User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 199

Thread: Trump impeachment

  1. #31
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    17,684
    Thanks
    341
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 8,022 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147831
    I think I've voted once in my entire life and I think all politicians are scum.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (October 2nd, 2018)

  3. #32
    Over 5000 post club fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,556
    Thanks
    326
    Thanked 977 Times in 674 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    300395
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    I think I've voted once in my entire life and I think all politicians are scum.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    In Taiwan or New Zealand?
    Everyman is a voice in the dark.
    I II III IV

  4. #33
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    17,684
    Thanks
    341
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 8,022 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147831
    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    In Taiwan or New Zealand?
    I'm not allowed to vote here.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.

  5. #34
    Over 1000 post club exminister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,283
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 731 Times in 500 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    477438
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
    If you believe Donald Trump is not qualified to be president because he is an adulterous liar, I do agree. If you believe being an adulterous liar does not disqualify a President, but paying his bimbo to hide his adultery (with money that did not come from campaign funds) is a crime that justifies his removal from office,you are just being silly.
    How about his finances tied to Russian oligarchs? We can’t dig into his finances because he refuses (because he is guilty and embarrassed). He only praises Russia and Putin (because he is guilty and embarrassed). Reagan must be turning over in his grave. All the good he did standing up to Russia and now a corrupt, lying, narcissist eliminates that good. When did the right lose their minds and fully embrace one of democracy’s biggest enemies?

    Wonder where Trump got his money to payoff porn starship? The pot had oligarch money in it.
    Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exminister For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (September 3rd, 2018),Rusha (September 4th, 2018)

  7. #35
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    22,652
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 7,479 Times in 5,590 Posts

    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147751
    Quote Originally Posted by exminister View Post
    How about his finances tied to Russian oligarchs?
    don't know

    don't care

    We can’t dig into his finances
    why would you think we should be allowed to?

    because he refuses (because he is guilty and embarrassed).
    speculation

    He only praises Russia and Putin
    cite?

    (because he is guilty and embarrassed).
    speculation

    All the good (Reagan) did standing up to Russia
    reagan never stood up to russia

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ok doser For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (October 2nd, 2018)

  9. #36
    Over 6000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    6,034
    Thanks
    1,348
    Thanked 3,069 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1052903
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
    Timing is sugggesive but far from probative. I too suspect that Cohen will testify the way you say. Not because it is necessarily true, but because they have him on tax evasion and he is trying to keep himself and his wife out of prison.
    I suspect there will also be testimony from David Precker, and maybe some Trump Organization officials.

    I don't know why you find it so hard to question the character of a man who so clearly surrounds himself with criminals.


    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
    campaign finance laws are designed to cover money spent on campaigns
    ...which includes limits on how money can be spent by outside groups for campaigns. So, Trump Org, Trump personally, etc, etc, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
    I never tried to imply that Clinton broke campaign laws Just that he broke the law. The idea that breach of campaign law is more serious than breaking any other law is just silly.
    I don't think there's any doubt he broke the law. As far as breaching campaign finance law goes, there are 330 million Americans that it defrauds. It seems like kinda a big deal to me, as well as directly tied to his holding of the office.

    If the argument is that we should impeach presidents for any intentional criminal conduct, I'm game. Impeach Clinton, Trump, Bush II, anyone who thought they were above the law. I would support that if there never were a Trump.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

    exminister (September 3rd, 2018),Rusha (September 4th, 2018)

  11. #37
    TOL Subscriber
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,378
    Thanks
    17,734
    Thanked 33,582 Times in 22,522 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147913
    Delmar, a number of far-left liberals have a stronghold on TOL. They cannot get over Hillary's loss and are controlled by their HATRED for our President. Quite a change has occurred since you were here before, huh?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    lifeisgood (October 2nd, 2018)

  13. #38
    Over 6000 post club rexlunae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The high desert
    Posts
    6,034
    Thanks
    1,348
    Thanked 3,069 Times in 1,933 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1052903
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    And Obama's secret police in the FBI and Justice Department did everything in their power to destroy the integrity of the last election. Of course.
    Everything except leak that Trump was being investigated for his ties to Russia. Somehow, that never occurred to them, if that was what they were doing.

    It's almost as if they weren't actually trying to do that at all...
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (September 4th, 2018),Rusha (September 4th, 2018)

  15. #39
    Over 1000 post club exminister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,283
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 731 Times in 500 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    477438
    Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exminister For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (September 4th, 2018),Rusha (September 4th, 2018)

  17. #40
    Patron Saint of SMACK Delmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    7,611
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 866 Times in 721 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    751537
    Quote Originally Posted by exminister View Post
    How about his finances tied to Russian oligarchs? We can’t dig into his finances because he refuses (because he is guilty and embarrassed). He only praises Russia and Putin (because he is guilty and embarrassed). Reagan must be turning over in his grave. All the good he did standing up to Russia and now a corrupt, lying, narcissist eliminates that good. When did the right lose their minds and fully embrace one of democracy’s biggest enemies?

    Wonder where Trump got his money to payoff porn starship? The pot had oligarch money in it.
    Did you miss the part where I said I do agree he is not qualified to be president?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Delmar For Your Post:

    Rusha (September 5th, 2018)

  19. #41
    Over 500 post club
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Under the Hill and Over the Hedge
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 390 Times in 276 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    132501
    Saw an amusing statement from a liberal politics board:
    Donald Trump said that if I voted for Hilary Clinton I'd be stuck with a President under constant federal investigation from day one.
    Trump was right! I voted for Hilary and I've been stuck with a President under constant federal investigation from day one.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kit the Coyote For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (September 4th, 2018),exminister (September 7th, 2018),Foxfire (September 5th, 2018),Rusha (September 5th, 2018)

  21. #42
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    15,223
    Thanks
    9,206
    Thanked 7,235 Times in 4,841 Posts

    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147755
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit the Coyote View Post
    Saw an amusing statement from a liberal politics board:
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  22. #43
    Over 2000 post club User Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,200
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 465 Times in 330 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    221509
    =

  23. #44
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    22,652
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 7,479 Times in 5,590 Posts

    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147751
    Don't break the glass

  24. #45
    TOL Legend genuineoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On a sea of glass mixed with fire in front of a throne.
    Posts
    9,462
    Thanks
    1,450
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,153 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    508893
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Who is Donaldtrump?

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    He is known as @realDonaldTrump on twitter.
    Learn to read what is written.

    _____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genuineoriginal For Your Post:

    Delmar (September 6th, 2018),lifeisgood (October 2nd, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us