Thanks
    Thanked 12,145 Times in 8,680 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    What is the reason for and the purpose of time?
    Time is a necessary by-product of reality. It is the distance between events.

Eg, it is the gap between this post and Truster's stupid reminders of who he has on ignore.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because Stripe is on your ignore list.

As well he knows.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,627 Times in 7,172 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Time is a necessary by-product of reality. It is the distance between events.

Eg, it is the gap between this post and Truster's stupid reminders of who he has on ignore.
    i find it hilarious watching him spam his own thread

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because ok doser is on your ignore list.

As well he knows.

Ignore is my firewall.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,627 Times in 7,172 Posts

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Toxic Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As well he knows.

Ignore is my firewall.
    Firewall is my ignore.
    E≈mc2

-Bob B.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time, as it travels in a forward direction, is a harbinger of death unto the wicked. A promise of joy unimaginable unto the just. A curse to one and a blessing to the other.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time, as it travels.
    Describing time as "traveling" creates the false impression that it is a physical entity, or even a thing that affects reality.
    E≈mc2

-Bob B.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Stripe (June 13th, 2019)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time is just the distance between events, much like space is the distance between objects. To describe either as "bending", "shortening" or doing anything physical is to be talking metaphorically — at best.

If you think such language is scientific, you obviously know nothing about science.

Magic, perhaps, but then again, I am being ignored.
    E≈mc2

-Bob B.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread Information