Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,878 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It may very well read Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the World of the Elect, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Since thats who the world there signifies !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    It may very well read Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the World of the Elect, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Since thats who the world there signifies !

Most definitely, because the Father has chosen all the Elect In Union with Christ before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4, to be holy and without blame before Him in Love !

2 Thes. 2:13

But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

And the same World of the Elect that God so Loved is spoken of here:

Deut. 7:6-8

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

The Love God has for the World of His Elect People always presupposes Election; His own choosing of them In Christ Jesus, and they shall be made Righteous by His Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:19.

Rom. 8:39

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Cor. 1:30

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (October 26th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That world, the whole of it in 1 Jn 2:2

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Its a saved world, a Justified world ! So we know it cannot be meaning everyone without exception since many are and will be condemned, and under Gods wrath in the final day. There's a condemned world 1 Cor 11:32

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Theres a world appointed to wrath 1 Thess 5:9-10

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
    10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Obviously those who dont belong to the US that God hath not appointed to wrath, have been appointed to wrath, which would contradict Christ being their propitiation.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That world, the whole of it in 1 Jn 2:2

2 [FONT="]And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.[/FONT]

Its a saved world, a Justified world ! So we know it cannot be meaning everyone without exception since many are and will be condemned, and under Gods wrath in the final day. There's a condemned world 1 Cor 11:32

32 [FONT="]But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Theres a world appointed to wrath 1 Thess 5:9-10

[/FONT]
    [FONT="]9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,[/FONT]
    10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Obviously those who dont belong to the US that God hath not appointed to wrath, have been appointed to wrath, which would contradict Christ being their propitiation.

Yes, obviously two distinct worlds of people.

The condemned world of 1 Cor. 11:32 is comprised of the same ones who hold the truth in unrighteousness whom God has appointed unto wrath.

Rom. 1:18

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Therefore, they can't possibly be any of the Propitiated World whom God has not appointed unto wrath, and instead has mercy unto their unrighteousness and has laid them upon Christ in their behalf.

Heb. 8:12

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Yes, obviously two distinct worlds of people.

The condemned world of 1 Cor. 11:32 is comprised of the same ones who hold the truth in unrighteousness whom God has appointed unto wrath.

Rom. 1:18

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Therefore, they can't possibly be any of the Propitiated World whom God has not appointed unto wrath, and instead has mercy unto their unrighteousness and has laid them upon Christ in their behalf.

Heb. 8:12

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
    Well said my Sister!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Charles Spurgeon !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (October 27th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Justified world !

Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

A world that has its sin taken away is a Justified world. The greek word for taketh away is
    airō and it means:

to remove the guilt and punishment of sin by expiation, or to cause that sin be neither imputed nor punished

Its a world to which God will not impute sin 2 Cor 5:19, which again is a Justified world !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Justified world !

Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

A world that has its sin taken away is a Justified world. The greek word for taketh away is
    airō and it means:

to remove the guilt and punishment of sin by expiation, or to cause that sin be neither imputed nor punished

Its a world to which God will not impute sin 2 Cor 5:19, which again is a Justified world !

Amen Brother, the citizens of this Justified World never had any sins imputed to them, and Christ's Resurrection is a testification of this fact.

Rom. 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for [Gr. dia; because of] our justification.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The world and even the world refers to not just Israel, not just the Hebrews.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Amen Brother, the citizens of this Justified World never had any sins imputed to them, and Christ's Resurrection is a testification of this fact.

Rom. 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for [Gr. dia; because of] our justification.
    Sure you right !

Charles Spurgeon !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (November 23rd, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The propitiated world of 1 Jn 2:2 has Christ the righteous one for its advocate with the Father 1 Jn 2:1-2

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

The word advocate here is the word paraklētos :

summoned, called to one's side, esp. called to one's aid

1. one who pleads another's cause before a judge, a pleader, counsel for defense, legal assistant, an advocate
    2. one who pleads another's cause with one, an intercessor
      1. of Christ in his exaltation at God's right hand, pleading with God the Father for the pardon of our sins

Hes at the right hand of God making intercession for them Rom 8:34

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died[an made propitiation], yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

This advocacy work of Christ is in behalf of all the sinners He died for, and risen again even while they're unbelievers

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The propitiated world of 1 Jn 2:2 has Christ the righteous one for its advocate with the Father 1 Jn 2:1-2

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

The word advocate here is the word paraklētos :

summoned, called to one's side, esp. called to one's aid

1. one who pleads another's cause before a judge, a pleader, counsel for defense, legal assistant, an advocate
    2. one who pleads another's cause with one, an intercessor
      1. of Christ in his exaltation at God's right hand, pleading with God the Father for the pardon of our sins

Hes at the right hand of God making intercession for them Rom 8:34

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died[an made propitiation], yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

This advocacy work of Christ is in behalf of all the sinners He died for, and risen again even while they're unbelievers

Amen Brother, scripture is clear that Christ makes intercession for the many whose sins He bare who were being transgressors; that is, rebellious unbelievers.

Is. 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

And another example when He interceded in behalf of unbelievers here:

Luke 23:34 - Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

That being said, Christ is the Advocate of all the Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-7 even before they are called by the Gospel and given Faith Gal. 5:22 to Believe on Him in New Birth !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (December 3rd, 2018)

Thread Information