User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Worship In The Flesh

  1. #16
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25,593
    Thanks
    16,939
    Thanked 40,118 Times in 20,054 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147828
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    weak...using another’s material falsely is typical for you yours though...
    I was referring to Scripture.

    So, since you are unable to have a discussion like a grown up, I'll simply stop reading your posts whenever I see this kind of nonsense. You're a waste of time as it is.

    Either grow up or stay out of my sight.
    Last edited by glorydaz; February 10th, 2019 at 11:41 PM.

  2. #17
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,740
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 471 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3679
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I was referring to Scripture.
    I know sweetie...is why I said what I did...

    So, since you are unable to have a discussion like a grown up, I'll simply stop reading your posts whenever I see this kind of nonsense. You're a wast of time as it is.

    Either grow up or stay out of my sight.
    LOL...sigh...I miss John W. too...

    Stay out of your sight?...that’ll be easy...I see how blind you are...

  3. #18
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,906
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 583 Times in 527 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    I know sweetie...is why I said what I did...

    LOL...sigh...I miss John W. too...

    Stay out of your sight?...that’ll be easy...I see how blind you are...
    I said
    lolol John W? That is who you remind me of.


    I said
    lolol Its always sad to me to see someone like you condemn themselves. Circumcision is how anyone who wanted to join in the old testament believers would join. And if anyone just keep one thing in the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testmment. They will fall from grace. You have fallen from grace.

    [Gal 5:1-4
    [1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    [2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    [3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    [4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

  4. #19
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,740
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 471 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lolol John W? That is who you remind me of.


    I said
    lolol Its always sad to me to see someone like you condemn themselves. Circumcision is how anyone who wanted to join in the old testament believers would join. And if anyone just keep one thing in the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testmment. They will fall from grace. You have fallen from grace.

    [Gal 5:1-4
    [1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
    [2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
    [3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
    [4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
    You are posting like pagans pray...starting threads on the same topic as pagans pray...

    Never said works saved a man...OT Law was for those already saved...

    You do understand they left egypt and were saved BEFORE they were given the Law...

    Just like Adam was created before given the Sabbath

    Faith without works...is faith first...then works...

  5. #20
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,906
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 583 Times in 527 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    You are posting like pagans pray...starting threads on the same topic as pagans pray...

    Never said works saved a man...OT Law was for those already saved...

    You do understand they left egypt and were saved BEFORE they were given the Law...

    Just like Adam was created before given the Sabbath

    Faith without works...is faith first...then works...
    I said
    lolol You are posting like an idiot. One who doesnt know the Holy Spirit with no more than your own opinion which is worthless without scripture. Jesus said that God blinded the Jews. Your a Jew. Everyone else can see your blindness but you.

    [Rom 11:25
    [25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    [Rom 12:16
    [16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

  6. #21
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,740
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 471 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lolol You are posting like an idiot. One who doesnt know the Holy Spirit with no more than your own opinion which is worthless without scripture. Jesus said that God blinded the Jews. Your a Jew. Everyone else can see your blindness but you.

    [Rom 11:25
    [25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
    [Rom 12:16
    [16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
    Your own opinion puts Sabbath into Romans 14 where Paul writes your opinion does matter as to which day you wish to fast or eat...it is not about the Sabbath HOLY DAY COMMANDMENT...but a disputable matter...Sabbath was never in dispute with the jews...

    So to opine or not to opine is the issue...when and where...and about what...

    Chose ye this day whom ye will follow...

    You follow jewish false witness that the custom of Moses was changed by Yahushua...so you are more jewish...

    Seperating jews from goyim...replacing the wall He abolished...dividing His people His house...

    Paul and Peter are clear NO DISTINCTION between believing jews zealous for the Law...myraids of them...and believing goyim crowding synagogues every Sabbath...

    But Squeaky’s gospel is “do whatever thou whilst”...LOL

  7. #22
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,906
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 583 Times in 527 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Your own opinion puts Sabbath into Romans 14 where Paul writes your opinion does matter as to which day you wish to fast or eat...it is not about the Sabbath HOLY DAY COMMANDMENT...but a disputable matter..


    .Sabbath was never in dispute with the jews...

    So to opine or not to opine is the issue...when and where...and about what...

    Chose ye this day whom ye will follow...

    You


    follow jewish false witness that the custom of Moses was changed



    by Yahushua...so you are more jewish...

    Seperating jews from goyim...replacing the wall He abolished...dividing His people His house...

    Paul and Peter are clear NO DISTINCTION between believing jews zealous for the Law...myraids of them...and believing goyim crowding synagogues every Sabbath...

    But Squeaky’s gospel is “do whatever thou whilst”...LOL
    I said
    lolol I do feel sorry for you. You have to live in that logic. Your a walking oxymoron.

