the woman even if she has absolutely no evidence that supports her accusation."

    Sure!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 12th, 2018)

  22. #59
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    12,793
    Thanks
    1,246
    Thanked 8,573 Times in 5,605 Posts

    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147820
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    I'm no fan of Kavanaugh but I would not have condoned false accusations against him or anyone .
    His life if far from having been "ruined ".
    Can you even begin to understand what his daughters have gone through and will continue to go through just because the Democrats decided to play dirty and make sure the whole world knew that their father was being accused of sexual misconduct?

    Evidently not!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 12th, 2018)

  24. #60
    Out of Order Town Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Within a whisper of rivers...
    Posts
    20,256
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,504 Posts

    Blog Entries
    15
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147823
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    I don't think you would be laughing if your wife was told by her best friend that she was having an affair with you even if it wasn't true. Then what if your wife said that the woman is to believed no matter what.
    Now it's her best friend and my wife must believe her? It's just a silly exercise in insisting on the conclusion you want and working backwards. My wife's best friend is me. And she wouldn't believe anyone else, but before that she wouldn't be that close to someone who'd lie to her about me. That sort of person has more issues than Mad Magazine.

    Whenever you have to concoct an absurd hypothesis to make a point the point is likely flawed.

    In any event it's not a parallel. I've presented an actual parallel. You don't want to consider it because it won't take you where you mean to go, but that's not how to reason a thing out, Jerry.

    And then you will say, "Right, we must believe the woman even if she has absolutely no evidence that supports her accusation."
    You should stick to trying to make your side work. What I'd say is there is good reason to largely believe women who advance narratives of sexual abuse. They tend to be telling the truth and for a number of reasons we can talk about. And testimony is evidence. It was even the sort people could be stoned over biblically.

    Now that's [believing women on sexual assault] as a rule. The problem with rules is that they can break down along the exception. So the thing to do is to hear the case and consider whether or not you find it sufficiently credible as a proposition. I put it that way because we aren't in a court and our opinions won't send anyone to jail.

    Sure!
    What's with the yelling?
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

    Pro-Life







  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 13th, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us