  8. #23
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,740
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 471 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lolol I do feel sorry for you. You have to live in that logic. Your a walking oxymoron.
    Says the one who claims to love and follow Him...but then “do whatever you want” as long as you are convinced of your own opinion

  9. #24
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,906
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 583 Times in 527 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    Says the one who claims to love and follow Him...but then “do whatever you want” as long as you are convinced of your own opinion
    I said
    lol You are so full of guile. Manipulation and perversion. Your full of lies. I follow the law of Christ.
    You should really try the new testament God because you are of your father.

    [Jhn 8:44
    [44] "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

  10. #25
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,740
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 471 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol You are so full of guile. Manipulation and perversion. Your full of lies. I follow the law of Christ.
    You should really try the new testament God because you are of your father.

    [Jhn 8:44
    [44] "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.
    You said do whatever you want as long as you are convinced...despite one of the commandments coming over from the OT...

    Probably the only commandment that is optional...I mean do we choose when we can steal or not or lie...you choose to lie a lot... maybe choose to make idols too?...you have...you also offer false worship...I guess that is optional too...

    All those poor poor martyrs unaware they could have compromised and chosen to go along to get along or is that get along to go along...anyway

    Where were you when the church burned Sabbath keepers to death? They could have heard you telling them it was optional...

  11. #26
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,906
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 583 Times in 527 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    You said do whatever you want as long as you are convinced...despite one of the commandments coming over from the OT...

    Probably the only commandment that is optional...I mean do we choose when we can steal or not or lie...you choose to lie a lot... maybe choose to make idols too?...you have...you also offer false worship...I guess that is optional too...

    All those poor poor martyrs unaware they could have compromised and chosen to go along to get along or is that get along to go along...anyway

    Where were you when the church burned Sabbath keepers to death? They could have heard you telling them it was optional...
    I said
    lol Your a liar.

  12. #27
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,740
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 471 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol Your a liar.
    And just like you insist in poor grammar for whatever reason you continue to refuse correction on this...

    So why did so many NOT COMPROMISE if the Spirit told them that following Him His way was optional?

    Maybe the Spirit did NOT tell them? Forgot? Changed His mind to divide the house between those that understood it was NOT an option to KEEP the commandments of Yah and you Squeaky your “do what thou whilst...it’s an option...based on your opinion..as long as you are convinced”

    Answer the question...are other commandments also optional...strongly suggested? Recommended?

    Do you cause others to stumble? Do you teach the least of these CHANGED?

    Obviously you think you can make an IDOL and give FALSE worship...BARE FALSE WITNESS TOO...

    TOOK HIS NAME FOR NOTHING eh? Stealing worship from Him...

    All because of your own opinion...

    Changing both times and law...adding to the Word here and substracting from It there...

    All those silly martyrs...should have known it was all optional...LOL...

  13. #28
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,906
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 583 Times in 527 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    And just like you insist in poor grammar for whatever reason you continue to refuse correction on this...

    So why did so many NOT COMPROMISE if the Spirit told them that following Him His way was optional?

    Maybe the Spirit did NOT tell them? Forgot? Changed His mind to divide the house between those that understood it was NOT an option to KEEP the commandments of Yah and you Squeaky your “do what thou whilst...it’s an option...based on your opinion..as long as you are convinced”

    Answer the question...are other commandments also optional...strongly suggested? Recommended?

    Do you cause others to stumble? Do you teach the least of these CHANGED?

    Obviously you think you can make an IDOL and give FALSE worship...BARE FALSE WITNESS TOO...

    TOOK HIS NAME FOR NOTHING eh? Stealing worship from Him...

    All because of your own opinion...

    Changing both times and law...adding to the Word here and substracting from It there...

    All those silly martyrs...should have known it was all optional...LOL...
    I said
    lolol Your an idiot. The Spirit does tell me to avoid stupid questions.

  14. #29
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,740
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 471 Times in 432 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lolol Your an idiot. The Spirit does tell me to avoid stupid questions.
    You think asking why millions of martyrs did NOT compromise is a stupid question?

    Wow squeaky

    and then add insult to injury claiming the Spirit tells you?

    Your fruit reveals you indeed believe Him HIS WAY is optional...and what is holy and sacred and based only opinion...

    No surprise from one who wishes to divide His kingdom and seperate His people...and deny what was done for him...you’d rather steal worship and falsify Him His ways...

  15. #30
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    13,906
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 583 Times in 527 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clefty View Post
    You think asking why millions of martyrs did NOT compromise is a stupid question?

    Wow squeaky

    and then add insult to injury claiming the Spirit tells you?

    Your fruit reveals you indeed believe Him HIS WAY is optional...and what is holy and sacred and based only opinion...

    No surprise from one who wishes to divide His kingdom and seperate His people...and deny what was done for him...you’d rather steal worship and falsify Him His ways...
    I said
    lolol You really are an idiot.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us